shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your CADs vs the finished ring!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What does “new Uber bench” mean? I’m intrigued!

"New" means that DK probably just starting using them (in 2017).

"Uber bench" usually means highly qualified, able to do very intricate work; lots of experience. Tends to cost more to
use an "uber bench".

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
"New" means that DK probably just starting using them (in 2017).

"Uber bench" usually means highly qualified, able to do very intricate work; lots of experience. Tends to cost more to
use an "uber bench".

Yes LOL I got the new part just didn’t know about the other. I’ve recently been in communication with him so that’s why I was curious. So would you have to request this Uber bench?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What does “new Uber bench” mean? I’m intrigued!

It's not new anymore, but it's just a bench that has a higher level of execution. It typically takes a little longer.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So lovely. How was your ring different from the original Jovyn @msop04 ?

I had Caysie do petite tab prongs (reminiscent of vintage Tiffany & Co.), instead of claw prongs.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
I had Caysie do petite tab prongs (reminiscent of vintage Tiffany & Co.), instead of claw prongs.

Ahhh. Thank you!

Millennialjewel

Rough_Rock
Trade
CAD and finshed ring by Brilliantly Engaged. Spess by Jim McCormick. In the final CAD the stone and gallery were lowered, but I cannot find the latest CAD anymore. I like BE's CAD's as they are quite accurate.

IMG_2627.JPG

IMG_2629.JPG

IMG_2630.JPG

I really like this.

Millennialjewel

Rough_Rock
Trade
We are in production Here is a quick picture of the cad. It is for a rose cut oval diamond that does not translate into the computer model. Included is a picture of my rose cut as well. I am so excited for this! image2.JPG 20161117_165453.jpg

I love rose cuts!!! This is fabulous. Do you have more pictures

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results