shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
preciousjewel,
Now that is some rock!! Love it!!
30.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Preciousjewel, I just tried on a ring sizer for a 2.5, and it fits over the first knuckle of my pinky finger!!!!!! Talk about petite.
2.gif
1.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Uh oh.. here come the green eyed monster... Get the behind me!!!
11.gif

Everyone''s ring is soooooo beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

PreCiouSJeWeL920

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for all your kind replies. Only PS people understand me!
emteeth.gif

I know everybody thinks that small finger has its advantage. But my problem is every ring that I love has to be customized. There are so many beautiful eternity rings that I love, I couldn''t just buy one to see if I like it. I am so frustrated!
emsad.gif

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kaylagee for even starting this thread!! I love all these beautiful rings!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Luv

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
my god widget, I am hyperventilating at that amazing ring and center stone, it''s just stunning!

oh and Precious Jewels as usual I am in love with your stone...2.5 finger, yikes!! So I guess I need a 5c to make it look like that on my hand eh?
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and i found this a while back and this seems like a great place to post it....it's Jen's TWIN RING set!! well almost. Can't afford the real thing? I saw this in US Weekly's shopping section and said.....hey that looks fairly famililar! It can be yours for $50!! I forget which imitation site it's from though....

jens twin ring.jpg

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, what a great thread. The stones and rings are all so fabulous! Keep ''em coming ladies!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2005 3:29:22 PM
Author: Mara
oh and i found this a while back and this seems like a great place to post it....it's Jen's TWIN RING set!! well almost. Can't afford the real thing? I saw this in US Weekly's shopping section and said.....hey that looks fairly famililar! It can be yours for $50!! I forget which imitation site it's from though....
The sad thing is, who would know? I could have saved Mr. Jennifer 5973 some big bucks.
2.gif
1.gif

You're right, Mara--my ering is not a full eternity (although the wheels are now turning
11.gif
) and I have 6 prongs, not four.
1.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2005 3:29:22 PM
Author: Mara
AAAhhooooGAH!!!! AAAhhooooGAH!!!! AAhhooooGAH!!!!

Wanna-be Alert!!!!!

Edited to add - I put this is big fonts so it would be noticed and because this is a BIG diamond topic.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2005 10:37:36 PM
Author: Jennifer5973

You''re right, Mara--my ering is not a full eternity (although the wheels are now turning
11.gif
)

Well, what are you waiting for?! That should be next month''s purchase!
31.gif
How yummy would that be?!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
LOL!! Mara, That fake looks *amazing*! I''ll get one if you will! To wear at home while on PS, of course!
2.gif

..bumping topic and paging

LizzyD and Xray doc!
9.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
xraydoc''s cushion (4.71 cts, G-VS2)

P4072410.jpg

P4072413.jpg

P4072414.jpg

P4072415.jpg

P4072419.jpg

P4072421.jpg

P4072422.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
That cushion ring is simply heavenly. The diamond and the rings alone are to die for but together, they''re lethal!

Here is Solange''s gorgeous rb rock. I hope she doesn''t mind my posting it:

GIA Graded
Depth 59.9
Table 56.7
Crown angle 34.3
pav. angle 40.6
crown height 14.7
girdle medium
culet pointed
AGS proportion grade 0
color is I. SI2 clarity.

solangering.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Another pic of Solange''s amazing rb, wedding band and her "original engagement ring which is about 2.95 carats."

2.9+ totally qualifies!
9.gif
36.gif
yum!
18.gif

solangewpear.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2005 2:18
6.gif
9 PM
Author: luvmysparklies
Thanks Kaylagee for even starting this thread!! I love all these beautiful rings!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Luv

LuvMy,

You''re so welcome! It''s literally ''my pleasure''... these incredible rings make my mouth water & heart sing!
30.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2005 10:49:13 PM
Author: websailor

AAAhhooooGAH!!!! AAAhhooooGAH!!!! AAhhooooGAH!!!!
Wanna-be Alert!!!!!

Edited to add - I put this is big fonts so it would be noticed and because this is a BIG diamond topic.

