shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible setting for my Blue "Lagoon" Zircon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I am not sure it is going to work. (sigh) I will take it to the jeweler tomorrow to get her professional opinion. I think my BZ is a tad too small and the way the basket is, it may not fit correctly. Keep your fingers crossed. I absolutely adore the setting as it is beautifully made with almost 6 grams of gold and G, VS diamonds so this may just be a keeper anyway. The amethyst is not too bad either. If my BZ does not work, then I may just have to find a stone that will.....

setting for blue lagoon 001.JPG

Keeping my fingers crossed. (Sigh) Why do I always have beer money and champagne taste??
3.gif

setting for blue lagoon 002.JPG

1.gif

setting for blue lagoon 011.JPG

1.gif

setting for blue lagoon 007.JPG

Sorry for the not so great photos. It is cold and rainy here!

setting for blue lagoon 008.JPG

The Blue Lagoon.............. I so hope this works!!!!!!!

The Blue Lagoon.jpg

I really like the setting and hope it works for you. The Blue Lagoon would look wonderful in it.

Date: 4/6/2009 12:18:36 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
Keeping my fingers crossed. (Sigh) Why do I always have beer money and champagne taste??
3.gif
This is a question I ask myself ALL OF THE TIME!

I think it''s a lovely setting. I will also keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks Freke and Michelle!!!

I love that setting. I sure hope it works for you. "sigh" I adore your Blue Lagoon. I drool every time I see that beauty.

Date: 4/6/2009 4:08:35 PM
Author: Linda W
I love that setting. I sure hope it works for you. ''sigh'' I adore your Blue Lagoon. I drool every time I see that beauty.
as do I when I see your padparadschas!!

I am starting to get a little complex though, I have had 69 views and only 3 replies. Does that mean this new setting does not look that great??
40.gif

Not to be so sensitive, but I had a rather not so good day. I got bad news from the post office. They denied a claim I made and told me almost 6 months after the fact!!! I have been back and forth with several postal agents for the last 5 months + only to hear different "policies" by different agents. One hand does not know what the other one is doing if ya know what I mean!
38.gif
Now I have to write a letter of Appeal! Yes, I did insure the item. Sorry, I just had to vent a bit!!
29.gif
This is exactly the reason I don''t want to buy a setting from one of the overseas sellers................

Date: 4/6/2009 12:18:36 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
3.gif

That is a DREAM setting of mine!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
I LOVE IT! I hope it works!

Ahh... thank you! I was starting to get a little pyranoid,but I realize not everyone likes what I like.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics