shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and Phoenix were you able to exchange the thin since you are going to convert to 15s?

Oh. I've actually decided to keep all my size 16 Loves , since it'd be so much trouble to change them all. Turned out also my VCA Perlee is actually closer to Cartier 16 than 15 (despite ny previous belief). So, it's all worked out fine:).
Thank you for asking though. x

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG-20170524-WA0000.jpg my wife has these three bracelet combo

Wowza!! Beautiful!!:love::love::love:
I love them all. I'm so tempted to get a JUC . Thanks for enabling (albeit unwittingly, I'm sure), lol.

andrea hackney

Rough_Rock
IMG_2377.JPG Hello Cartier lovers, I just purchased the Trinity bracelet is this the normal markings on the outside of bracelets? I always heard about the inside markings but not anything on the outside?

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have posted my ss/yg ballon bleu in this thread before, but I don't think I've posted my Tank Americaine in solid RG. Love how light this watch is compared to my BB.

IMG_2221.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have posted my ss/yg ballon bleu in this thread before, but I don't think I've posted my Tank Americaine in solid RG. Love how light this watch is compared to my BB.

IMG_2221.JPG [/QUOTE

TA--classic. My all time (long time) favorite.

And in rose gold. Too beautiful. :love:

cheers--Sharon

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Canuk-gal: Thanks so much! I love that we have similar tastes in jewelry (we also have the Tiffany Victoria earrings in common!).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Canuk-gal: Thanks so much! I love that we have similar tastes in jewelry (we also have the Tiffany Victoria earrings in common!).

:wavey:.:mrgreen2:

cheers--Sharon

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_2377.JPG Hello Cartier lovers, I just purchased the Trinity bracelet is this the normal markings on the outside of bracelets? I always heard about the inside markings but not anything on the outside?

I've seen markings on the outside of the Cartier JUC ring before. Not sure about the trinity bracelets though... I know we have at least one Trinity bracelet owner her on PS. Maybe she will see this.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
RG next to my well worn WG...

IMG_20170904_1208068.jpg

Love this combo xsouzie! Beautiful. How is the white gold wearing in your opinion? It looks beautiful in pictures. Just wondering because I have heard some feedback of disappointment over wear after some years. I would love to get a thin wg eventually. It's a far far far away eventually though. Lol

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new skinny love! Is it still screwed on, or can you slip it on like a bangle. I've always wanted one but I hate wearing jewelry at home or to bed. I don't like the cuff version either.

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Love this combo xsouzie! Beautiful. How is the white gold wearing in your opinion? It looks beautiful in pictures. Just wondering because I have heard some feedback of disappointment over wear after some years. I would love to get a thin wg eventually. It's a far far far away eventually though. Lol

I've worn my WG Love for roughly 6 years and next to my RG, it looked horribly dull and scratched up. So I went on the hunt and found a product called Buff Magic which claims to get rid of scratches. I was able to buff out some tiny scratches but the deep ones stayed. Next, I used a product called Sparkle Bright tarnish and metal cleaner and boy...could I see the difference! The WG is now so much whiter and so shiny, the scratches are hardly noticable. If you zoom in on my photo, you'll be able to see them but only on an angle. Looking at it straight on, they're virtually invisible.

I love the new skinny love! Is it still screwed on, or can you slip it on like a bangle. I've always wanted one but I hate wearing jewelry at home or to bed. I don't like the cuff version either.

My SA calls it the "Free Love" since it has the screw on one side and hinged on the other side. That allows you to be able to put it on and take it off by yourself.

Last edited:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My SA calls it the "Free Love" since it has the screw on one side and hinged on the other side. That allows you to be able to put it on and take it off by yourself.

Seriously?!!! Yessssss! Perhaps I will finally have a Love bangle!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@xsouzie I will have to try those products you mention. My WG Love bracelet is all scuffed up. :(2 It was purchased in 2010 and gets worn every day/night. The pink gold and yellow gold bands on the Must de Cartier rolling ring seem to be shinier, so of course I regret not getting the bracelet in those metals. If I get a Juste un clou at some point, I'll get it in the pink.
I was surprised by how tight they want the Love to fit. Mine is a 16 I think, and they really wanted me to go down one size but it felt way too constricting.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE (haha!) the new additions!!! Gorgeous pieces, ladies!:love: The new thin Love bangle is very tempting since it can apparently be worn and then removed.

@junebug17 We are watch twins! I absolutely love the Tank F! It's such a classic as are all the Cartier watches! I love your rose gold Tank A so much, too, @kama_s !!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I noticed we were twins DS! :clap: :dance: Good to know I am in such good company! I do love it and I'm enjoying it so much.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_2221.JPG
Yeah, that solid rose gold is truly luscious. I'd be obsessed with it.:kiss2:

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
@xsouzie I will have to try those products you mention. My WG Love bracelet is all scuffed up. :(2 It was purchased in 2010 and gets worn every day/night. The pink gold and yellow gold bands on the Must de Cartier rolling ring seem to be shinier, so of course I regret not getting the bracelet in those metals. If I get a Juste un clou at some point, I'll get it in the pink.
I was surprised by how tight they want the Love to fit. Mine is a 16 I think, and they really wanted me to go down one size but it felt way too constricting.
I just saw your message...sorry for the late reply!

This is the Sparkle Bright tarnish remover:
http://sparklebrightproducts.com/polishing-cream-and-tarnish-remover.html

As for the Buff Magic, I don't know if it's allowed but I can send you some of mine free of charge. It comes in a 22oz can and you're supposed to use it sparingly. Honestly, I could use it every day for the next 100 years and still have some left over. :geek2:

TheSkyinSilverLace

Rough_Rock
1DDF6CB4-379E-4B2B-808E-7B123F8C50F6.jpeg
My lovely little Ballerine finally made it off the Pinterest board and onto my (horrible dry scaly) finger...now I just need to learn how to take a decent picture of it.

Sfadman

Rough_Rock
4BA68E81-B9D7-4C0E-A7E8-1E735EFA9EA5.jpeg Loving this thread folks! Thanks @missy for pointing me in the right direction!

I’ll share my JUC for the group and plug how amazing it is - I was also nervous about scratching when on the computer but so far it really has not been too bad.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4BA68E81-B9D7-4C0E-A7E8-1E735EFA9EA5.jpeg Loving this thread folks! Thanks @missy for pointing me in the right direction!

I’ll share my JUC for the group and plug how amazing it is - I was also nervous about scratching when on the computer but so far it really has not been too bad.
The JUC is a permanent item on my list. I love it. It looks spectacular on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results