shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have a love cuff? I always shied away from the full bangle because I need to be able to take bracelets off for work. If so, please share pics and opinions!

Yup, I had it for several years, and then sold it. But I am a one off in that my wrists are really bony and it ended up being uncomfortable to wear for long. Most people won't have that issue I think. And I was paranoid about scratches so I couldn't enjoy wearing my piece without worry. I still think the Love bracelet is stunning, and would try a full love if I could get over my issue with scratches. But I can't so it's a no for me.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, I had it for several years, and then sold it. But I am a one off in that my wrists are really bony and it ended up being uncomfortable to wear for long. Most people won't have that issue I think. And I was paranoid about scratches so I couldn't enjoy wearing my piece without worry. I still think the Love bracelet is stunning, and would try a full love if I could get over my issue with scratches. But I can't so it's a no for me.

It’s so true- I would be so annoyed to scratch up such a pretty (and expensive) piece! I could totally see that. Fortunately cuff bracelets usually don’t bother me, although wider cuffs have given me trouble in the past. Thanks for sharing your experience!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
@MizNina, lovely stacks! Who made the bracelet (or is it a bangle?) with the marquis and round diamond bezels? Very pretty and unique.

Thank you ☺️ I had my Jeweler make it with leftover diamonds I had from another project small rounds and a single marquis ❤️ oh and it’s an oval bangle

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Cartier charm bracelet.

here’s the thread

74BECDDC-B1B0-4C6A-BECB-A13278753BDB.jpeg

Last edited:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
This is gorgeous! I didn’t even know they make charm bracelets. Going on my ever growing wish list. Mod pic please.

Thanks, Fabfashion!
I’ve been collecting them for a while. I’m not sure if they make charms anymore. These are all vintage.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Fabfashion!
I’ve been collecting them for a while. I’m not sure if they make charms anymore. These are all vintage.

It's beyond gorgeous, definitely in "work of art" territory!!! I saw your other thread and it has been a really fantastic long term project, thank you for sharing with us.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    The King of Diamonds
    The King of Diamonds
    National Moon Day 2021: Moonstones
    National Moon Day 2021: Moonstones
    Style File: Jennifer Lopez
    Style File: Jennifer Lopez

Holloway Cut Advisor