shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share baby pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here are my girls almost 3 years ago:

mygirlseaster1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here they are now...they grow up sooooooo fast:

mygirlstoday2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo, your girls are just adorable!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2007 5:17:38 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Mrssalvo, your girls are just adorable!!!!

thanks kaleigh, i think you might have already seen the second pic??

anyway, i think they are pretty adorable too. hubby thinks they're my little dress up dolls
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness; your girls are adorable!!! My mom loved having 2 girls; we would always go shopping together and see girlie movies. It was fun for us and my mom!

My hubby wants girls bad whenever we get pregnant!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrs Salvo, what beautiful young ladies! I am sure they are just as cute in life too!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just found this thread and it really has some gems in it! Nan, I am glad to get an update on Angello. I had not seen him mentioned in any threads I was reading lately and (thank God) he has not required one due to a hospitalization! I cannot get over the babies. Some of them (like Button) I have seen recently, but seeing them again is always a treat. Seeing widget's grandchildren took my breath away. Then there was VegasAngel's daughter eating the cake; the blue-eyed handsome devil in the fireman's hat; the lovely portrait of IslandDreams and her baby at 9 months. I love to see before and afters, too, like those of mrssalvo's daughters. This is truly a great thread.

BTW, part gypsy's "new one" with those very blue eyes is going to keep the blue eyes. I'd put money on it.

Maisie, you need a thread of your own. Do you have one? If not, please start one. I'd like to be able to go somewhere where I can check on your son's progress. Perhaps you already have a thread here in which you post about your son? (I do not know it.) If not, let's start one or get you listed in Who's Who so that people can follow the process with your son. You can use all the support you can get! Please point me toward the threads in which he has already been discussed so that I can bring myself up to speed, too!

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results