shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1437270171|3904635 said:
LLJsmom|1437245106|3904526 said:
So excited I get to contribute to this thread!! My first Cartier piece. Mao glad I did not compromise. :). LOVE cuff in 16. Rose gold. At first I wanted the white but found the rose more subtle and that I could wear it in my left with my ering and not have it clash to my eyes.

It looks fabulous on you! Welcome to the Love club! :wavey:

Thank you m-2-b. I am shamelessly happy to be part of this club. I am tiptoeing behind your footsteps. hope you don't mind having a little copycat!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi: Here is my semi-new (Xmas gift) Cartier 42mm Gold w/ SS: PS- I love all of your beautiful pieces :love:

img_8718.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this thread!! Every picture is true eye candy. :appl: :appl: :appl:
More.. more.. we want more!! :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :appl: :love: WHOA!! THAT BRACELET IS SERIOUS!!!!.!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1437449892|3905498 said:
:love: :appl: :love: WHOA!! THAT BRACELET IS SERIOUS!!!!.!

Thanks LLJsmom! :wavey:
I love your new RG Love bracelet :love: Wear it in good health!

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Here's my bracelet and matching band..please excuse the pj's :oops:

love3.jpg

love4.jpg

image_78.jpg

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Iluvcarats, that bracelet is incredible!!!
I adore Cartier. Here is my trinity with the juste in clou in rose gold and my tank francaise two tone. I'm currently saving for a yellow gold love :love:

_32606.jpg

_32607.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
xsouzie|1437544374|3905947 said:
Here's my bracelet and matching band..please excuse the pj's :oops:

love3.jpg

love4.jpg

image_78.jpg

OMG xsouzie. I love the kitty paw and Love bracelet and ring. So cute!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scarlett1|1437557779|3905985 said:
Iluvcarats, that bracelet is incredible!!!
I adore Cartier. Here is my trinity with the juste in clou in rose gold and my tank francaise two tone. I'm currently saving for a yellow gold love :love:

Scarlett1, FIRST JUC sighting on PS!!!!!! YAY!!!! They are all over TPF, but I love that a PSer has one too!! I really really loved this on, but went with the Love as my first Cartier piece. The JUC is definitely on my short list. How long have you had it and how often do you wear it?

mns12

Shiny_Rock
WOW. Loving all these beauties! Such classic staples.

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
LLJsmom|1437567984|3906017 said:
Scarlett1, FIRST JUC sighting on PS!!!!!! YAY!!!! They are all over TPF, but I love that a PSer has one too!! I really really loved this on, but went with the Love as my first Cartier piece. The JUC is definitely on my short list. How long have you had it and how often do you wear it?

LLJ, I have it since about April and I absolutely love it. It's so comfortable to wear and I wear it everyday. The rose gold and diamond have a particular significance as Rose is the 2nd part of my daughters name and diamonds are her birth stone so the bracelet will def be hers at some stage (probably prying it off my dead body lol!!). I am dreaming of a yellow gold love :love: :love:

uixs

Rough_Rock
My husband and I have Cartier wedding bands ;))
My engagement ring is from JA!
I love them :love:

_32663.jpg

_32664.jpg

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
birthday present.. diamond love bracelet

photo_on_7-25-15_at_8.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1437826272|3907261 said:
birthday present.. diamond love bracelet

Wendy, can you post more pics please?? Love your LOVE.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh!! :D
Love the stack with the watch and the other bracelet!!! :love: :love: :love:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
I love Missy's opal ring, simply stunning!

I love all of the cartier watches and bracelets. Especially gives me good idea of maybe eventually owning a watch.

This is my cartier trinity classic ring with my light pink diamond pave under it. I like the triangular space between.

img_8784.jpg

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
iLander, I really adore your watch. I think it's really cool how it transforms!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Trinity bracelet and seven-band Trinity ring w/ 3YG/2WG/2RG (now discontinued)
Pics copied over from LLJsmom's Hangout thread ::)

ps_3img_7159.png

ps_img_7311.png

3__ps1_img_7128.png

ps_2_img_7132.png

5__ps_4_5.png

6__ps_img_7232.png

7__ps_img_7477.png

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Glorious, Yssie!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Rose!! I love them and I can't believe I considered selling these bangles - once upon a time!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Yssie! :wavey:
I just LOVE your Trinity bangle set. It's so classic yet so new too. I am always looking for a second hand one on Ebay but it's a tough one to figure out the size.. some of them are marked and some are not. I'm also never sure which is the smallest diameter.. whether it's 59 or does it come smaller? Hmmmm.. :???:
Anyway.. yours looks shiny and awesome!!! Enjoy! :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie--your Cartier trinity set looks fantastic together! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good Lord Yssie. How do you NOT make your living as a hand model. Those pictures are like crack to me. I have been hypnotized and will walk the six blocks to the Cartier store and buy that trinity bracelet. Oh, of course, it is discontinued right?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1437851938|3907393 said:
LLjs mom: Here you go ... mine is the 4 diamond, they also have it in a 10 diamond...

Wendylynne, thank you. It looks beautiful stacked with your watch and bracelet. :love:

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, that trinity bracelet is to die for :love: :love: That pic with your ring is gorgeous!!!!

Curious..anyone know how the cost of the trinity bracelet compares to the LOVE with no diamonds. Can't seem to find prices online.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Rubies, m2b, LLJ, mns! :))

Rubies :bigsmile: Thank you!!

The Trinity bracelet comes in 16, 17, and 18, but I see people using the descriptors S/M/L all the time on the secondary market and it's always in reference to bangle width, not diameter ("fit"). And of course widths and markings have changed over the years...

Mine is still in that shiny, molten metal phase :love: I know how quickly it'll lose that liquid look though. The SA I talked to warned me not to have it polished frequently... it was mostly an admonishment against ever having my ring polished :bigsmile:

LLJ LOL. Six blocks!? Oy. I have to drive three hours!! Get thee to Cartier... Get thee to Cartier... :bigsmile: The ring is apparently discontinued - I don't know why, I think it's a lovely alternative to the three-band version, but then I guess the ultra thin three-band is no longer widely available as well, and I don't understand that either :(sad

mns Thank you! ::)

The US site lists US prices - the Trinity bracelet is $9100. The price on this particular piece has been stable for over a year now - if only that was also true of some other lines from other brands!!
http://www.cartier.us/en-us/collections/jewelry/collections/trinity-de-cartier/trinity-de-cartier-bracelets.html

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info Ysssie. I do see thru your link that the bracelets are now sized like the LOVE bracelets. I guess all the ones I have been seeing on Ebay are on the old sizing system which goes from about 55 to 62. That must be a mm measurement in some way. Maybe it's the diameter? I'm not sure.
Anywho.. love your bracelet!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results