Which band or no band at all?

• Band-which band

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • No- band

Votes: 35 44.9%

• Total voters

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
I like band #1 the best, but not with your ring. I don't care for the spacing between the rings. I'd have something custom made.

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like band #1 the best, but not with your ring. I don't care for the spacing between the rings. I'd have something custom made.
I hear what you are saying completely but I don't like bands I can't wear alone. Ones that are custom usually have that cut out to fit flush.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the first one the best. It makes it look finished IMHO...@missy has a gorgeous..large diamond ring...She wears a very thin diamond band with hers..It shows that she’s married but it doesn’t take away from her ring. I love the look!
I love a gap!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the first one the best. It makes it look finished IMHO...@missy has a gorgeous..large diamond ring...She wears a very thin diamond band with hers..It shows that she’s married but it doesn’t take away from her ring. I love the look!
I love a gap!
The baguette band isn't too thick? I think it's 2mm.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Since you said you wanted more options - I LOVE the band below and am planning on asking Maytal Hannah to make me something similar to match my EC (although this is not helpful if you are looking for relatively inexpensive options, ha)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsarvknlLgq/

https://www.markbroumand.com/1.45ct...ernity-band-in-18k-white-gold-4959-1d1503728/
I saw this in person when I had my ring made by Mark. It was fantastic but so close to the one I bought. The one I have shown in the pics is just under 800 so lots less!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this in person when I had my ring made by Mark. It was fantastic but so close to the one I bought. The one I have shown in the pics is just under 800 so lots less!
Oh man that's an awesome price!! Yeah I would totally stick with that one! I agree with @nala 's post earlier in this thread -- I was expecting to like the ring best on its own, but after seeing it with that first band I changed my mind :love: And for future reference, good to know that the MB one looked good in person!

And Maytal actually helped me sell the 4ct EC for about 85% of the purchase price, and then she also helped me sell the 3ct cushion I had consigned with Grace (and she absolutely refused to take any commission whatsoever), so I was able to get a 3ct, F color EC that I actually love way more than the 4ct stone. Not that I didn't love the size of the 4ct EC, but this one is just way brighter. I'm still debating exactly how to set it, most likely a simple solitaire by Maytal. ECs are the best! I've already started thinking that I need some square EC studs next, haha...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh man that's an awesome price!! Yeah I would totally stick with that one! I agree with @nala 's post earlier in this thread -- I was expecting to like the ring best on its own, but after seeing it with that first band I changed my mind :love: And for future reference, good to know that the MB one looked good in person!

And Maytal actually helped me sell the 4ct EC for about 85% of the purchase price, and then she also helped me sell the 3ct cushion I had consigned with Grace (and she absolutely refused to take any commission whatsoever), so I was able to get a 3ct, F color EC that I actually love way more than the 4ct stone. Not that I didn't love the size of the 4ct EC, but this one is just way brighter. I'm still debating exactly how to set it, most likely a simple solitaire by Maytal. ECs are the best! I've already started thinking that I need some square EC studs next, haha...
Oh wow, that is so great Hannah could sell it for you and find your dream EC! That all worked out so well. Can't wait to see what you decide on, Hannah's designs are to die for!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think you need a band with that beautiful ring, but if I were to chose one it would be the first one.

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@nala thank you thank you! I am going to keep and if I want a less blingly look wear my ring alone or just the band!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the first band ( not a fan of the second ) or plain.
I would probably do plain though because I would worry about rubbing of the metals

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the plain band but I would get it custom made to match the height and width of your ering, and I would figure out some kind of engraving or something on it.

MoreSparkle

Rough_Rock
I would personally do a plain band to not distract from your beautiful ring, but out of the bands you posted, the first is my favorite!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing says “married” to me like a plain band :kiss2:

I like the plain band best. By a LOT. Everything else is a distraction, IMO. The simplicity and clarity of plain, polished metal exudes elegance and deliberately understated class - it says “I can afford to drip with diamonds, but I’m choosing not to”.

Just my opinion!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
25942255-F18E-4C27-BB4F-547C6C60A32B.jpeg Don’t know But I am now leaning towards this one because it’s so dainty and it seems to not take away from my main Centerstone E7AB8D62-03EB-4A84-A3E9-52A75E21540F.jpeg and plain does nothing!
@Emeraldsaremyfavorite Hi! I may be late to the party but for whatever it is worth.. here is my own personal opinion. Your ring is stunning! I think you need something simple and understated to “compliment” it. I personally like a band w an ER bc to me that is the whole purpose of being married. I’m probably old school. I am not loving any of the proposed bands. Why? Because I can notice them immediately, as opposed to your beautiful, Except for the plain one - which if push came to shove, I would have to vote for. Simple and elegant to me, is always the most beautiful. You really do not need anything else. I understand your desire to have something more, therefore, I would personally pair it with a 1mm tiny, tiny pave band (like the Metro) from Tiffany’s. Or perhaps 2! One on each side of your ring (think of guards). Can’t wait to see what you choose!!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing says “married” to me like a plain band :kiss2:

I like the plain band best. By a LOT. Everything else is a distraction, IMO. The simplicity and clarity of plain, polished metal exudes elegance and deliberately understated class - it says “I can afford to drip with diamonds, but I’m choosing not to”.

Just my opinion!
Exactly!!!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Emeraldcutlover ugh, I hear exactly what you’re saying! This baguette ring is so pretty but it definitely takes away from my main ring! In fact, my EC doesn’t even look as big with it. But I’m not a big fan of a plain band. I guess I just need to sit on it for a bit longer. My finger size is a 4 and I really do think this baguette band is too thick for me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Emeraldcutlover ugh, I hear exactly what you’re saying! This baguette ring is so pretty but it definitely takes away from my main ring! In fact, my EC doesn’t even look as big with it. But I’m not a big fan of a plain band. I guess I just need to sit on it for a bit longer

How about a simple engraved band? Not as simple as a plain band but not too much as to take away from your gorgeous ER. Or a band with single cuts. They are very subtly blingy.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
C5A3A4EF-04DC-446F-8D09-8ACF870D37A3.jpeg
@Emeraldcutlover ugh, I hear exactly what you’re saying! This baguette ring is so pretty but it definitely takes away from my main ring! In fact, my EC doesn’t even look as big with it. But I’m not a big fan of a plain band. I guess I just need to sit on it for a bit longer
What about trying the Metro pave 1mm diamond band? Maybe have someone else make it (it’s so over priced at Tiffany’s for what it is). I bet that may give you the simplicity that will make your ring shine and the bling factor you are after ! I posted above. It’s blurry, but you can get the idea of the big ER w the simple diamond band. Xoxo

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results