shape
carat
color
clarity

Poll: which band should I choose?

Which of these two bands should I choose?

• The thinner Belais one

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • The thicker one

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welp do you want to hear how massively bonkers PS can make a person? I sent that thicker ring back and could not stop f*cking thinking about it. so I contacted the seller and told him that I changed my mind! It arrived back with him today and he had to refund me and then I had to buy it again in order to get it back. So at the end of the day the ring gets to take a journey and I will in fact have both. @LilAlex @nala @blingmeupscotty @MagpieMama I hope you are happy!!!! I’m officially a member of Crazy-Ville.

Glad to know you came to your senses!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Welp do you want to hear how massively bonkers PS can make a person? I sent that thicker ring back and could not stop f*cking thinking about it. so I contacted the seller and told him that I changed my mind! It arrived back with him today and he had to refund me and then I had to buy it again in order to get it back. So at the end of the day the ring gets to take a journey and I will in fact have both. @LilAlex @nala @blingmeupscotty @MagpieMama I hope you are happy!!!! I’m officially a member of Crazy-Ville.

This is so great!! I love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results