shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your CS pendants and necklaces

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks to you ladies here on PS, I've come to love lavender jade. Your pendant is gorgeous!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to everyone for sharing your pendants and necklaces. I’m currently on an inspiration recon mission for pendant settings for an emerald cut tourmaline. This thread is super helpful.

Keep the pics coming. They’re beautiful!!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks to you ladies here on PS, I've come to love lavender jade. Your pendant is gorgeous!!
Me too!! but lavender jade doesn't seem to be very common, although hunting down a gem rarity adds to the fun. =)2

Your citrine pendant is a beautiful amber color, thanks for sharing.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 30th bday present from family, and by far the nicest piece of jewelry I own. David Michael made it (brothers who I believe are from AUS). it's a work of art, but I have a hard time wearing it, since I feel guilty about how much was spent on it.

20180801_173201.jpg

20180801_172857.jpg

20180801_173001.jpg 20180801_172858.jpg 20180801_172945.jpg

Have you started wearing this more? It's too pretty to hide in a box!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DW's latest acquisition is an agate bead necklace. The beads are graduated from 10-18mm.

Agate Bead Necklace 1.jpg Agate Bead Necklace 2.jpg

Haven't seen much agate on here, but I think this necklace is quite pretty with interesting color combinations. Didn't cost a fortune either!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DW's latest acquisition is an agate bead necklace. The beads are graduated from 10-18mm.

Agate Bead Necklace 1.jpg Agate Bead Necklace 2.jpg

Haven't seen much agate on here, but I think this necklace is quite pretty with interesting color combinations. Didn't cost a fortune either!
I love agate and that necklace has such a beautiful feeling and simplicity to it. I love the boldness of size and color too.

We really don’t see enough agate/chalcedony in these threads. I have been looking for a large, blue bead agate necklace with huge, asymmetrical beads. I once saw such a necklace while visiting a small shop in Mendocino. I am kicking myself for not buying it in the spot since it was gone when I called about it:( It was the most luscious flow of softness and shades of lavender, huge, long cold and slippery shiny beads.
I have spent forever trying to find something like it. Naively, I thought that since agate is a more common stone, it can’t be that hard to find similar beads. I have found nothing like those again. They came from Tucson and even the artist who purchased them did not find them the following year.
So the point is that when one sees a gorgeous agate piece, it might not be found again, since pieces can be so unique!

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the material I’d like to find in large, huge beads!
3E6B8CC0-BB2A-4A24-9322-31197120F7D0.jpeg

And in shapes which are elongated, a symetrical, more curved than the below necklace, and longer length. But this necklace has a great chunky softness about it.
F5C01DED-A8CE-4FD5-A073-9F06A4AC256B.jpeg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I’m on this thread, I can add this pendant/pin to the list of personal favorites.
167C88EA-A147-4882-B80C-2388BC7214D9.jpeg

Forgive the very low light picture wearing as a pendant. I love the fact that when worn as a pendant, it reminds me of an eclipse. when worn as a pin, it feels a little like different phases of the moon based on positions.
FB5991EC-E636-4BA6-A72B-AEE0514C153D.jpeg

Last edited:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
While I’m on this thread, I can add this pendant/pin to the list of personal favorites.

Forgive the very low light picture wearing as a pendant. I love the fact that when worn as a pendant, it reminds me of an eclipse. when worn as a pin, it feels a little like different phases of the moon based on positions.

I love the texture of the leaves or rays with the texture of your sweater too! Great combination! :appl:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

And in shapes which are elongated, a symetrical, more curved than the below necklace, and longer length. But this necklace has a great chunky softness about it.
We've been on the lookout for a blue lapis lazuli necklace in larger size beads, but I'll have to broaden my search to include blue agate!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I've never seen a carved gemstone that really appealed, but yours is extraordinarily beautiful, and the setting is superb.

