shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share your photos of nature, wildlife, etc.

This naughty rascal! So many broken stems this morning, in our frontyard20240625_064652.jpg

I never had bunnies eating my plants until last year. And last year it was only the hostas. But this year it is more than hostas. Have you always had them or it this relatively new for you as well?

I never had bunnies eating my plants until last year. And last year it was only the hostas. But this year it is more than hostas. Have you always had them or it this relatively new for you as well?

I would say these past few years or so?? And they are more "aggressive" this year! In my mom's garden as well. She said a lot of her flowers have been clipped right down by the bunnies, I saw all the damage myself a couple weeks ago

I would say these past few years or so?? And they are more "aggressive" this year! In my mom's garden as well. She said a lot of her flowers have been clipped right down by the bunnies, I saw all the damage myself a couple weeks ago

It is a bunny buffet!

We don't get a lot of HB's at our place....but my DH was sitting on the deck and one tried to go into the house! They are precious!!

Yes, they are. I just love watching them. I only get one at a time. I see other people online getting multiples. Even if I put out more than one feeder, two never feed at the same time. I know they are territorial, so I wonder why in some places multiples feed together. I find them fascinating.

Yes, they are. I just love watching them. I only get one at a time. I see other people online getting multiples. Even if I put out more than one feeder, two never feed at the same time. I know they are territorial, so I wonder why in some places multiples feed together. I find them fascinating.

My sista lives in Vangroovie and she has multiples all the time! She heats her feeders in cooler temps to keep them sustained! So worthwhile.

They leave here in late August or early Sept. The only ones we get are Ruby- Throated. I know there are some types (or at least one) that stay out in the western part of the country year round and don't migrate.

After visiting the Pena Castle in Sintra, we hiked a for a while to the chateau and across the path from the chateau I found a small pond with this this circle of water lilies and a single flower.

Sintra-5467.jpg

I can't believe it!! For the second day in a row now, the blue heron from our pond, visited our backyard!! Yesterday he landed on our grass, within 10 feet of us. The pic I posted, is today's20240708_192218.jpg

Male and female cardinal. Trying to get the remnants of the seeds, after the squirrels knocked down feeder and had a feast!20240711_122106.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP