Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me under 1 carat centers with pear side stones

lasposa

Rough_Rock
Okay... I think I have finally come to my reset design and I'm opting for a three stone ring with pear side stones. I've decided to embrace my love of pears! :naughty: Most of the rings I've found on PriceScope have large center stones.... which are beautiful... but I'm trying to figure out side stone size for a .78 carat stone. Does anyone have a picture of a round brilliant with pear side stones that is close to this size or a recommendation for side stone size? Would .40-.44 carat total weight be about right for the pears?

Thanks!

lasposa

Rough_Rock
Re: Please show me under 1 carat centers with pear side ston

I probably should add that my finger size is a 5.25....

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Please show me under 1 carat centers with pear side ston

Here is Summertime's ring. Her ring is the original "The summer" ring with pear sides. Her center is 0.90 carat, so a little bigger than your center. Hope it helps!! [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/were-engaged-brian-gavin-diamonds-round-with-pear-sidestones.121061/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/were-engaged-brian-gavin-diamonds-round-with-pear-sidestones.121061/[/URL]

BTW, this is one of my favorite rings! I have considered it several times for my own e-ring. Hence, why I have the link bookmarked. :)

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.