shape
carat
color
clarity

Potential bead-set wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been looking for a wedding band that would complement my e-ring. What do you think of the ring pictured? It has 0.27ctw going 2/3 of the way around. Very thin "channel", just over 1 point diamonds, ~2.5mm width, ~1.5mm (or less) height, platinum. The beads (?) are very tiny--I can hardly see them without a loupe. It''s surprisingly sparkly considering the tiny diamonds and places focus on the e-ring. Another alternative is a 4-prong similar to the Cartier setting, with 4 point diamonds (much blingier), but only available in white gold.

RingHandShot.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks lovely!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think it looks great. there is another poster who was looking at a similar band for her radiant and it was my favorite by far.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I think they look great together!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/16/2006 9:32:02 AM
Author: mrssalvo
i think it looks great. there is another poster who was looking at a similar band for her radiant and it was my favorite by far.

MrsS, could you point me towards that thread? I would love to see the other poster''s pictures. Thanks.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh yes I like the way that looks!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE the combo together - I think it looks stunning and all you see is bling from that band!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2006 9:50:13 AM
Author: diamond_quester
Date: 5/16/2006 9:32:02 AM

Author: mrssalvo

MrsS, could you point me towards that thread? I would love to see the other poster''s pictures. Thanks.

Here ya go.
Radiantlover''s thread

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I really like the 2 together. But I''m confused. Is it channel set or bead set?

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, MrsS!

I'm glad you all like it!
1.gif

Jazmine, stores seem to call anything with walls channel-set, so I was using the term generally. The diamonds are held on with little beads, not "channel set", but I don't know for sure if they are even "bead set".

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results