WS - totally understandable! Tiny letters could get lost in these icebergs.
37.gif

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
This is the closet I''ll ever get to a ring like Widget''s (drool, drool) - 3ct Winfield Interlap Asscher
2.gif

3453.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my wife''s ring.
7.gif
8.gif
39.gif
should of kepted for myself.
9.gif

The following Picture was posted by Author: Dancing Fire
Ring: Purchased from GOG, GIA 3.34ct H/ SI1 H&A RB, Measurements 9.68-9.71x5.90 mm, Depth 60.9%, Table 56%, Girdle Thin-Med Faceted, Finish EX/ EX, Fluorescence None, Class 1A cut, in a 14k wg 4 prong 4mm wide band setting, ring size 4.75

4prongspic1.jpg

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
This is mine, which is barely over 3 carats!
I decided not to get any side stones for now -- but who knows what the future holds?
26.gif

My wedding band will be a simple eternity band.

Ring%20001%20(Custom).jpg

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another pic!

Though -- I must say, seeing all these gorgeous rings makes me want to change my setting!
30.gif

Pricescope has a funny way of making me want 7 engagement rings -- one for every day of the week!
Just kidding.

Ring%20003%20(Custom).jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julian I LOVE your ring on your finger...even after seeing all sorts of other fabulous beautiful 3c''ers...yours is one of my favorites, probably because it looks so darn huge! What size ring finger again? A 4?

So lets see I would have to get something like a 5c in order to have it look the same on my size 6? DAMN!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
No, Mara, you MAY NOT get finger-reduction plastic surgery just so your diamonds LOOK BIGGER!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

PS GREAT thread, by the way! Positively DROOL-worthy!
30.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
ROFL @ finger-reduction surgery. Sounds tempting though!

DF(of course you should have given it to your wife! *gasp* you know the propaganda about them being ''a GIRL''S best friend'' and all that!) and Julian.. yummy & amazing rings! Julian, I totally feel the same way. I can''t even stay loyal to a single dream ring. It changes weekly! :razz:

Lynn, Thanks! It''s one of my favorite threads, if I do say so myself.

I guess something positive came from that Madame Dariaux quote after all.
5.gif

10sne1

Rough_Rock
You can find the "twin set" at www.emitations.com.

Do you think people would believe it might be real? I love that set!!!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/9/2005 1:44:51 PM
Author: Julian
This is mine, which is barely over 3 carats!
I decided not to get any side stones for now -- but who knows what the future holds?
26.gif

My wedding band will be a simple eternity band.
Yowza, Julian... your ring is spectacular. And I can''t wait to see that e-ring with an eternity band! Have you decided on a style/size for the e-band yet?

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, thank you so much!

So many of the rings on this site are drool-worthy. I should get a bib before I log on.
30.gif
Mara, my ring size is a 4 and my fingers are really short! Think: monkey paws! That's probably why the diamond looks bigger -- also, maybe because of the tan? We were in Hawaii so that's why my hand is so dark.

I think I'll get a Tiffany or Tiffany-style eternity band to match. The funny thing is, I will have to go big on the eternity band because ones with smaller diamonds don't look right with the ring. It's the weirdest thing. HOWEVER...You can imagine how pleased the DF is about that! Ha ha.
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your hands look lovely to me Julian!! So does that big ROCK!
31.gif

Lynn....moi consider finger reduction surgery? What an imagination!!
12.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2005 8:36:18 PM
I think I''ll get a Tiffany or Tiffany-style eternity band to match. The funny thing is, I will have to go big on the eternity band because ones with smaller diamonds don''t look right with the ring. It''s the weirdest thing. HOWEVER...You can imagine how pleased the DF is about that! Ha ha.
31.gif

I would not put an eternity band next to your beauty…

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/16/2005 4
6.gif
9:46 AM
Author: QueenMum

Date: 4/15/2005 8:36:18 PM
I think I''ll get a Tiffany or Tiffany-style eternity band to match. The funny thing is, I will have to go big on the eternity band because ones with smaller diamonds don''t look right with the ring. It''s the weirdest thing. HOWEVER...You can imagine how pleased the DF is about that! Ha ha.
31.gif

I would not put an eternity band next to your beauty…

I wouldn''t either, a stone of that size can stand on it''s own, with a plain wedding band of course! My ring is a 1.85 carat, not nearly as big as yours & an eternity band really takes away from it. It "pops" so much more with a plain thin wedding band!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results