shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible setting for my Blue "Lagoon" Zircon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I am not sure it is going to work. (sigh) I will take it to the jeweler tomorrow to get her professional opinion. I think my BZ is a tad too small and the way the basket is, it may not fit correctly. Keep your fingers crossed. I absolutely adore the setting as it is beautifully made with almost 6 grams of gold and G, VS diamonds so this may just be a keeper anyway. The amethyst is not too bad either. If my BZ does not work, then I may just have to find a stone that will.....

setting for blue lagoon 001.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keeping my fingers crossed. (Sigh) Why do I always have beer money and champagne taste??
3.gif

setting for blue lagoon 002.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

setting for blue lagoon 011.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

setting for blue lagoon 007.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the not so great photos. It is cold and rainy here!

setting for blue lagoon 008.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Blue Lagoon.............. I so hope this works!!!!!!!

The Blue Lagoon.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the setting and hope it works for you. The Blue Lagoon would look wonderful in it.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 12:18:36 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
Keeping my fingers crossed. (Sigh) Why do I always have beer money and champagne taste??
3.gif
This is a question I ask myself ALL OF THE TIME!

I think it''s a lovely setting. I will also keep my fingers crossed!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Freke and Michelle!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that setting. I sure hope it works for you. "sigh" I adore your Blue Lagoon. I drool every time I see that beauty.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2009 4:08:35 PM
Author: Linda W
I love that setting. I sure hope it works for you. ''sigh'' I adore your Blue Lagoon. I drool every time I see that beauty.
as do I when I see your padparadschas!!

I am starting to get a little complex though, I have had 69 views and only 3 replies. Does that mean this new setting does not look that great??
40.gif

Not to be so sensitive, but I had a rather not so good day. I got bad news from the post office. They denied a claim I made and told me almost 6 months after the fact!!! I have been back and forth with several postal agents for the last 5 months + only to hear different "policies" by different agents. One hand does not know what the other one is doing if ya know what I mean!
38.gif
Now I have to write a letter of Appeal! Yes, I did insure the item. Sorry, I just had to vent a bit!!
29.gif
This is exactly the reason I don''t want to buy a setting from one of the overseas sellers................

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 12:18:36 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
3.gif

That is a DREAM setting of mine!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
I LOVE IT! I hope it works!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh... thank you! I was starting to get a little pyranoid,but I realize not everyone likes what I like.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results