carat
color
clarity

Poor Lindsey; they made her do something "not fulfilling"

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That poor poor dear. ;( ;( ;(

I hope the spoiled brat finds out how fulfilling it is to be locked up in a jail cell.

SNIP
Actress Lindsay Lohan showed up almost two hours late for her community service at the county morgue and was turned away, coroner's officials said.

Though The Times initially reported that she had not shown up by 9 a.m., coroner's officials later said she arrived at 8:40 a.m. She was supposed to arrive at the mandatory 7 a.m. start time or would be considered a no-show, coroner's officials said.

On Wednesday, Lohan had been handcuffed and briefly jailed after a judge found that she had violated her probation.

Lohan's attorney Shawn Holley told the judge the actress would start Thursday to perform 16 hours of community service at the county morgue each week until a hearing next month to decide whether Lohan should be sent back to jail.

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner said Lohan deliberately "blew off" the 360 hours of community service that she had been ordered to complete at the Downtown Women's Center, missing nine appointments and putting in just 21 hours.

The judge said Lohan eventually told a probation officer that the work at the women's shelter was "not fulfilling."

"Is that what a sentence is about?" Saunter asked. "It's to fulfill the defendant?"

The judge answered her own question: "No."

"We all can't be fulfilled by what we do," Saunter added.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...ned-away-at-morgue-after-showing-up-late.html

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Poor Lindsey; they made her do something "not fulfilling

I feel not a drop of concern or sympathy for her or her situation. I hate to say this publicly, but I wish she'd just OD already on whatever she smoked that burned the F out of her teeth. She's a burden to our system, she's a burden on our society. If they're not going to lock her up and keep her there for her entire sentence, stop bothering me with this crap. Its not news. It should never be ON the news. TMZ, sure. Not on actual "respectable" news stations. Her mother is the biggest enabler on earth.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Geezzzzs, how many chances does this girl get? Basically she is just tumbing her nose at the system. I say throw her in the
slammer.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

I don't understand why she's not in jail. Throw her in and don't let her out until her FULL SENTENCE IS OVER!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock

+1 to all of the previous posts. This is just ridiculous.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Agreed. Except, I do feel pity for the little girl she once was, whose life was ruined by her parents' greed. If you search youtube for LL and Another World, you can see a sweet little actress, who was actually pretty good. But, it didn't end with a daytime show. I recently read that her parents sent her, at 16, to live in LA, with a stranger, while they stayed on the east coast. I'm surprised she lasted this long, with that kind of history.

But, now, she's an adult, who just keeps screwing up. It's time for her to find a way take control of her life. That starts with paying her debt to society. If she were to do that, maybe, just maybe, she'd learn a few lessons and can start her life over again, with another period of time in rehab, hopefully until she is actually deemed ready by doctors, to join the real world again, and then eventually work, whether that's in acting or something else.

And, honestly, 'fulfilling?' I'm willing to bet the only thing she finds fulfilling about making a movie is the paycheck she collects from it. I would think she has been too strung-out during the productions to appreciate the work that goes into it.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

I totally agree about how her parents destroyed her. She was great on AW. I watched that show, and she was awesome, considering the material. They cared more about financing trips and birkin bags and blow/booze for themselves, and she knew that all she was to them was a bankroll to the big leagues. That probably depressed the hell out ofh er, so she turned to sometihng to numb it. Which led her to all sorts of garbage decisions. She needs someone who actually gives a crap about her and her wellbeing--and NOT her parents obviously--that isn't after her money. Look at Britney, she came back BIG after her dad took over but her parents weren't after her millions, theyj ust wanted a healthy kid. Lindsey's parents don't care about her, unless she brings home the money.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gypsy|1319141127|3044372 said:
I don't understand why she's not in jail. Throw her in and don't let her out until her FULL SENTENCE IS OVER!

Agreed - if it was anyone else they wouldn't hesitate to do this. I call serious BS!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

Time for her to face reality. Yeah, her youth wasn't easy; out of it she got a lucrative and, we imagine, "fulfilling" career -- which she has done her best to wreck. Millions with messier childhoods can't say the same.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock

Lindsey needs help and somehow hasn't received anything from anyone except negativity.....what would you do to help her? Her celebrity will be the death of her because she isn't getting the help she obviously needs. Just MHO.

