shape
carat
color
clarity

Please recommend a vendor for pendant

mamalovesgems

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I have a beautiful new step cut diamond and want to set it similar to this Kwiat pendant pictured but with a ruby surround. What vendor would you recommend? Price is no object.

Also, who can create a chain like the one shared with diamonds bezel set? Thanks!!

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 4.33.55 PM.png

1642714214081.png

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
David Klass would be able to do this beautifully.

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Victor Canera

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
This is gonna be stunning!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, Caysie van Bebber (cvb.inspired.design on IG) definitely has done pieces with custom cut french cut gemstones. So she comes to mind first. Custom cut stones will take some time to order and come in, so just be prepared for it to take awhile. Victor Canera is wonderful, but I am not sure about his access to the custom ruby french cuts.

I do love those Kwiat chains and have never been able to find anything close to those. So your best bet is to contact Kwiat and see if they will allow you to make a special order for that chain. If you just want a diamonds-by-the-yard chain with a cable chain and diamond bezels, Whiteflash, Victor Canera, and Maytal Hannah all make nice ones.

mamalovesgems

Shiny_Rock
Victor Canera

I had previously reached out to Victor because he reset my engagement ring, but for a pendant he said he wouldn't work with outside stones.

mamalovesgems

Shiny_Rock
I found a vendor for my pendant! I am having trouble deciding between a few details.

Right now, I am thinking just a single halo of blue sapphires and not a double halo. So my questions are should I set the center diamond in prongs or bezel? And should I choose French cut or step cut sapphires to frame my center asscher diamond?

Any ideas and opinions are welcome!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I found a vendor for my pendant! I am having trouble deciding between a few details.

Right now, I am thinking just a single halo of blue sapphires and not a double halo. So my questions are should I set the center diamond in prongs or bezel? And should I choose French cut or step cut sapphires to frame my center asscher diamond?

I recently set an asscher diamond as a pendant as well and I went with bezel to accentuate the shape of the asscher.

I think bezel with french cut sapphire halo would be lovely. Kind of like these. Did you decide to go with sapphire instead of ruby?

Attachments

• 02FF6804-3728-4CC0-8686-DC10880E5B69.jpeg
    02FF6804-3728-4CC0-8686-DC10880E5B69.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 4
  • B443F4D7-62AC-464E-8C78-5965DDECA639.jpeg
    B443F4D7-62AC-464E-8C78-5965DDECA639.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock

I also think something like this with stepcut diamonds on the corners would be striking

72F47119-5A5D-4F9D-A259-8B17D4670963.jpeg

mamalovesgems

Shiny_Rock
I recently set an asscher diamond as a pendant as well and I went with bezel to accentuate the shape of the asscher.

I think bezel with french cut sapphire halo would be lovely. Kind of like these. Did you decide to go with sapphire instead of ruby?

Yes! I am thinking Montana Sapphire for it's symbolic meaning. It's someplace I visited with my husband when I was pregnant with my son and it's our 5th anniversary. Sapphire is the 5th anniversary stone.

Looks like bezel set gets a strong recommendation. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results