shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post your favorite or actual emerald cut rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suntravelgirl

Rough_Rock
Hello! I''ve just recently started looking at engagement rings and I''m totally addicted to Price Scope!
41.gif
I have totally fallen in love with the Daniel K "Union Square" setting, but I''m also very interested in a setting that is a pave eternity band (a delicate looking, thin band with small diamongs all the way around, I''m not sure if "pave eternity band" is the correct term). And as you can tell by the subject title, I think emerald cuts are my favorite. I saw a radiant recently, which I really liked because of its great sparkle, but I think it may be too square looking for me (I need to look at a lot more of them to tell).

Anyway I''d really appreciate for you guys to post pictures of rings you have with emerald cut center diamonds, or rings you love with emerald cut center diamonds. Thanks so much!
35.gif

michela002

Shiny_Rock
This is my fav ever thin-band pave emerald cut ring ...

(Although I don''t like the prongs - I''ve seen basically this same ring but with nicer, more delicate, subtle prongs.)

kozminskyering.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results