clarity

Poor Lindsey; they made her do something "not fulfilling"

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Poor Lindsey; they made her do something "not fulfilling

kenny|1319168824|3044636 said:
This pic of her in court says it all.
Apparently she doesn't find court too fulfilling either.

Can you say, ATTITUDE?

ATTITUDE

I forgot that quoting doesn't include the photos, but does anyone else think that it looks like she's wearing the same color 'blush' as her lawyer? How could the two of them not know it looked so wrong on LL? (My daughter thought it was a symptom or result of the drug abuse.)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Must be nice to be young, beautiful, white, rich & famous ...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/11/lindsay-lohan-out-of-jail.html

Lindsay Lohan was out of jail Monday after serving 4 1/2 hours of a 30-day sentence for violating her probation in jewelry-theft and drunk-driving cases.

Lohan entered the Century Regional Facility in Lynwood at 8:58 p.m. Sunday and was released before 2 a.m. Monday, riding away in a chauffeur-driven Cadillac Escalade.

She served only a short amount of time because of jail overcrowding and because her offense was nonviolent and came with a sentence of fewer than 90 days, officials said.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner allowed her to avoid a lengthy jail sentence last week, but warned Lohan that she could spend more time in jail if she slips up again.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

kenny|1320688239|3056161 said:
Must be nice to be young, beautiful, white, rich & famous ...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/11/lindsay-lohan-out-of-jail.html

Lindsay Lohan was out of jail Monday after serving 4 1/2 hours of a 30-day sentence for violating her probation in jewelry-theft and drunk-driving cases.

Lohan entered the Century Regional Facility in Lynwood at 8:58 p.m. Sunday and was released before 2 a.m. Monday, riding away in a chauffeur-driven Cadillac Escalade.

She served only a short amount of time because of jail overcrowding and because her offense was nonviolent and came with a sentence of fewer than 90 days, officials said.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner allowed her to avoid a lengthy jail sentence last week, but warned Lohan that she could spend more time in jail if she slips up again.

That judge is an idiot. Sorry, but how many chances is Lindsey Lohan going to get? I'm so sick of celebrities getting preferential treatment.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock

vintagelover229|1319209443|3044782 said:
My point is that I think there is A LOT more going on in many of these celebrities lives that we have no clue about. Many of them are very private and we really don't know what goes on aside from what the interviews tell us, the articles we read about or their red carpet appearances. Many don't let their kids into the spot light much (Michael Jackson didn't show his kids faces for a very long time) and even more creepy are the themes and topic of these "movies" now a days. Sucker Punch is a very messed up movie if you study the theme of it-it's about mind control and sex slaves and the splitting of the personality to cope with trauma-which then can be used to the "handlers" advantage.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=30520

I spent a ridiculous amount of time last night reading that article and a couple about Britney Spears. Monarch Programming, really? I know it existed, but it's pretty crazy to think it's happening basically to every big celebrity out there. The amount of "symbolic" references mentioned is outlandish.

I think Lindsay has issues stemming from her crap childhood and crap choices. Not a government/Hollywood conspiracy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results