shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your ROSE GOLD wedding bands

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I am really interested to see what people have chosen to wear against a rose gold ER.

Many thanks

Loveloveloveit

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I have a simple rose gold band from Tiffany that I bought to wear while my e-ring was being completed. I will be buying a diamond wedding band for my wedding set; but I do love the the look of my rose gold band with my platinum e-ring and in general I just love this simple rose gold band, so I thought I'd share it with you! It's so comfy and feminine. Here is a link to the band on Tiffany's website: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP02689&mcat=148204&cid=288152&search_params=s+5-p+7-c+288152-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k

Here are my pics:

IMAG0230.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
My ering/anniversary ring is a three stone asscher in platinum, and I have a couple of wbands, rose gold and platinum. I like the look of my rose gold band all alone (3mm). Here are some pictures.

rose.jpg

rosethree.jpg

There's just something so cool about rose gold!

BoulderGal

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo. Great post and lovely ring ladies!!!

Hopefully there are more around here.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Kal2021, what is your ering setting please? I swear it looks so similar to mine! Even your band is like mine! I have a gorgeous white gold princess set band also but my ering is now in rose and I don't know that I will wear them together. Hence, my desire for a new RG band ... But what is the question!!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
loveloveloveit|1303440074|2902368 said:
Kal2021, what is your ering setting please? I swear it looks so similar to mine! Even your band is like mine! I have a gorgeous white gold princess set band also but my ering is now in rose and I don't know that I will wear them together. Hence, my desire for a new RG band ... But what is the question!!

Hey love! My e-ring setting is basically the Classic Truth by BGD: http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/home/ring-details/?product_id=5369,,, but the width of the bottom of my band is 2.00mm (instead of their 2.75mm) and it tapers up to 1.00mm (as opposed to 1.80mm). I actually had the setting already (from my first e-ring) and we just had BGD add the truth head to it when my fiance bought my diamond from them. I have more pictures of it here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-bgd-solitaire-e-ring-is-here.159381/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-bgd-solitaire-e-ring-is-here.159381/[/URL] and I attached a couple more only because I'm currently obsessed with it (sorry to thread highjack). :) Let me know if you have any other questions!

Ring9.jpg

Ring10.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've been chomping at the bit to contribute to this thread! My rose gold wedding band arrived today, so now I can!
I bought this rose gold twist band from KyleAnneMetals on etsy.com:
IMG_1583.jpg

Here's my new thread for the band with many more pictures:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-band-is-here-upgrade-set-is-complete.159808/

AlloAmie has two beautiful rose gold bands that she wears with her e-ring. Her set is one of my all-time favorites:
alloamie_0.jpg
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-set-does-this-look-ok.115349/

Gorgeous rose gold bands, everyone! I hope more people come in and share their rose gold rings.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Boulder Gal and Kal2021 thank you so much for sharing - may I ask, how do you feel wearing the "non" matching band with your ER? I have a princess cut wedder in white gold, and i've struggled putting it against my rose ER. I should post you all a pic of course ... I also have a very fine rose band but I find it's too fine to really make any impact so I was thinking about getting a much wider band, possibly the scattered diamond sort.

Haven ... OMG! That is the most stunning setting ... I absolutely adore it. Thank you so much for posting with the twist band, I have been a long time lover of that style, again though I would like it in a wider or more substantial version. On your very slender hands though it looks absolutely awesome.

I really do love AlloAmie's set also. So gorgeous. I am somewhat obsessed with having a diamond wedder though because the stone in my ER is not enormous (1 ct) and I have big hands so I feel I need the extra bling!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
my new 1 ct cushion set in 14k Rose Gold, as I was missing the original colourings of my first ER. Problem now being though, I love the princess band (set in White gold) but my new cushion resides in rose!

and then original diamonds (main is a .66c Princess) set in white gold (these were originally set in rose gold but I had them remade as the trellis setting wore out against the diamonds within a couple of years, and in the reset I switched to WG)

finalsetjr.jpg

bgdplainband.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both of your sets are beautiful, loveloveloveit. The rose gold looks so rich on your hand--a part of me wishes my shank was a bit thicker so I could see more of the rose gold, I had no idea I'd want to see more metal when I designed the ring! I do love it as is, though.
(ETA: Thank you for your kind words about my set!)

I bet Kyle Anne would make the twist ring in a thicker version for you. I emailed her to ask her how thick it is, and she responded that very same day. It wouldn't hurt to ask if she could make a thicker version, she has wonderful customer service and responds immediately.

I think a diamond wedding band would look great with your cushion e-ring! I'm currently in a phase where I love sets that aren't matchy-matchy, so I think a bezeled eternity band would look really good with your cushion. Maybe one with alternating shapes--round and then marquise-shaped. I like your princess cut band, but I'm not sure it's the best compliment to your gorgeous new cushion ring--it looks like it is set higher than the band on your cushion ring, so it may not flow well, if that makes sense.

It's funny because I went in the opposite direction that you're going--my original wedding set was all blinged out (my ering was set in an eternity band, and my wedding band was an eternity band) and now my upgrade has only the center stone and a tiny surprise stone in it! I feel like it's all about proportions when it comes to making the center stone look larger or smaller. My original center stone was 2.01 cts, and my new one is 2.30 cts. However, I feel like my new stone looks HUGE compared to my original, even though the difference isn't that extreme. I think it's because of the band-to-stone ratio, to be honest. Here's the comparison picture I posted in my other thread:
oldsetnewset.jpg

Unicorn64

Rough_Rock
Here is one that I absolutely love. It belongs to Disney Bride and I hope she doesn't mind me posting it here.

