handside.jpg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I really like that cut, first time I've seen one! How lucky you saw it and then had the guts to POUNCE!! The ring is elegant and distinctive; love the basket flower/s :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond shape, warm gold and ring design. But what I love best is how this ring looks on your finger. What a sophisticated and elegant look!!! I like!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you whitewave and asztonie!!

Acinom, thank you! That means so much to me, as part of my enjoyment of a piece has to do with its overall look *on* me. I don't have model hands, so that can be tricky to achieve. I kept prepping myself that even if this didn't flatter, I was going to love it for itself, because it really is a special piece for me and has all the things I have dreamed of.

Heehee, first thing I did when I woke up was run over and put it on. :razz: Now I have to take it off to shower, and I don't want to! :loopy:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I captured some of the arrows! (Ugh, such a bummer how the pics don't pic up all the beauty we see in really life, and then it's further diminished when posting them! The arrows are so crisp in the original photos!)

_39152.jpg

_39153.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so beautiful and feminine. :love:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Great sparkle, and that setting--unique and beautiful.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, just love it on your hand!! So lovely. :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Rainydaze :wavey:

I just wanted to come back and ask you if you'd share your finger size pls?

I think your ring is so lovely, and looks so beautiful on your hand - I'd like to get a sense of proportion.

Thanks!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you redwood, AnnaH, and rubybeth! :wavey:

Of course mrs-b! :wavey: I should have posted that in the stats, I always appreciate having that perspective myself! I like my rings on the loose side, so it's a 7.5. I'm apparently a 7.25, but I definitely get sausage finger if I go that size, and any tightness is super uncomfortable to me. This ring is proving to be so easy to wear both physically and mentally.

Everyone's comments mean so much to me! Y'all are adding so much more joy to my own! :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rainydaze, it looks beautiful on you!!!!!! Even in the photos I can see how that stone is a dazzler! I adore the setting and the engraving. You really found the perfect stone and setting! It is a WOW ring. Just gorgeous! I would never want to take it off either!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thanks luv!! :D

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and ring!!! Love the setting and those beautiful clean and fluid lines and lower profile. The metals look amazing together!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you goldenfire!!

I debated the metal choices forever (long before I even contacted David). I love two tone jewelry and I wanted some contrast in this ring (and also between his ring and and wedding set). But yellow gold doesn't look great on my skin tone.... rose gold looks really good but is it too trendy, plus there's so many shades it seems.... platinum is classic and feels luxe to me... I love unplated white gold but then I wouldn't pair it with another metal and that might make the overall look too plain and ering-y.... back to to rose gold, but all rose gold? rose gold basket and white metal shank to make the diamond pop? rose gold shank and white metal basket so the rose gold is noticeable?.... I had different reasons for wanting all three and yet none of those options. DK suggested the rose gold shank and platinum basket and I finally decided to clear my mind and just take someone else's advice. I'm so glad I did! :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot remember when I last saw any other piece of jewelry I wanted ...

Enjoy !

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!! So gorgeous! Simple yet detailed, and what a refreshing cut of stone! <3

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this ring, it really lets the stone shine. Gorgeous combination, platinum and rose gold.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saved this ring from his Instagram feed because I think the setting is absolute perfection!!! And your stone is a thing of beauty as well.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Niel, valeria, pear affair, caw, and GearGirly!! Such nice comments, it means a lot to me that others like it so much too!

I have worn it every day since I got it, and like my wedding set, I now feel naked without it. It's a joy to wear, DK knocked it out of the park!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ADORE this ring, as you know, raindydaze. It's one of my all time fave pieces. And it's now on the PS Hall of Fame thread. :))

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love the 2 tone. And it looks gorgeous on you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful, rainy! Sorry I missed it earlier! I adore the engraving!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Wear it and smile!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ADORE this ring, as you know, raindydaze. It's one of my all time fave pieces. And it's now on the PS Hall of Fame thread. :))

No way!! Okay I just went and looked - THANK YOU mrs-b! I am flattered beyond belief!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you kalmen, blingqueen, DS, and tkyasx78!!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on the iconic thread and had to come check it out! Its really beautiful! Happy anniversary/birthday!

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
I know its 2+ years later, but I still come back and can't stop looking at this ring, maybe for my 10 year. Just wow, checks all the boxes, Bezel, little vintage (engraving), but still strong clean lines, utilitarian, but with a strong sense of design, SWOON.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw Volvo thank you!! I wear it every day, and it still gives me such joy. I hope you do indeed get one like it for your 10 year that you can enjoy just as much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results