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I have seen blue chalcedony round beads in larger size at 22nd street show. I cannot remember which vendor. However the colour is light blue. The price is not high for those beads. I didn’t buy it because I was looking for beads with stronger blue and didn’t find any in Tucson. I have also seen light coloured chrysoprase round breads from Australia The chrysoprase beads are very expensive.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have seen blue chalcedony round beads in larger size at 22nd street show. I cannot remember which vendor. However the colour is light blue. The price is not high for those beads. I didn’t buy it because I was looking for beads with stronger blue and didn’t find any in Tucson. I have also seen light coloured chrysoprase round breads from Australia The chrysoprase beads are very expensive.
The darker blue is hard to find in large beads. In order to be blue, the bead would have to have a significant size since it can be so translucent . The loveliest material which I’ve seen comes ftom Turkey I believe. That one picture is from a rough seller in which one can order, but then getting it cut would be the challenge.

That’s interesting about the chrysoprase. I can imagine large, high quality beads...must have been really beautiful!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never seen a carved gemstone that really appealed, but yours is extraordinarily beautiful, and the setting is superb.
Thank you!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
78C5DEC7-B1B7-4AD0-8518-3C04F6B18F2C.jpeg

My AAAA tanzanite pendant in 18k gold. Can’t remember the exact size, somewhere between 5.5-7 carats.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We have been tirelessly looking for a lavender jade cabochon similar to @Bluegemz fabulous pendant, but with no luck at all. However DW has been able to console herself with this lavender jade necklace: :))

Lavender Jade Necklace 14 (2).jpg Lavender Jade Necklace 20 (2).jpg

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We found this 21.67ct blue topaz in a ring at a local estate sale. It seemed a little too big and clumsy for a ring, so we had DKJ convert it into a pendant:

Blue Topaz Pendant DK 1.jpg Blue Topaz Pendant 3.jpg

Attachments

• Blue Topaz Pendant 3.jpg
    Blue Topaz Pendant 3.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hopefully I'm not too out of line posting a pearl and diamond pendant here. In my defense the pearls are golden in color. =)2 We found it at a consignment store where it was for sale as a brooch. DW found it had a bale hiding on the back, so next day we went back armed with a yellow gold chain. We found the piece hung perfectly as a pendant, sale closed!

Pearl Pendant 1.jpg
View attachment 699664 Pearl Pendant 5.jpg

AV_

Ideal_Rock
RE. blue - lavender - purple Chalcedony, try WWW if you are still interested & have not come accross the shop already.

I have not heard or seen any agate more blue than these WWW ! , but there does exist amethyst-like purple & they used to have some such...

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@prs You and your wife are the best treasure finders! I love these pendants!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hopefully I'm not too out of line posting a pearl and diamond pendant here. In my defense the pearls are golden in color. =)2 We found it at a consignment store where it was for sale as a brooch. DW found it had a bale hiding on the back, so next day we went back armed with a yellow gold chain. We found the piece hung perfectly as a pendant, sale closed!

Pearl Pendant 1.jpg
that is stunning
what a wounderfully beaitiful find

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock

Pearl Pendant 1.jpg

To be honest I usually dont enjoy the more blingy necklaces (large-bright gold-diamonds galore) but there is something that is just so gorgeously elegant that makes this lovely bunch of golden grapes look oh so classy!
Its truly a stunning piece and I would never sell it as it's simultaneously a classic yet unique piece which is hard to come by.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
RE. blue - lavender - purple Chalcedony, try WWW if you are still interested & have not come accross the shop already.

I have not heard or seen any agate more blue than these WWW ! , but there does exist amethyst-like purple & they used to have some such...
Thanks for the links, I have been keeping an eye out for chalcedony in deeper hues.

Reactions: AV_

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@prs You and your wife are the best treasure finders! I love these pendants!
Thank you, when DW and I are jewelry hunting we don't spend much time with a piece unless we both like it. Fortunately we have very similar tastes, the one exception was the amethyst and turquoise pendant in my avatar. She insisted we buy it whilst I had initially reacted negatively because I thought amethyst was such a cheap stone. Of course she was right, I later came to realize it's the beauty of the piece that counts, not the cost of the stone!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results