shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your 2+ Carats on size 4-5 fingers!!

Enchanted Lady

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/22/2010 11:19:41 AM
Author: ojodeazul
@soontomarry2 - There is a picture on this forum of my ring from fairly far away and it looks huge (in my opinion). I have to say, if I had seen the finished product before, I may have gone a little smaller (because of the halo). The one I tried on in the store was over 4 carats and I thought it looked big, my 2.29 I think looks large on my finger. I have big knuckles and withing them my ring size would probably be closer to a 4.25. I am about 5''3'' 115 so I am not a big person, the two carats looks big enough that I have no intersest in really ever upgrading.

I think taht the 2.67 will be a perfect size for the girlfriend with the halo, my stone cover well over half width and half length of my finger..

Hope it helps...

Hi ojodeazul - your ring is absolutely gorgeous! I am currently considering upgrading to a similar setting and diamond size. For a size perspective, would you be able to roughly tell me the total width of your diamond (including the halo)? I am hoping to get an idea of spread in millimeters - e.g, is it over 10mm in width? Thank you - very much appreciated!!
1.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/22/2010 10:55:08 AM
Author: soontomarry2
Ojodeazul, can I ask for your help? I''m about to buy a 2.47 ct. round brilliant with a Verragio halo setting similar to yours for my wonderful fiance. She has a size 4.5 finger. I feel that most of the pictures taken on the forum are taken very close to the finger and it''s difficult to get a real-world perspective of the size of the ring.

How do you feel about the size of the ring on your finger? Do you like the finger coverage? I''m hoping to get her something that she''ll never want to upgrade.

i don''t know if this will help, but here''s a real life perspective shot of a 2.6ct transitional on my 4.25 size finger.

viptrans3.JPG

it''s not a halo, but it''s set in a square bezel-like setting. more photos of it here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thoughts-on-this-vintage-find.138111/

ojodeazul

Rough_Rock
@ Enchanted lady, when measured width wize it is 1.2cm.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results