Lori

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yeah she had a tough childhood. So does every kid in foster care. How many of them get even ONE of the 100's of breaks she's gotten. She's got money, fame, and youth enough that she could totally turn her life around. Sorry... I'm fresh out of pity for the poor little rich girl. At some point in your adult life you need to realize that 'fulfillment' comes from within.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

She'll probably have to hit bottom before climbing out of the hole she is in. But I agree that she may not make it if there is no one who loves her enough to help her get through it.

In some ways, cleaning the bathrooms at the morgue may be more punishment for her than jail. Talk about fulfilling! In jail, she can lay around and sleep.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This pic of her in court says it all.
Apparently she doesn't find court too fulfilling either.

Can you say, ATTITUDE?

0ll.jpg

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock

kenny|1319139579|3044344 said:
That poor poor dear. ;( ;( ;(

I hope the spoiled brat finds out how fulfilling it is to be locked up in a jail cell.

SNIP
Actress Lindsay Lohan showed up almost two hours late for her community service at the county morgue and was turned away, coroner's officials said.

Though The Times initially reported that she had not shown up by 9 a.m., coroner's officials later said she arrived at 8:40 a.m. She was supposed to arrive at the mandatory 7 a.m. start time or would be considered a no-show, coroner's officials said.

On Wednesday, Lohan had been handcuffed and briefly jailed after a judge found that she had violated her probation.

Lohan's attorney Shawn Holley told the judge the actress would start Thursday to perform 16 hours of community service at the county morgue each week until a hearing next month to decide whether Lohan should be sent back to jail.

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner said Lohan deliberately "blew off" the 360 hours of community service that she had been ordered to complete at the Downtown Women's Center, missing nine appointments and putting in just 21 hours.

The judge said Lohan eventually told a probation officer that the work at the women's shelter was "not fulfilling."

"Is that what a sentence is about?" Saunter asked. "It's to fulfill the defendant?"

The judge answered her own question: "No."

"We all can't be fulfilled by what we do," Saunter added.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...ned-away-at-morgue-after-showing-up-late.html

Lock her up already, she needs to be held accountable for her actions, or lack thereof.
She pulls this because she gets away with it, she's overindulged and has a sense of entitlement, she needs a slap of reality and consequence.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock

I'm sick of hearing about her. Who cares? She is a loser and she just gets off from these stupid jail terms because shes a celebrity. Blah, blah, blah....tell me something new. :snore:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

She is behaving exactly like an addict. There is something about an addiction that just makes a person completely oblivious to reality.
she has to want to get better more than she wants to get high. She needs to be held accountable, and finally it looks like someone is doing that.

I don't understand why there seems to be so much venom directed at her here. She has made some really bad choices but, she is a life wasted. To wish her dead, is beyond selfish. So sad she is bothering you Ame with the coverage of her case. I am sure she would rather it not be televised but that is not her choice.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

luv2sparkle|1319174196|3044671 said:
She is behaving exactly like an addict. There is something about an addiction that just makes a person completely oblivious to reality.
she has to want to get better more than she wants to get high. She needs to be held accountable, and finally it looks like someone is doing that.

I don't understand why there seems to be so much venom directed at her here. She has made some really bad choices but, she is a life wasted. To wish her dead, is beyond selfish. So sad she is bothering you Ame with the coverage of her case. I am sure she would rather it not be televised but that is not her choice.

Who wished her dead? Did I miss something. ETA: Okay. I see it now. Completely inappropriate Ame, I agree.

As for venom... maybe it's misplaced. I live in CA a bankrupt state, and this judge is wasting repeated, expensive, docket time on some unrepentant addict because of her celebrity. No other person would get this treatment. That really pisses me off. When not even 25 miles away a girl was held captive by a repeat sex offender for 11 years and the police didn't have the funds to check out his house often enough to catch the guy for ELEVEN YEARS. Not to mention that 45 miles away a 12 year old girl was gang raped by a TON of her school mates at a dance and why was there no policy presence at a dance in a high gang area? Oh yeah... we have no money for cops. So... yeah it might be misplaced because an argument could be made that it's not her 'fault' what the justice system in this state is willing to do for celebrity. But venom? Yeah, there's plenty of it.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock

kenny|1319168824|3044636 said:

Can you say, ATTITUDE?

Definitely time for the big house. What is on her cheeks, btw? I noticed it on TV tonight, too - they look smudged with smoke or dirt or something?! As an aside, one of my best friends is an assistant at the law firm where Lindsey's attorney, Shawn (the one in the pic), is a partner. Great woman; doesn't look too happy here, though!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock

Throw her ass in jail. If this was any of us, we would have been in jail 3 probation violations ago.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

Where did I say dead? While its very possible TO die from an OD, an OD doesn't mean always mean dead. But if she finally goes to that point, maybe she'll get locked up in some kind of long term legal rehab facility that cleans her up, keeps her joke of a family away from her and all the greedy trash she's surrounded with out. They'd have to prevent all visitation rights.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

kal2021|1319183232|3044700 said:
kenny|1319168824|3044636 said:

Can you say, ATTITUDE?

