shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this thread @LittleRed :love: Gorgeous rings all.

So I am at a disadvantage as I am recovering from left hand surgery so had to take photos on my right hand with my recovering left hand. And I am right handed so no easy feat focusing and shooting with my (post surgical) left hand. Also I do not have all my rings here as some are at our other house. And I couldn't find a few (where is my beautiful Tiffany ring) but here is my best attempt at the moment. Forgive the poor quality. My heart is in the right place however.:halo:

profiles.jpg

ringsgalore.jpg

rings.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So I am at a disadvantage as I am recovering from left hand surgery so had to take photos on my right hand with my recovering left hand. And I am right handed so no easy feat focusing and shooting with my (post surgical) left hand. Also I do not have all my rings here as some are at our other house. And I couldn't find a few (where is my beautiful Tiffany ring) but here is my best attempt at the moment. Forgive the poor quality. My heart is in the right place however.:halo:

profiles.jpg

ringsgalore.jpg

rings.jpg

Nicely done @missy! :mrgreen2: Gorgeous, amazing collection of rings! :love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nicely done @missy! :mrgreen2: Gorgeous, amazing collection of rings! :love::love::love:

Aww Junie you are so kind. Your collection is TDF amazing. Mine is just eh besides Bubbalah and the black opal. (I am more of a collector of earrings lol).

I am dying to see all your beautiful rings on one hand whenever you have the energy/time and desire. Seriously I love your bling so much. One of my favorite collections. And dibs if you ever think of parting with your pear or sapphire ring. :kiss2: ((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Careful @luxe, you are in dangerous waters...
@mrs-b your collection takes my breath away. It's amazing.
And @ceg, I dreamed about your ER last night. How strange is that? I love the setting, the diamond, everything.
My DH was laughing at me. Why not both hands, he said. Well, how would I take the picture?
20190404_155339.jpg
Edit: I left a few dogs in the box...
OMG!!!!!
Fabulous!:love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww Junie you are so kind. Your collection is TDF amazing. Mine is just eh besides Bubbalah and the black opal. (I am more of a collector of earrings lol).

I am dying to see all your beautiful rings on one hand whenever you have the energy/time and desire. Seriously I love your bling so much. One of my favorite collections. And dibs if you ever think of parting with your pear or sapphire ring. :kiss2: ((Hugs))).

How lovely, @missy! I've not seen the amber-colored ring before - can you tell us a little about it?

Re the highlighted text above - I was thinking *this* very thing this morning: "Mrs B is to rings, what Missy is to earrings." Your rings are gorgeous (I mean - Bubbalah - seriously??) - but your earring collection is second to nobody's!

I hope your hand recovers quickly - a painful and annoying surgery, and I hope it's in your rear-view mirror in short order!

ETA Is it possible to wear that wide pave band with the blue (sorry - not sure of the gem!) halo'd ring at the top of your middle finger? I mean - wowza!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How lovely, @missy! I've not seen the amber-colored ring before - can you tell us a little about it?
Yes, Missy!
Is that a cat's eye chrysoberyl? I was looking at one the other day on Ebay.
Your rings are vintage-licious!:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Re the highlighted text above - I was thinking *this* very thing this morning: "Mrs B is to rings, what Missy is to earrings." Your rings are gorgeous (I mean - Bubbalah - seriously??) - but your earring collection is second to nobody's!

I hope your hand recovers quickly - a painful and annoying surgery, and I hope it's in your rear-view mirror in short order!

ETA Is it possible to wear that wide pave band with the blue (sorry - not sure of the gem!) halo'd ring at the top of your middle finger? I mean - wowza!!

Yes, Missy!
Is that a cat's eye chrysoberyl? I was looking at one the other day on Ebay.
Your rings are vintage-licious!:love:

Thank you @mrs-b and @stracci2000 The amber ring I think is chrysoberyl or tigers eye but not sure. I have to show it to my mom she might know. It was either a gift from my parents or my grandmother. The ring is from the 70s. I think.

The aquamarine ring is from Rome. I got in 2004. It has a huge window. I had no clue about aquamarines when I bought it. I fell in love without realizing it was way over priced. But it’s ok. It was an amazing trip and I have lovely memories so I don’t regret the purchase.

I’ll try the wide pave band with the aquamarine ring when my left hand has healed. Thank you @mrs-b

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They won’t all fit on my hand but here is a family ring pic minus one I’m soaking in Dawn and two that I wear on my right hand.
EB80CA29-42EE-4DF3-BBCF-D785C54F9465.jpeg F39CE575-CA50-4DDC-84C6-C03DB826A322.jpeg DA05A539-0AAD-4755-B024-EDE6FB00F2EF.jpeg D0B3D5DF-AC1E-44CC-9C56-82741A801A03.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - Fabulous collection! I love your stacked bands, the wide pave & that aquamarine looks beautiful to me!

