shape
carat
color
clarity

Poll: Would you stack this diamond halo ring?

Does this ring work as a right hand ring?

• a. Yes, wear as is.

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • b. Only if you stack it.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • c. It works both ways.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • d. It's too much competition for your e-ring.

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
nala Are you still rocking this RHR combo? How do you feel about it? I am trying to stack with my grandmother's e ring and am having the same dilemma you posted about.
No. I reset that stone into a different halo. I think that I didn’t rock that look bc my halo was too dainty and I feared I was too harsh on it for my right hand, so I was never comfortable wearing it. But I did like the look.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. I reset that stone into a different halo. I think that I didn’t rock that look bc my halo was too dainty and I feared I was too harsh on it for my right hand, so I was never comfortable wearing it. But I did like the look.
Thanks for the quick reply! Do you wear the reset on your right hand now?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rarely. TBH, i keep many of my rhr’s in my safe deposit box and rarely go :oops: so I don’t swap out very often. Can you post a pic of yours?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer it on it’s own or with the plain gold stackers. To me it just looks too busy otherwise.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rarely. TBH, i keep many of my rhr’s in my safe deposit box and rarely go :oops: so I don’t swap out very often. Can you post a pic of yours?

Yes here is a photo of the e ring and band. I don't have much stacking room and am trying to keep it from looking too engagement like. I am going to add at least one more band to this. Probably a white band with diamonds.
img_0045_1.jpg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes here is a photo of the e ring and band. I don't have much stacking room and am trying to keep it from looking too engagement like. I am going to add at least one more band to this. Probably a white band with diamonds.
img_0045_1.jpg
Very nice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results