Definitely time for the big house. What is on her cheeks, btw? I noticed it on TV tonight, too - they look smudged with smoke or dirt or something?! As an aside, one of my best friends is an assistant at the law firm where Lindsey's attorney, Shawn (the one in the pic), is a partner. Great woman; doesn't look too happy here, though!
I THOUGHT that her lawyer had tried to quit in the past and either Lindsay couldn't get a new lawyer or a judge said she couldn't quit or something. So she's probably well over it, and knows it's a losing battle.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gypsy|1319182521|3044696 said:
luv2sparkle|1319174196|3044671 said:

Who wished her dead? Did I miss something. ETA: Okay. I see it now. Completely inappropriate Ame, I agree.

As for venom... maybe it's misplaced. I live in CA a bankrupt state, and this judge is wasting repeated, expensive, docket time on some unrepentant addict because of her celebrity. No other person would get this treatment. That really pisses me off. When not even 25 miles away a girl was held captive by a repeat sex offender for 11 years and the police didn't have the funds to check out his house often enough to catch the guy for ELEVEN YEARS. Not to mention that 45 miles away a 12 year old girl was gang raped by a TON of her school mates at a dance and why was there no policy presence at a dance in a high gang area? Oh yeah... we have no money for cops. So... yeah it might be misplaced because an argument could be made that it's not her 'fault' what the justice system in this state is willing to do for celebrity. But venom? Yeah, there's plenty of it.

I agree with you Gypsy, but it is not just Lindsey who gets this treatment. I know someone who recently had 4 drug related felonies, FELONIES, and got out of jail in just over 3 months! I live in CA too, the system is messed up. Lindsay is an addict and she is doing what addicts do. It is up to the system to hold her accountable. I am not convinced it is just because of a money issue that this happens. The government finds money to do what is their priority.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock

Lindsay's rap sheet:
October 4, 2005: Lindsay, then 19, crashes her Mercedes into the passenger side of a van that was pulling into traffic in West Hollywood. Lindsay, her passenger and the driver of the van were briefly hospitalized for minor injuries. She is not ticketed.

Jan. 4, 2006: Tells Vanity Fair she has an eating disorder and has used drugs.

July 26, 2006: Lindsay is hospitalized for “heat exhaustion” while filming ‘Georgia Rule’, though it’s widely assumed she’s actually just hungover and/or still drunk, and the movies producer writes an open letter telling her to knock it off.

Dec. 1, 2006: Dina Lohan tells Ryan Seacrest that Lindsay is in AA, but not because she has a problem. She says Lindsay only goes to meetings to hang out with her friends.

Dec. 12, 2006: Lindsay tells People she’s been in AA for a year and hasn’t had a drink in a week.

January 17, 2007: checks into drug rehab for the first time.

February 16, 2007: checks out of rehab, immediately goes to a bar until 4am.

March 6, 2007: is taped using cocaine in the bathroom of a London club.

March 16, 2007: parties and drinks champagne at a club in New York. She’s still underage at this point.

May 15, 2007: reportedly stole over $10,000 in clothes and jewelry from a 22-year-old model named Lauren Hastings.

May 26, 2007: is arrested for drunk driving after crashing her Mercedes convertible in Beverly Hills at 5:30am. She then left the scene of the accident. Police also found a “usable” amount of cocaine in her car. It’s her third car crash in two years.

May 28, 2007: checks into drug rehab for the second time.

July, 14, 2007: checks out of rehab. That very same day she goes to Vegas and parties at Pure.

July 24, 2007: while high on cocaine, Lindsay goes on a high speed chase in a stolen Denali down PCH, reaching speeds of 100 miles per hour, that ends when a woman calls Santa Monica police saying Lohan is trying to run her down with a car. Lindsay is arrested on five counts, including driving under the influence of alcohol, driving on a suspended license and possession of narcotics. Police again find cocaine, this time in her pocket. Lindsay tells police they aren’t her pants.

July 25, 2007: checks into drug rehab for the third time.

August 3, 2007: a report says Lindsay lost a Louis Vuitton endorsement deal because she kept stealing their clothes during photo shoots.

August 23, 2007: Lohan gets charged with seven misdemeanor counts for her two DUI arrests earlier that year. She reaches a plea deal, saying she would spend one day in jail, serve 10 days of community service and complete a drug-treatment program. Lohan is placed on 36 months’ probation and required to complete an 18-month alcohol-education program and pay a $300 fine.

October 5, 2007: checks out of rehab for the third time.

November 15, 2007: begins her 1 day jail sentence, her punishment for getting two DUI’s just two months apart, including the car chase in a stolen car while high on coke. She’s released 84 minutes later due to overcrowding.

December 31, 2007: In a video posted on TMZ, Lohan drinks straight from a bottle of champagne while partying in Italy.

May 6, 2008: steals an $11,000 fur coat from a party in New York; is later photographed wearing it.

October 2008: a civil lawsuit is filed against Lindsay by three people who were in the Denali during her July 24, 2007, DUI arrest.

March 13, 2009: Warrant for her arrest issued regarding possible parole violations (alleged failure to attend counseling).

March 25, 2009: Lindsay is photographed wearing a stolen earring.

March 16, 2009: Warrant is recalled after Lindsay’s lawyer clears up the “misunderstanding.”

June 16, 2009: after Lindsay does a photo shoot for Elle magazine, $400,000 in diamonds that were used in the shoot are missing.

October 16, 2009: Lohan shows up more than an hour late to a probation hearing in Beverly Hills for a progress review on her two DUI cases. She has yet to complete the alcohol counseling program she was ordered to attend in August, but is given another year to do so. The judge warns Lindsay she will go to jail if she keeps skipping meetings and “thumbing her nose” at the court.

February 8, 2010 According to her probation report, Lindsay failed a drug test a month after leaving rehab.

February 22, 2010: Lindsay admits to using cocaine.

April 14, 2010: skips a court ordered deposition related to civil suit. She is photographed out shopping.

April 21, 2010: misses a second deposition related to civil suit; says she couldn’t get a ride to court by 10 a.m. Was photographed at 2:30 a.m. leaving a club.

April 23, 2010: named a suspect in the theft of a $35,000 Rolex, is later photographed wearing it.

April 30, 2010: has yet to complete her alcohol education classes, which is a violation of her probation. She now has 8 days to complete her final 4 classes. These are the same classes she was ordered to attend in August of 2007. She was given 18 months to attend 13 classes. She’s attended 9 in three years.

May 4, 2010: shows up 22-minutes late for the third attempt at the civil-case deposition; was at Chateau Marmont the night before until 2am.

May 19, 2010: with 3 more alcohol education classes yet to be completed and only one day to do it, Lindsay goes to France and stays for almost a week. This is a direct violation of her probation.

May 20, 2010: Photos surface of Lindsay and what appears to be cocaine on a table and rolled up dollar bills in her hand

May 24, 2010: back in court, Lindsay is not sent to jail after repeatedly violating her probation, but instead is made to wear a bracelet to detect alcohol, a ban on drinking and random weekly drug testing.

June 8, 2010: her alcohol monitor bracelet goes off, indicating that Lindsay is drinking. An arrest warrant is issued, but she posts a $200,000 bail before it is carried out.

July 6, 2010: Lohan is sentenced to 90 days in jail and 90 days in rehab for violating her probation and skipping her alcohol education classes. “I did everything that I was told to do and did the best I could,” Lindsay tells the judge.

July 20, 2010: Lindsay begins her 90 day jail sentence. 12 days later, she’s released due to over crowding.

August 2, 2010: begins her court ordered 90 day drug rehab. 23 days later, she’s released.

August 26, 2010: is given stricter probation terms, including random drug testing.

September 17, 2010: fails a drug test, testing positive for cocaine. This is a direct violation of her probation.

September 24, 2010: instead of going to jail, Lindsay is fitted with another alcohol detection bracelet and allowed to live at home while awaiting a full hearing for her parole violation.

October 22, 2010: is given yet another warning by a judge, and instead of jail, is again sent to rehab, this time for 90 days. Is told by the judge that if she drinks or violates her probation in any way, she will be sent to jail for 180 days. Later, her probation report would reveal that Lindsay drank while in rehab and tested positive for alcohol use one month after leaving rehab. No charges are ever filed.

December 12, 2010: Lindsay is allegedly caught sneaking out of rehab and going to a bar, and then hits the rehab staff member who confronts her.

January 3, 2011: Lohan finishes her fourth stay in rehab and moves into an apartment in Venice, California.