@kayla17 You & I are the same ring size, ya know, so if you ever got bored you could just post me that whole box!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot reply to all of you, but GOOD GRIEF you ladies have some really impressive collections of rings. I LOVE THIS THREAD! :appl:

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
You can ever have enough pearl rings.
IMG_20190405_081454.jpg
It takes a certain kind of sophistication to pull off large pearl rings, you've definitely got it! Are those South sea, Tahitian? Tell us more !!!! :geek2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
81B28BB7-9A55-4CC4-A120-D90F121F4763.jpeg
Fun! I’m starting to collect bands more and more. My wishlist is getting longer the more threads I visit on here ..

LOVE your emerald cut. It looks like an antique ring - is it? It’s very classical.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

profiles.jpg

ringsgalore.jpg

rings.jpg

Your left had did a superb job with the photography! You have such a great ring family. There’s a few here I have not seen before. Beautiful!:kiss2:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy can you tell us about the cluster ring on your index finger? What type of metal is that? Do you have close ups? It has me intrigued!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy can you tell us about the cluster ring on your index finger? What type of metal is that? Do you have close ups? It has me intrigued!

Hi Dreamer, Adam made this ring for me. It was originally a pendant, then earrings and finally my ring. We chose the center OEC separately. The center OEC is .88 I believe and VS clarity and pretty white facing (I cannot remember the grade however bad PSer :oops2:) and super chunky. The diameter is about 14.5mm. The ring shank and anything touching my skin is platinum and the rest of it is rose gold and white gold that has been blackened for antique effect.

Some extra pics for you.

clusteroecprofile.jpg

Princess Francesca wearing (one of her) crown(s).
queenfrancescaandcluster.jpg

With Bea who is now Bella.
clusterandbea.jpg

clusteronmiddlefinger.jpg

She is intended for the right hand index finger however I can fit her on other fingers as I sized her up and added platinum sizing beads. Works for my large and ever expanding knuckles.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Loving all the ring family bling here what a great thread! I only have 3 nice rings so it's not worth me posting! However I know there are some ladies, not naming any names but on the coloured stone forum in particular who have oodles! Let's see some more!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
LOVE your emerald cut. It looks like an antique ring - is it? It’s very classical.

Thank you! It’s from the 40s I believe (if memory serves!) I searched long and hard for something petite with proportions that were ‘just right’, and I’m so glad to have this in my collection!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving all the ring family bling here what a great thread! I only have 3 nice rings so it's not worth me posting! However I know there are some ladies, not naming any names but on the coloured stone forum in particular who have oodles! Let's see some more!

Aww @meely please share your beautiful rings with us. Many of us don't have near the collection the lovely ladies on the colored gem forum have (and wow their collections are TDF AMAZBLING for sure) but I (and I am sure everyone here) would love seeing your rings. I mean I shared my small collection...pretty please share with us.:appl:

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I hope they find their way from the CS forum to over here. Maybe invite a few on over.....?

Please do share your family. =)2

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aww @meely please share your beautiful rings with us. Many of us don't have near the collection the lovely ladies on the colored gem forum have (and wow their collections are TDF AMAZBLING for sure) but I (and I am sure everyone here) would love seeing your rings. I mean I shared my small collection...pretty please share with us.:appl:

I hope they find their way from the CS forum to over here. Maybe invite a few on over.....?

Please do share your family. =)2

Will do when I get a chance to take a decent photo! It will be a fairly sparse hand though

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Dreamer, Adam made this ring for me. It was originally a pendant, then earrings and finally my ring. We chose the center OEC separately. The center OEC is .88 I believe and VS clarity and pretty white facing (I cannot remember the grade however bad PSer :oops2:) and super chunky. The diameter is about 14.5mm. The ring shank and anything touching my skin is platinum and the rest of it is rose gold and white gold that has been blackened for antique effect.

Some extra pics for you.

clusteroecprofile.jpg

Princess Francesca wearing (one of her) crown(s).
queenfrancescaandcluster.jpg

With Bea who is now Bella.
clusterandbea.jpg

clusteronmiddlefinger.jpg

She is intended for the right hand index finger however I can fit her on other fingers as I sized her up and added platinum sizing beads. Works for my large and ever expanding knuckles.

Your sweet kitty is so tolerant :love: - if I tried to do that with one of my dogs, the ring would be eaten.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your sweet kitty is so tolerant :love: - if I tried to do that with one of my dogs, the ring would be eaten.

Thank you @violet3:kiss2:She is super sweet but make no mistake she has her many (as we all do lol) moods and if she wasn't in the mood for it there would be no photograph. She is a sweet baby though and a love.

Quick photo of her right this moment...Francesca is watching me type and they are up to no good. I see them plotting :lol:

frankieandbobbyoncouch.jpg

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade

I would love to see your earring collection missy. I love earrings!:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results