Attachments

• Disney Bride's Rose Gold WB.bmp
    898.2 KB · Views: 39,563

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Haven, you are right on the money with the bezel idea, I actually have one but again in white gold (I wear it with the princess ER) with diamonds alternated with pink sapphires. I am contemplating just getting one in rose :)) I think I'll find out about a wider twist band - there's a variation on PS I'm struggling to find but it has a 2pt diamond set between the twists (it's a cast set from adwar). Unfortunately I can't find the posting here to see it again. I tossed up with that when I got my alternating bezel band.

You're right about the height - the band of my cushion set it finer and less substantial than I would have liked / preferred ... It is a dilemma! How many bands is too many or enough?!! My original wedder was a u- prong with those .05 princess cut but the settings ate each other up in no time but I do wish I'd kept it, even just for sentimentality. It was ultra sleek.

I love your new set haven, and agree with a beautiful solitaire nothing but a plain band is needed ;-)

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Unicorn63 that's really lovely - good find!

DiamondBabe81

Rough_Rock
I am posting my hubby's rose gold ring... It is actually his grandfather's ring. ;))

ring_pair.jpg

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Here's a lovely little deco-era rose gold band I recently won on ebay. It has tiny chased flowers and such fine milgrain it's almost invisible! I wear it as a right hand ring.

ganesha_0419.jpg

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
loveloveloveit|1303641068|2903933 said:
Boulder Gal and Kal2021 thank you so much for sharing - may I ask, how do you feel wearing the "non" matching band with your ER? I have a princess cut wedder in white gold, and i've struggled putting it against my rose ER. I should post you all a pic of course ... I also have a very fine rose band but I find it's too fine to really make any impact so I was thinking about getting a much wider band, possibly the scattered diamond sort.

Haven ... OMG! That is the most stunning setting ... I absolutely adore it. Thank you so much for posting with the twist band, I have been a long time lover of that style, again though I would like it in a wider or more substantial version. On your very slender hands though it looks absolutely awesome.

I really do love AlloAmie's set also. So gorgeous. I am somewhat obsessed with having a diamond wedder though because the stone in my ER is not enormous (1 ct) and I have big hands so I feel I need the extra bling!

I actually really like the contrasting metals. It's one of the things I like about the cartier trinity (I own a thin rolling ring version), however I'd like mine to be two white, one rose, but they don't make one.
The only thing that I don't like about my rose wb, plat ering combination is that the ering shank sits higher off/around my finger than the wb does. It feels a bit funny. If their heights matched, they'd be perfect!

Haven, I'm lusting after your twist ring. Do you think the person who made yours would make it wider? It'd make a fun rhr.

Mix them up and show pictures!!! :naughty:

BoulderGal

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Boulder Gal, I've made an enquiry on a wider version of the twist that Haven has but still waiting back on the quote. It can be done in a 2mm or 2.5mm, and has flat sides but still rounded on the top apparently. Haven's is approx 1.5mm I believe. As my ER has such a fine band, I feel I need some depth in the wedding band but also, my DH wears a 5-6mm wide Rose Gold comfort fit WB and I want something that look somehow complimentary to his. I'll let you know the quote that comes back :))

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
lovely band Ganesha

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
It could be used as a wedding band but I currently use mine as a stacker (1.5mm). I know my platinum bezel band (About 2mm) from Whiteflash can be made in rose gold as well.

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm.JPG

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
oooooh, another bezel band, thanks turboflgrl. I am searching for marquise eternities at present through PS as I love the elegance of the elongated shape. Also searching for 3.5pt bezel eternities AKA kittybean's gorgeous number. so many possibilities ...

glitterysparkle

Rough_Rock
Here is my wedding set....the E-ring is a Vatche RC setting in 18k yellow gold, and our wedding bands are a mix of 18k "red gold, gray gold, and yellow gold with etched copper" in mokume gane by george sawyer-it's a color combo that I fell in love with and has hints of rose gold without being completely rose gold:)

IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
wow glitterysparkle, I love those mokume bands - I think I would really like a plain rose gold wedder but with just a hint of something interesting (and of course a half eternity for those "other" days)

AggieBoyfriend12

Rough_Rock
turboflgrl|1304025915|2907321 said:
It could be used as a wedding band but I currently use mine as a stacker (1.5mm). I know my platinum bezel band (About 2mm) from Whiteflash can be made in rose gold as well.

Hi, my gf really like your engagement ring. Can you tell me where it was purchased from?

I plan on proposing this summer!

Thanks!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
AggieBoyfriend12|1370482025|3459819 said:
turboflgrl|1304025915|2907321 said:

Hi, my gf really like your engagement ring. Can you tell me where it was purchased from?

I plan on proposing this summer!

Thanks!

She hasn't posted in awhile - so in case she doesn't see this, I looked through her previous threads and found this: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged.135789/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged.135789/[/URL]

She mentions her fiance found the setting at DBOF - I assume that means Diamond Brokers of Florida (dbof.com). They don't seem to have the best reputation here on PS, but it looks like turboflgrl's SO had a good experience buying from them.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
These aren't our primary/original wedding rings, but my husband and I have matching 14kt rings from E-Wedding Bands. And, I threw in a bonus pic of my Trinity ring in the background :bigsmile:

ring_67.jpg

_6890.jpg

rose_3.jpg

lovemycat557

Rough_Rock
Here is my wedding set. 2.05 ct solitaire with 2 .33 ct rose gold bands, one on each side. Hope this helps!

_6918.jpg

colettefod

Rough_Rock
turboflgrl

I am just now coming across your ring combination and absolutely love it. Can you post pictures of your ring from different angles? It is just so pretty!

mixedmetallove64

Rough_Rock
I have a 14k white gold ering paired with a 14k rose gold diamond band (.25 carat) and I love them together!

15_-_2__3__0.jpg

15_-_1__6_.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results