January 4, 2011: The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department determines that Lindsay Lohan violated probation during her time in rehab by leaving the property, drinking, and assaulting a staff member. No charges are ever filed.

January 22, 2011: Lohan goes to a jewelry store with a friend who distracts the clerk while she steals a $2,500 necklace.

February 9, 2011: Lohan is charged with felony grand theft.

April 22, 2011: Lindsay is found guilty of violating her probation and sentenced to 120 days in jail.

May 11, 2011: Lindsay pleads no-contest to her theft charges, but is not given any additional jail time, and instead of beginning her 120 day sentence for parole violation, she will be allowed to serve that sentence at home with an electronic monitor for the next 35 days, and WILL STILL GET RELEASED EARLY DUE TO PRISON OVER CROWDING, even though she’s not actually in prison. Because of this, she will only “serve” about 14 days at her condo near the beach.

June 22, 2011: Hoping to conduct a “turn around” lifestyle interview with Matt Lauer and the Today Show, with segments on E!, Lindsay pulls the “Ultimate Diva” routine, and blows off the Lauer interview. Matt flew 3000 miles to conduct the interview.

June 23, 2011: Lindsay tests positive for alcohol allegedly consumed while conducting a “roof top” party for her friends at her Venice Beach apartment. During her house arrest, Lindsay conducted interviews, shot commercials, and read many scripts in her spare time, so she claims. Lindsay is to appear in court today with further recommendations by the County Probation Department

July 1, 2011- Lindsay Lohan is summoned to court for not completing her community service on time. The judge gives her a 1 year extension.

August 13, 2011- Lindsay Lohan gets plastered at Kim Kardashian wedding while Mom, Dina lohan, is seen feeding her daughter shots.

August 23, 2011- Lindsay Lohan sues Pitbull for mentioning her name in his song

September 14th, 2011- Lindsay Lohan makes a scene at a fashion event and throws a drink at an unsuspecting waitor which was meant for a photographer who later trashes her on twitter.

October 13th, 2011- Lindsay Lohan is kicked out of her community service due to lack of participation. She would not show up for days and when she did attend she would only stay for one hour and leave.

October 14th, 2011- Lindsay, after finding out that she has been skipping on community service, it is also found she is blowing off counseling which was mandated by the court. This is direct violation of her probation.

Oct 19th 2011- In court, Judge Saunter revokes bail and tells Lindsay directly to complete 16 hours of community at the Los Angelas county morgue to be started on October 20th.

Oct 20th 2011- Lindsay is a no show at the county morque. This is direct violation of the judges orders

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

loriken214|1319159180|3044560 said:
Lindsey needs help and somehow hasn't received anything from anyone except negativity.....what would you do to help her? Her celebrity will be the death of her because she isn't getting the help she obviously needs. Just MHO.

Lori

I'm not sure how many of you really dig into behind hollywood but Corey Feldman just came out and said that paedophilia is the number one problem in hollywood.
http://dev.celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/08/13/corey-feldman-paedophilia-in-hollywood/

He isn't the first person to come out and talk about this either. An entire book was written on very powerful people doing some very bad things and getting away with it
http://franklinscandal.com/franklinscandal_boystown.html

I'm just saying there are WAY to many nice young kids who grow up as stars and become addicts and go crazy. We really think that it's all their lifestyle? I bet many of them are trying to escape reality because they've witnessed some pretty disturbing stuff.

Just to name a few child stars who had many issues
Lindsay Lohan
Brittany Spears
The Olsen twins
Michael Jackson

And those are just off the top of my head. Every one of those had their parents involved in their career in some way shape or form (meaning they allowed their kids in the disney club or kid movies or music/etc).

There have been many cases of people being used as slaves (we all know the sex slave industry is huge we just don't think it "happens" here) such as Cathy O'Brian and a few other people coming out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUnC7uV5yY

And many of the movies that have been put out have very young kids made very sexual-such as Pretty Baby and many other ones.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Baby_%28film%29

Many of these women are used for whatever they are good for and tossed out as trash. Has anyone seen this video of Anna Nicole? It's terrible and you can tell she's not in her right mind-yet they do nothing to help her and keep her drugged up. How many times do these people go to rehab?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRa4-S-UhQ&feature=player_embedded

My point is that I think there is A LOT more going on in many of these celebrities lives that we have no clue about. Many of them are very private and we really don't know what goes on aside from what the interviews tell us, the articles we read about or their red carpet appearances. Many don't let their kids into the spot light much (Michael Jackson didn't show his kids faces for a very long time) and even more creepy are the themes and topic of these "movies" now a days. Sucker Punch is a very messed up movie if you study the theme of it-it's about mind control and sex slaves and the splitting of the personality to cope with trauma-which then can be used to the "handlers" advantage.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=30520

I'm not here to argue if you believe this stuff or not-you can do your own research and draw your own conclusions-one thing is very clear though many of these women need help and they aren't getting it from the families and managers who make millions off of them. Michael Jackson's doctor is now on trial for his murder and Michael had refused to eat or drink for quite a while because he feared that someone was trying to murder him. Go figure. :nono:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

She is a train wreck...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

I don't know if I agree with the Olsen Twins on that list. They are EXTREMELY driven and put on a good show that they're clean and sober, they seem to be extremely business oriented.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

From TMZ:
Lindsay Lohan's mom is trying to expose her own daughter's dark secrets, blowing the lid off of Lindsay's alleged drug and alcohol use in a memoir that she's shopping around town -- shopping it as recently as 2 weeks ago -- as Lindsay was looking down the barrel of a hostile judge and a jail sentence.

TMZ has obtained the draft of a prologue for Dina Lohan's memoir, which Dina's rep is shopping to people in the literary world. In the prologue, Dina writes:

"I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an (sic) newfound lifestyle of partying excessively. Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay's way of daily living--and it tore me up inside."

Dina explains why she moved Lindsay from New York to L.A. at such a young age:

"How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime? How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress? So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone."

When Lindsay began acting crazy, accumulating mugshots and what not, Dina says she was helpless, claiming she couldn't demand that Lindsay return to New York. Dina also confesses she was conflicted since she was both Lindsay's parent and manager.

Dina and her rep were soliciting meetings via email two weeks ago, to brainstorm how to make her book "a best seller."

Our sources say a ghost writer actually wrote the prologue after long sit-downs with Dina and her rep, and both were solidly on board.

As far as we know ... so far, no takers.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ame said:
I don't know if I agree with the Olsen Twins on that list. They are EXTREMELY driven and put on a good show that they're clean and sober, they seem to be extremely business oriented.

I haven't followed them for a very long time-however that being said it's very easy to have other people do the work for you and put your label on it to sell things. Not saying that they don't have any say/input in their business or how it works with them-just saying there is another way to get the end result without them actually being very hands on (although they both could be very hands on).

What interested me most is what you posted about Lindsays mom and what she said in her book draft. Her use of the word "handlers" is every where in the CIA mind control program MK ULTRA- it was illegally run mind control experiments that many law suites have come about because of. Most of the documents were actually destroyed but in a nutshell after WWII we brought a bunch of the Nazi scientists over under Operation Paperclip and many programs were developed under these scientists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

A court video testimony of one of many mind control victims
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH9XHlfH0PM

Not fun stuff to research but I have no doubt it's still happening all over the world today.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

She's just a few years away from an OD.

Or, she'll be like Jeff Conway. Habitual user, with a screwed over career, a screwed up life, and utterly effed up health. And then she'll die nearly broke, after a stint on Celebrity Rehab, about 20 years earlier than she should have.

Either way, she's toast.

And she had so much potential.

What idiot, living under what rock, does NOT know that drugs can lead to this? Who takes that first puff or whiff without understanding this?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

HollyS|1319217292|3044847 said:
She's just a few years away from an OD.

Or, she'll be like Jeff Conway. Habitual user, with a screwed over career, a screwed up life, and utterly effed up health. And then she'll die nearly broke, after a stint on Celebrity Rehab, about 20 years earlier than she should have.

Either way, she's toast.

And she had so much potential.

What idiot, living under what rock, does NOT know that drugs can lead to this? Who takes that first puff or whiff without understanding this?
I think every addict thinks at one time they can control it. It will happen to someone else. It seems really dumb to me too, but having heard enough 'addict' stories, they just don't really believe they will become an addict.

People do all kinds of things to escape the pain in their lives. They just want it to go away, so they don't have to deal with it. Some people go home and eat a tub of icecream, or open a bottle of wine, or go shopping. We all do it to some level. Inside most of us, is a place that we stop. For some they will do anything not to deal. I would guess Lindsay has a fair amount she wants to forget. That is in no way an excuse. We are all responsible for our actions. Having people in your life who don't take your crap helps. My ex son-in-law has parents that have never held him responsible for his actions. Everytime he wrecks a car, they buy him a new one. If you have ever loved an addict I think you see it a little differently. I can see the pain that underlies the addiction.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results