shape
carat
color
clarity

Please read, short and to the point

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Forum,

Thank the good lord that I’m able to write this. Last Wednesday night I experienced a major heart attack. I have just returned last night from the hospital and will not be allowed to work for an undetermined amount of time. I’m also not supposed to play on the computer but for just a moment each day (less than 15 minutes a day).

Since I was the sole person in my business to handle every internet inquiry I must apologize that some emails will go un-answered for some time. I appreciate any and all inquiries but I simply can’t tend to them for a while.

I will not be participating on this forum for some time. I will check my home email for messages but will not be able to answer most as I have to rest. There are a few of you that do email me at home and if you wish to here is the address in case you lost it: [email protected]

What a couple years, but my wife and I seem to be the luckiest people we know. Do not self diagnose, see your doctors!

Everyone have a great day!

Your friend,
SteveL

sturkiej

Rough_Rock
Steve,
I hope you get well soon!

Jason

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Steve..rest and get better soon! We will miss you and your valuable advice on the forum in the meantime!

Life is short and precious..take advantage of every moment you have.

:wavey:

student

Shiny_Rock
Get well soon, Steve!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
SteveL

Sorry to hear of all the health problems.. Hope you recover to being totally back to your normal self as soon as possible.

Rockdoc

sawbonze

Rough_Rock
Steve,

I hope you recover your health and energy soon. It's a tragedy when good people, as you obviously are, have such bad luck. I spoke of you earlier today regarding your great kindness and helpfulness in prior correspondance. Try to stay positive, keep your mind occupied, and take your aspirin. We anxiously await your return.

Sam

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the replies!

Just passing through as I spend my 15 minutes on the computer today. I just don't see why the doc limited me to 15 minutes. The television is the real problem, limit that to 15 minutes!

Yeap Richard, it was the fast lane I live
11.gif
Heck if I moved any slower I would be run over
9.gif

I bet a couple people around this forum know how fast I really do live
12.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Steve,
I've just seen this thread! I hope all is going well & your recovery is uncomplicated.
1.gif
As a cardiac critical nurse (convenient huh??
12.gif
) I have never heard the docs give or we, the nurses, give instruction to keep computer viewing at a 15 min. interval. I think perhaps your cardiologist would want to limit your stress level as often times computer equals work or to decrease stimulation. I'm sure your doc has discussed limiting other kinds of stimulation as well didnt he??
naughty.gif

haha If I can be of assistence to you, please dont hesitate to email me or ask me here. I'm in Toronto, Ontario but I did work at the mighty Duke University Medical Center for about 7yrs.

Judy
:)

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the post Judy.

I think my doc knows I work some on the computer and sell some product over the net. I believe he doesn't want me into heated discussions or spending hours answering questions.

Nice to know I have a CCU nurse near by
1.gif
I'll pass that along to my doc and see if he even gives me a smile.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks for all the post and kind words!

I will return working 4 hours each afternoon this Tuesday
3.gif

I know I have a few unanswered emails, and I promise to have those caught up on by Thursday........... Thanks for understanding.

sawbonze

Rough_Rock
Welcome back, Steve.
wavey.gif
It's really good to see you back in action and hopefully feeling better.

Sam

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you Sam, nice to be back.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 1/18/2003 7
6.gif
0:57 PM StevL wrote:

Yeap Richard, it was the fast lane I live
11.gif
Heck if I moved any slower I would be run over
9.gif

I bet a couple people around this forum know how fast I really do live
12.gif

----------------

LOL! There, I can validate that you are much more like the tortoise than the hare. I imagine we can make an exception for your boating hobby.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results