shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share baby pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
VegasAngel, love the pic of your daughter with the birthday cake, it''s priceless!!!

Widget, your grandbabies are adorable!!!!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
My baby will be 10 in a couple weeks but this was us when he was 9 months old.

EKS Angel baby2.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
VA - what a cutie pie!

Widget - of cos grandbabies are allowed! Your grandchildren are gorgeous!

IslandDreams - I bet u still think of him as your little one
2.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Recent collage of button. He (or rather, *I*) loves his camo outfit! The blurry shot was of us trying to take a pic of him standing up and both hubby and myself were standing to either side ready to catch him if he starts to fall
3.gif

JL-Button-085.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
All the little ones are so adorable!!! It''s hard not to smile when you see pictures like these!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 5:21:33 PM
Author: JadeLeaves
Recent collage of button. He (or rather, *I*) loves his camo outfit! The blurry shot was of us trying to take a pic of him standing up and both hubby and myself were standing to either side ready to catch him if he starts to fall
3.gif
OMG!!! Button''s tee shirts are the cutest ever! I love the kiss me quick one!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Love all the pix!!! Jade, we just got that "motha sucka" onesie for our friends who are expecting their first baby this summer.
31.gif
FI was SO proud of himself for finding it... and another cute one that says "Homemade".
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, goodness, goodness. WHAT CUTE BABIES!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You are killing me with cuteness!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 1:17:44 PM
Author: Cinderella

Date: 2/13/2007 11:50:43 AM
Author: VegasAngel
My daughter is 1 OMG I still cant believe it! Here is a picture from her birthday party yesterday. She loved her smash cake.

LOL, what a messy cutie! Did she wind up smooshing the entire cake or did she save some for the rest of you?

And Widget, of *course* grandbabies are allowed! Especially when they''re as cute as yours!
Awe thanks everyone. We had a big cake & the little cake for Yvette to eat. She ate it, smooshed it, & threw some on the floor.... We love this pic:

All the babies/kids are soooo cute. What a good looking group of kids psers have. Jadeleaves I love the mutha sucka shirt, too funny. You dress button in cute clothes.

Maisiebelle I hope everything turns out well for you & your son.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 6:21:28 PM
Author: Miranda

Hee hee! I love buying quirky t-shirts for him, and everyone buys him onesies with cheeky sayings.

The mutha sucka one was a hit with everyone, but grandma gasped when she saw it - she thought it said mutha f***ka
23.gif

ephermery - annabel trends has lots of cute onesies like the mutha sucka one. Button has another one that says ''Spit Happens''.

We spoil Button a bit too much I reckon. He''s apparently the trendiest baby in mum''s group
2.gif
, and the other mums reckons he reminds them of maddox jolie-pitt
6.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 7:28:47 AM

Date: 2/13/2007 6:21:28 PM

Hee hee! I love buying quirky t-shirts for him, and everyone buys him onesies with cheeky sayings.

The mutha sucka one was a hit with everyone, but grandma gasped when she saw it - she thought it said mutha f***ka
23.gif

ephermery - annabel trends has lots of cute onesies like the mutha sucka one. Button has another one that says ''Spit Happens''.

We spoil Button a bit too much I reckon. He''s apparently the trendiest baby in mum''s group
2.gif
, and the other mums reckons he reminds them of maddox jolie-pitt
6.gif
Oh Jade, wait until you have a girl!!! I was looking at pics of DD as an infant and the clothes are just adoreable. My little one has/has dresses with matching hair bows and shoes and socks etc! I thought boy clothes were fun when my guys were little......Then we had a girl...

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 11:23:10 AM
Oh Jade, wait until you have a girl!!! I was looking at pics of DD as an infant and the clothes are just adoreable. My little one has/has dresses with matching hair bows and shoes and socks etc! I thought boy clothes were fun when my guys were little......Then we had a girl...

Lol! Hubby says I always have a forlorn look on my face when I look at cute baby girl outfits! I told him if I am SURE we''ll have a girl next I will have another straightaway
31.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 12:14:59 PM
Author: widget
OMG...what a fun thread!!

Are grand-babies allowed???
20.gif

Here are Eva (pronounced ''Ava'' as in Gardner) and Gracie. They''re 6 and 8 now.
30.gif

widget
of course they are, and this is such a great picture!!

I think it is so nice to go back and look at these pictures as the kids get a little older and you can remember them as they were so little!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, your babies are ADORABLE!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I have a friend who had a baby last year, one''s expecting in April, another one''s expecting in October and another one''s trying to get pregnant... Whenever I see them once a week I have to chant to myself "I''m only 21, I''m only 21, I''m only 21"... Oh dear.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this is funny expression of my new one (she''s now 5 months!)

closeupscan0012.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, Part Gypsy; she is a doll!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2007 7:39:15 PM
Author: part gypsy
I think this is funny expression of my new one (she''s now 5 months!)
She is darling

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
part gypsy she''s adorable!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! We are speculating whether she is going to keep those baby blues, they are just so blue right now.

The picture with yvette is hilarious! (but that''s what I do with cake too-inhale it!)
button is too cute, very apt name.
It''s been fun seeing pics of babies resulting from the pricescopers in pregnancy thread.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2007 9:06:01 PM
Author: part gypsy
Thanks! We are speculating whether she is going to keep those baby blues, they are just so blue right now.

The picture with yvette is hilarious! (but that''s what I do with cake too-inhale it!)
button is too cute, very apt name.
It''s been fun seeing pics of babies resulting from the pricescopers in pregnancy thread.
Try this out: http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

Yvette definately had fun with her cake.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
My ''baby'' just turned three on Sunday.

ibirthday2.jpg

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
And here is the baby.

Olivia1.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
awe, she is a cutie!!! Very pretty!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Allisonfaye, your children are just beautiful, really. I just happened upon this thread and was astounded to see all the cutie pie babies! They''re ALL beautiful!
36.gif
Maybe we''ll have our own someday...
9.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness Allison, those little girls look like they''re straight out of a magazine or TV show... so beautiful!!!

Love all the pix... like Monarch, I''m living vicariously... although I should probably wait at least until after the wedding to really start dreaming.
2.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 8:31:11 AM
Author: ephemery1
Oh my goodness Allison, those little girls look like they''re straight out of a magazine or TV show... so beautiful!!!

Love all the pix... like Monarch, I''m living vicariously... although I should probably wait at least until after the wedding to really start dreaming.
2.gif
Thanks to all of you for your nice comments. I love the little buggers.
emsmile.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 1:43:39 AM
Author: monarch64
Allisonfaye, your children are just beautiful, really. I just happened upon this thread and was astounded to see all the cutie pie babies! They''re ALL beautiful!
36.gif
Maybe we''ll have our own someday...
9.gif
I hope you do!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Allison, your girls are gorgeous!

Here''s one of button lounging on a sunbed at the phuket marriott:

Button-25-02-07-073.jpg

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono, it's crazy to see your son as a baby & now as a big boy they grow so fast it makes me sad
7.gif

Allison what little dolls your girls are very pretty

Jadeleaves, that's a funny picture Button is just kickin back. My husband would have put a beer bottle in his lap
20.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 10:29:30 PM
Allison, your girls are gorgeous!

Here''s one of button lounging on a sunbed at the phuket marriott:
I want to be that BABY!!!
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results