shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

Octave

Shiny_Rock
I don’t usually stack my bracelets since one fell off last summer when I stacked 2 Loves together (they both got the enhancement done since). Still love the Loves though.

A13B889F-174E-4FEB-9953-F7127614DEB8.jpeg

Beautiful stack! Love it!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I Love your stack! I just lost my Love bracelet and I did have it paired w my VCA perlee bangle and JC Cartier bracelets. Do you think that’s why it fell off? Ugh. I have insurance but I honestly do not know if I want another. What is the enhancement and have they changed the screws at all? I can’t believe they cannot make it so that doesn’t happen. I had literally just tightened it 3 days prior…
@Emeraldcutlover So sorry to hear about your bracelet. I’m just seeing your post now. There are different types of screw systems depending on when you got your Love bracelet. In 2011 Cartier changed their screw system so the screws don’t come completely off. There has been incidents where the screws didn’t stay on properly causing the bracelet to come apart. Cartier has an enhancement where they add something inside the hole to fix the issue. According to my SA, all Love bracelets since May 2022 now have the enhancement so this should no longer be a problem. I bought mine in March 2022 so it didn’t come with an enhancement so that was why it fell apart. Strangely enough I have another Love bracelet from 2017 that never had any issue. My SA got an enhancement added to this one last year as well.

I hope the insurance was able to reimburse your loss. I know it’s not the same thing. I felt really appalled when it happened to me. How could their quality be so bad when we paid such premium. It took me a long time before I wore my Love bracelet again because I was worry it would fall off. In fact I only stacked them again just a while ago but I kept checking them throughout the day. All were fine. If you’re not sure about another Love bracelet, may I suggest a Juste un Clou. I love mine. So easy to put on and take off. =)2 Please share what you decide.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Rubies-R-Me do you know if Cartier produced those jewellery catalogues like Tiffany did?

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Rubies-R-Me do you know if Cartier produced those jewellery catalogues like Tiffany did?

cheers--Sharon
:love: Hello Sharon!
Thank you for unhijacking that VCA thread for me!
Hmm... I wonder. I am assuming that Cartier did and does have catalogs.
I guess I have never really thought about it.
Maybe because Tiffany catalogs were mailed to me all the time.. once you got on their list they were very good about sending them.
Just looked up on Ebay and there are some Cartier ones. :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Hello Sharon!
Thank you for unhijacking that VCA thread for me!
Hmm... I wonder. I am assuming that Cartier did and does have catalogs.
I guess I have never really thought about it.
Maybe because Tiffany catalogs were mailed to me all the time.. once you got on their list they were very good about sending them.
Just looked up on Ebay and there are some Cartier ones. :wavey:

Thank you!! I'll take a look!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI

@Rubies-R-Me I'm happy to see your Cartier! I love that Nigeria so much!! I coveted it for years...but glad I didn't get one...as my fingers have change SO much it would never fit now.

And I'm such a dope--I now recall having some Cartier catalogues--after my DH bought his gorgeous Cartier watch!

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI

@Rubies-R-Me I'm happy to see your Cartier! I love that Nigeria so much!! I coveted it for years...but glad I didn't get one...as my fingers have change SO much it would never fit now.

And I'm such a dope--I now recall having some Cartier catalogues--after my DH bought his gorgeous Cartier watch!

cheers--Sharon

:wavey: Hi again Sharon!
Darn.. another thread that I don't get notifications from.. I still can't figure out why.:confused:
So funny you said that about finger size changing..
I used to be a 4 and then in the past year or two became a 5. Now I'm reversing course and down to a 4 3/4. Have no idea why..
When I first got the Nigeria (pre-loved just like we like!) it was roomy on me. Now I haven't worn it in a while since it was snug and wearing a wide snug band isn't so comfortable.
However.. maybe in another year I will be back near a size 4 and then the Nigeria will fit (it's a size 48) and the rest of my rings that I made bigger will all have to be made smaller again!
Ahh.. the circle of rings I suppose. :lol:
Love Cartier watches.. which one does your DH (Canuk-guy may I call him?) have? Does he wear it as an every day watch or for special occasions?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Rubies-R-Me LOL and I get TOO many notifications!!! And I have no idea why.

My DH has a big Roadster. He has gone through two leather deployment straps and have never used the metal one. He doesn't wear jewellery and forgets to wear watches so they are mostly asleep in the drawer. LOL He has an old Omega Seamaster as well.

Does Mr. Rubies wear watches/jewellery?

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Rubies-R-Me LOL and I get TOO many notifications!!! And I have no idea why.

My DH has a big Roadster. He has gone through two leather deployment straps and have never used the metal one. He doesn't wear jewellery and forgets to wear watches so they are mostly asleep in the drawer. LOL He has an old Omega Seamaster as well.

Does Mr. Rubies wear watches/jewellery?

cheers--Sharon

Oh hello! Actually got a notification on your post.. yay!!:appl:
Love the Roadster.. such a classic. I think Cartier stopped making it so how awesome that he has one. Funny that he doesn't wear it that much.. I guess since phones watches are less important now?
Mr Rubies (love that!) does wear a watch every day.. it's a "smart" one that is synced with his google pixel phone. Has to be charged every day.:roll:
No other jewelry besides a wedding band.:D

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh hello! Actually got a notification on your post.. yay!!:appl:
Love the Roadster.. such a classic. I think Cartier stopped making it so how awesome that he has one. Funny that he doesn't wear it that much.. I guess since phones watches are less important now?
Mr Rubies (love that!) does wear a watch every day.. it's a "smart" one that is synced with his google pixel phone. Has to be charged every day.:roll:
No other jewelry besides a wedding band.:D

Oh yes, I saw Mr. Rubies watch in the picture while you were trying on those gorgeous Boucheron rings! My DH simply forgets--jewellery/watches are not on his radar. Kinda weird, I really never wear my big Rolex either. I should have kept my old but stunning datejust. Wanted a Yachtmaster, traded in the other , and now it sits in it's crown box. LOL

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, I saw Mr. Rubies watch in the picture while you were trying on those gorgeous Boucheron rings! My DH simply forgets--jewellery/watches are not on his radar. Kinda weird, I really never wear my big Rolex either. I should have kept my old but stunning datejust. Wanted a Yachtmaster, traded in the other , and now it sits in it's crown box. LOL

:love:Ooooo! Love that you LOVE Rolexes too!
Interesting that you miss your 26mm datejust.. I love wearing the bigger 36mm ones. My first one was a 26mm size and I loved it then but now when I put it on it just seems way too small on me. However my daughter who inherited it absolutely LOVES the size and thinks the larger ones are way too big. I guess that is what makes horseracing or in this case watchfitting!:lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Ooooo! Love that you LOVE Rolexes too!
Interesting that you miss your 26mm datejust.. I love wearing the bigger 36mm ones. My first one was a 26mm size and I loved it then but now when I put it on it just seems way too small on me. However my daughter who inherited it absolutely LOVES the size and thinks the larger ones are way too big. I guess that is what makes horseracing or in this case watchfitting!:lol:

LOL. My DJ was larger than 26 mm--32 or 34mm perhaps? As my vision changed I convinced myself I needed a bigger watch. LOL. Silly me.

Happy your DD has your watch! My first "valuable" watch was a (preloved) solid18k white gold Omega with a tiny face. I loved that watch and wore it a lot!!

When your young eyes can read small dials--all the better!!! May she have many years with that watch--they really are outstanding timepieces. And pieces of fine jewellery.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh... I just assumed it was a 26mm. Funny how watch sizes have changed over the years. Just like our eyesight!o_O
And yes.. so glad she loves it and wears it.
Maybe take your Yachtmaster out and try it again?

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Cartier in action!

The thing I love about Cartier is that it is super versatile. Formal to casual.

I’m wearing my diamond JUC and Ecrou here. I don’t wear any jewelry to lift except studs and these bracelets.

IMG_5579.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:I agree 100%.. at the gym or at a black tie affair.. Cartier always fits in.
FABULOUS look on you!!:appl:
P.S. Holy cow!! I'm sooo impressed with your lifting.. those weights look huge!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
holy $--t! You are fit AF, girl!

:wavey:I agree 100%.. at the gym or at a black tie affair.. Cartier always fits in.
FABULOUS look on you!!:appl:
P.S. Holy cow!! I'm sooo impressed with your lifting.. those weights look huge!

Y’all are so sweet. It has been a years long process and many days I still feel like a beginner (especially if I lift in the actual gym instead of my home gym—good grief you would not believe the weights that truly fit humans can move).

That photo is a tad bit over 250 lbs—115 kg. By powerlifting standards it’s not big weight but given all my health issues it is big for me.

I do enjoy a wee bit of jewelry while lifting. I send videos to my coach for review and always get a kick out of seeing my studs sparkle while I’m bench pressing.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Y’all are so sweet. It has been a years long process and many days I still feel like a beginner (especially if I lift in the actual gym instead of my home gym—good grief you would not believe the weights that truly fit humans can move).

That photo is a tad bit over 250 lbs—115 kg. By powerlifting standards it’s not big weight but given all my health issues it is big for me.

I do enjoy a wee bit of jewelry while lifting. I send videos to my coach for review and always get a kick out of seeing my studs sparkle while I’m bench pressing.

Sure wish MY studs would sparkle.........

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh... I just assumed it was a 26mm. Funny how watch sizes have changed over the years. Just like our eyesight!o_O
And yes.. so glad she loves it and wears it.
Maybe take your Yachtmaster out and try it again?

I did take it out!!! I really love it. Thanks for the encouragement!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You need to wear it Sharon! It's funny my Ballon Bleu has become my low key watch. My other watches all have diamonds, lol. I had to practically force Mr. Catmom to buy a Rolex 10 years ago and now I have created a monster. He now has 3 Rolexes, 4 Omegas, a Tudor and a Breitling.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You need to wear it Sharon! It's funny my Ballon Bleu has become my low key watch. My other watches all have diamonds, lol. I had to practically force Mr. Catmom to buy a Rolex 10 years ago and now I have created a monster. He now has 3 Rolexes, 4 Omegas, a Tudor and a Breitling.

Awesome collection for your DH!!!!! I'm going to put my watch on RIGHT now!!! :wavey:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:appl:Oh yay!!! It's like shopping in your own closet.. perfect!
It's too fabulous a watch to stay in a box.. so glad you are wearing it again.:appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ahaaaa! Created a watchmonster!:lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahaaaa! Created a watchmonster!:lol:

Indeed. He's already got 2 in the last month and now is eying another. I can't complain though because he supports my jewelry habit. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results