shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me Emerald Cuts in E-W settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see some EW set emerald cuts. Particularly on the hand posts. I''m having a hard time envisioning the look.

Thanks!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi LL!!

Are you thinking of resetting you stone? HMMMMMM.....
2.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Here is a pic of a Vera Wang EC setting, with the stone set e-w.....

VWEC.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Hey dani! I''m not necessarily thinking of resetting. However, when I was having all the issues re: ER fitting flush with wedding band, one thought was to reset my stone EW. But, I''ve never seen a ring like that in person and I''ve never seen one on a hand in pictures, so it''s hard for me to picture how something like that looks on the finger...

what band did you finally decide on??

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 1:47:30 PM
Author: Dani

Ahhhh ... that''s my fave E/W emerald setting for sure!!! And I think 2nd or third in my dream other-life e-ring scenarios.

1. Daniel K split crown with an asscher
2. THAT ONE
3. East/West set chunky faceted cushion with thin pave Leon setting with claw prongs

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 1:47:30 PM
Author: Dani

Wow, I''ve been coveting that band for a while, it''s a good thing I''ve never seen the matching E-ring before! What a stunner!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 2:49:55 PM
Author: lovelylulu
Hey dani! I''m not necessarily thinking of resetting. However, when I was having all the issues re: ER fitting flush with wedding band, one thought was to reset my stone EW. But, I''ve never seen a ring like that in person and I''ve never seen one on a hand in pictures, so it''s hard for me to picture how something like that looks on the finger...

what band did you finally decide on??
Hey LL!!!

Haven''t decided 100% yet, but most likely will go with the Ritani...but I am going to wait till the spring/summer to do it....Its kind of on the bottom of the priority list right now, especially since we have the whole wedding to pay for...If I can swing it, I will do it for sure!!! I just think the Ritani will look so fabulous with my stone and give the overall appearance a little more bling in a subtle way, which I think is what I always wanted anyway...
2.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
When I finally get my a** into gear, I will get my EC set in this:

image003.jpg

Is that something you are looking for?

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
If you search under "emerald cut east west", you will find lots of pictures.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Jade, I love that! Very elegant and it has a classic but modern twist look to it. I love step cuts!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2007 6:13:29 PM
Author: JadeLeaves
When I finally get my a** into gear, I will get my EC set in this:

image003.jpg

Is that something you are looking for?
Lucky me has my EC set exactly like this, (although it isn''t a MWM piece). I love it because it is set very low and is simple yet elegant.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Chrono: do you have any hand shots that you could post? Thanks!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No close-ups and no digital camera. I''ll have to take it on my regular camera and then get it developed in a CD, and only then will I be able to post it. This may take a while. I''ll be sure to post it though because I''ve always wanted to post it here but forgot to take a pic when I''m close to the end of my roll of film.
39.gif

Give me a little time for me to use up a roll of new film.
27.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i searched emerald cut east west, but honestly, there weren''t that many pictures and some of the ones that were posted are no longer valid...i guess it''s just not that common a way to set an EC

dani: i think the ritani is gorgeous!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my FAVORITE E/W setting. Icemine... although I think Leon does one similar. (Ignore the asscher).

LM%20montage.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results