shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your smaller diamond pendants!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I just purchased a .25ctw OEC diamond, which is currently in a pin. I''d like to reset this little gem into a bezel pendant and would like to see some of your little dainty diamond pendants so I can have a sense of scale!

Thanks!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Hi Metro,
How I would love to have an OEC! I hope you love it, I''m sure it will be a gorgeous pendant.

I''ve attached a pic of a .25ct asscher pendant. I got this as a sweet 16 gift for my God daughter. Kid wants an upgrade for her 18th - I''ve created a monster!

I thought it would be really small and a bit cute, but when it arrived, I was blown away! I''m actually thinking of getting one for myself and I know I''d wear it. It is a pretty size and looks nice on. My own pendant which I wear most days is a 1.69 pear, so I was surprised by how much I liked the look of the .25ct.

Jen

asscherlucypssize.JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
oh, sorry. Wrong pic. That one has a little fibre on it that makes the stone look odd. Plus, there''s nothing in the pic to give the sense of scale you wanted. Sorry! No help at all.

This one is a neck shot (sorry it''s a little blurry, but it does give an idea of size) and the next was taken by the vendor, David at DBL. I really hope it''s ok to use his pic - he''s way better at photos than I am.

Jen

asscherneckshotpssized.JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
This one was taken by the vendor.

Davidsphotoassherquartercaratpendant.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Metro - I cannot wait to see your OEC in a pendant. That would be a dream of mine for sometime in the future if I can find a nice diamond
1.gif

Mrs Mitchell - what a cute pendant! Perfect for a 16 YO.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 12:47:52 PM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
This one was taken by the vendor.
HOLY COW
30.gif
that pendant looks HUGE for it''s size! I''m blown away!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
metro, I can''t wait to see your OEC pendant too!

Mrs Mitchell, that is a gorgeous pendant! What a lucky girl your God daughter is!

A little while ago Mara bought her sister a .15 ACA bezel set pendant. It''s beautiful! Many pictures can be found here.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a pic of the little diamond in it''s current setting - a pin. Not a great picture, I know. I''ll work on getting better pics soon - when the diamond is not in this setting and all cleaned and pretty
21.gif

0181.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Metro, that''s gorgeous! I really, really love it. If I was going to make that into a pendant, I''d have it on a really long chain, so I could look at it myself! It''s a lovely stone!

I had a hard time handing that .25 asscher over, btw!
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Metro - that IS gorgeous!!! What a great find.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. Mitchell that is a gorgeous asscher pendant!! No wonder you had a hard time handing it over. Metro, that OEC will make a fantastic pendant. It is just so beautiful. I can''t wait to see the finished pendant.

Here is a pic of my .25ct round pendant set in YG.

cmsqtrct01.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here is a bad neck shot!

cmsqtrct02.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 2:36:56 PM
Author: Catmom
And here is a bad neck shot!
Ohhhhh, I hope my pendant will turn out to look as good as yours! Beautiful!!!!

Does your pendant flip over muchl?

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, that's lovely Catmom! I wonder, is it just my imagination or do diamonds look bigger as pendants than rings??

Jen

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mrs. Mitchell and Metro! I think they do look bigger. Maybe it''s because they are closer to eye level? Metro, I never have a problem with it flipping. I don''t know if it''s where it sits or because there''s not a lot of weight to cause it to flip but it seems to stay put.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is mine; Metro your stone is beautiful!!! Mine is .33 carats.

IMG_0510.JPG

twochicklets

Rough_Rock
I just posted mine on another thread, but here it is again. The diamond was my grandma''s engagement pendant. My husband had it reset as my "push present" when one of my chicklets was born. If I recall correctly, it is about .35 ct. I will look for the apraisoal with all of the stats.

si.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Twochicklets - your pendant is gorgeous!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is my brand new .32 ideal I Si2 pendant from Bluenile. It''s their stock bezel setting. I LOOOOOVE it, it''s such a perfect everyday size and the bezel makes it look so much bigger!

Sorry for the bad pictures, I just had DH snap a few quick ones in our office for you guys:

P1010362.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice shot except for my head blocking the light...but it was the only one I could get where you could see both the diamond and setting somewhat clearly.

P1010361.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Will you shedevils PLEASE stop tempting me?!! I want a tiny diamond pendant sooooo bad and all of these are so gorgeous! I think I''m going to force myself to wait and get it for a graduation present to myself.

I am actually dying for a small pear solitaire pendant. A girl who worked at a restaurant I get lunch at occasionally had a GORGEOUS pear that was maybe basket set and kind of floating on a delicate chain (no bale) and I have coveted it ever since. But I also LOVE bezel set round pendants, and one would match my earrings so perfectly! Neatfreak, yours is so tempting!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak - your bezel is perfect. The bezel I have is .38 and it makes for the ideal elegant bezel pendant. . .

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Twochicklets, your pendant is just lovely! Really pretty and I love the delicate flower design.

Thing2of2, I think that pear cuts were made for pendants! I love that look. (They are particularly nice as dangly earrings, too!) If you go for it, I would love to see pics!

Jen

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of these "smaller" diamonds, they are gorgeous!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Metro,
Mine is the same size as yours set in a bezel. Hope this helps with scale
1.gif

Coati

neck12355.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Whoops! that was way too big!

Also, Mine is .20 not .25--a little smaller than yours. I love small bezels-super dainty!
Coati

neck123456.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my .41 ct WG bezel pendant. The stone is from Blue Nile, and the setting was custom through a local place, but it looks identical to Mara''s so I think it''s a Stuller.

(Excuse the bad lighting, pajamas, and graininess! This is just to give a size reference; I''m planning on taking better pictures later.
3.gif
)

ebreepend.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to add that it''s on a 16 inch chain, which puts it at such a perfect place on my neck. You won''t regret a diamond pendant; it goes with everything. Even my pajamas.
10.gif

sweetlime

Rough_Rock
this is my .30 in a half-bezel setting.

3hcharm.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Ladies your dainty diamond pendants are all so exquisite! This thread is a pleasure to view.

Sweetlime I have to say that I love the way that yours is set - really a pretty pendant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results