shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Yes it's my new citrine with diamond halo that I treated myself to this past birthday. Thank you I really enjoy it and it does brighten my day!

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DSC_0622.JPG
This is my small family. Most of these are right hand rings which I tend to like wearing several at once. The top ring on my index finger was my great Nana's.

You have a wonderful color scheme going on here. I can see how fun it would be to mix and match when wearing several at once. The pearl ring is a very happy ring!

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You have a wonderful color scheme going on here. I can see how fun it would be to mix and match when wearing several at once. The pearl ring is a very happy ring!
Thank you LittleRed, I do love that pearl ring and yes I love rubies! My love of rubies started with my Nana's ring. I am redesigning my ruby cluster engagement this year and I think it's going to complement everything I already wear nicely. I can't wait.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
@ac117 I would love to know more about the owl on your index finger and the carved gold band on your ring finger!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 I would love to know more about the owl on your index finger and the carved gold band on your ring finger!

Thanks dreamer! The carved band is a Florentine ring that I bought to commemorate an anniversary we spent in Italy a few years ago! I love it and get lost in the intricacy of the details when I wear it. A couple of more pics in this thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-so-far-2016-bling.221262/

The owl is my MILs ring who is elderly, fragile and no longer wears jewelry and my dh actually just gave it to me this past weekend! He knows it’s been one of my faves and was sweet enough to offer it to me. I don’t know much about it other than it’s of Colombian origin with very pretty emeralds ::) here are a couple of more pics to show the details!
B04488CA-6601-4519-A83B-D80D3183E28D.jpeg F1AE0E25-C2F1-4C9C-B3D6-7A21019D1EE8.jpeg E6C28530-F5A0-439D-9514-8F550476425B.jpeg

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gosh the photos on this thread made me laugh. It reminded me of a thread late last year? That had pictures representing what a regular person’s hand looks like vs PS level. At the time, I thought it was a funny exaggeration. Now that I’ve taken my own pics (though meagre compared to many here!!) I’m not so sure :lol-2:

Here’s my little collection! Clearly, my favoured designers are CVB, Melanie Casey, DK and Kataoka. Funny thing is, I’m actually more of an earring girl, though I own fewer earrings than rings! I don’t wear rings regularly or daily... my studs are on every time I leave the house though! Might be fun for those of us more earring oriented to create a seperate thread?

6A938513-D5AB-4B2C-83CD-2A4D98EF76CC.jpeg

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh the photos on this thread made me laugh. It reminded me of a thread late last year? That had pictures representing what a regular person’s hand looks like vs PS level. At the time, I thought it was a funny exaggeration. Now that I’ve taken my own pics (though meagre compared to many here!!) I’m not so sure :lol-2:

Here’s my little collection! Clearly, my favoured designers are CVB, Melanie Casey, DK and Kataoka. Funny thing is, I’m actually more of an earring girl, though I own fewer earrings than rings! I don’t wear rings regularly or daily... my studs are on every time I leave the house though! Might be fun for those of us more earring oriented to create a seperate thread?

That is one quality collection of pieces, @Crystal_Dreams!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must admit that this was a LOT harder than I thought it would be and I’m so glad dh wasn’t home bc he wouldn’t been like wth are you doing??? :lol:

A3D5D346-D9F2-42F9-8715-99B0B8FD59E4.jpeg 0BE8F0C3-FC88-4A3B-A745-D37EA9C9C9E4.jpeg

Is that a Schlumberger I see hiding in there?! And I LOVE those ruby and diamond bands!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that a Schlumberger I see hiding in there?! And I LOVE those ruby and diamond bands!

Thanks @mrs-b!! Great eye! You are correct - that is the yg/plat Schlumberger that I love wearing with Stellla :kiss2: and those are also Tiffany ruby and diamond carre cut bands!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must admit that this was a LOT harder than I thought it would be and I’m so glad dh wasn’t home bc he wouldn’t been like wth are you doing??? :lol:

A3D5D346-D9F2-42F9-8715-99B0B8FD59E4.jpeg 0BE8F0C3-FC88-4A3B-A745-D37EA9C9C9E4.jpeg
Ooooo! I love all these rings!:love:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DSC_0622.JPG
This is my small family. Most of these are right hand rings which I tend to like wearing several at once. The top ring on my index finger was my great Nana's.
These are all gorgeous! The pearl cluster is TDF!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love your diamond bands, so elegant!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It takes a certain kind of sophistication to pull off large pearl rings, you've definitely got it! Are those South sea, Tahitian? Tell us more !!!! :geek2:
The cream and pinkish ones on my little finger are Akoya. The jade flower is also Akoya. The big white one is SS, and the rest are Tahitian. My special baby is that taupe colored one. I wear it often.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@seaurchin your pearl rings are glorious!! They are such big happy baubles!!

@mrs-b , that means a lot coming from you!! I’ve long admired and drooled over your amazing 3 stone. Those bands and your new Jovyn are all amazing!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are most of mine. (The four on the ring finger are up for sale on Loupe Troop, hint hint!) :p

rings.JPG
Thud!
I think I just passed out over these pearls!:love:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@ac117 that's an impressive handful you got there! But that top pointer finger ....:love:
I'm such a deco fan, I'd love a glorious dinner ring/ shield like that!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A296B299-AD65-4BAE-A8B2-C37F2203382B.jpeg

These are my nicer rings on one hand. And a reminder of why I don’t need to buy more...

Oh. My. Goodness. What a collection!! :love:

luxe

Shiny_Rock

These are my nicer rings on one hand. And a reminder of why I don’t need to buy more...

Wow! What a stunning collection of rings.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Wow! These are incredible! You clearly know your style. Are they all vintage?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@LittleRed thanks! Many are. I have some outliers. The opal ring on my pinky is modern and really isn’t me, but it’s pretty. I have that for sale. It so doesn’t fit when I do a group photo.

On the ring finger, all are antique or deco aside from the three stone at the bottom. Old stones, new setting. On the middle, top is deco, but the others are nicely done repro settings but all old stones. On the pointer, new settings but based upon antique settings. The pear diamond is really old according to Erica at LAD- I think her estimate was 150 plus years. Outside of the setting it looks like a misshaped Easter egg!

@missy @luxe @Alex T thank you!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Here are most of mine. (The four on the ring finger are up for sale on Loupe Troop, hint hint!) :p

rings.JPG
I like your shield ring- you don’t see those in yellow gold much at all!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results