shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post your creative / original / unique pics!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's NOTHING wrong with your pictures, Andelain. I'm loving the bling-- post as many as you like!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Klewis, I love your ring's profile :love: :love: :love: The picture with the frogs is fabulous!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Andelain- Thank you so much for putting your LIFE on the line to help others.... Please send my thanks to all of your friends/coworkers over there!!! My brother was a Marine and served in the Gulf War, so I really do have a profound respect for all of those who serve in the military!!!! :appl: :appl:

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
I'm still kinda new this PS thing, so excuse me for not putting direct quotes. I tend to agree, Andelain, thank you so much for serving our country!! I really admire your bravery. Although i'm not really a gun person either, I think there's a kind of sexiness to seeing a gorgeous, girly diamond ring next to a high-tech, sleek metal gun. Again, thanks so much for everything you do, and love the pictures! :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Tuckins1 said:
Andelain- Thank you so much for putting your LIFE on the line to help others.... Please send my thanks to all of your friends/coworkers over there!!! My brother was a Marine and served in the Gulf War, so I really do have a profound respect for all of those who serve in the military!!!! :appl: :appl:

Thank you Tuckins and everyone for your prayers for all of us and taking time to think of us over here. Tuckins, I'm glad your brother got home in one piece. Some of my Brothers and Sisters haven't been so lucky. My self I've been shot at, had rockets and mortars thrown at me, had a vehicle I was riding in hit by an IED, had a mechanical failure of a chopper I was in. And I'm in a non-combat MOS. The only time I leave the base I'm on is to go to a different one. Just think of the guys that go out every day. This is actually my second tour overseas. My first one was cut short by an injury. I guess that just means I'm insane to have said yes when I was asked to come back over here. :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

loriken214 said:
GO GIRLFRIEND...I'm loving your photos...keep them coming....take care of yourself over there!!!! :appl:

Lori

Thanks to everyone for the compliments in my pics! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

I really appreciate seeing that and am glad you like them. Hey, let's not bust stci's chops for not liking them. We don't know, she may have had some kind of traumatic experience to cause an irrational level of fear or hatred for an inanimate object. Hopefully by now an Admin has helped her get me on her Foes list so she can come back in here and enjoy all the other great pics in here. Also, that way she won't have to see the pics when I put them in different threads like I have several times already.

Here's one of my Eightstar rings, the 1.10 ct that's now being mounted in the pendant in my avatar, taken while sitting at a flight line waiting for choppers to arrive so I could fly to another base. The Brother-in-Arms you see was riding to the same base, but wasn't traveling with me.

ES-110-AtFlightLine.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Here's a pic that should give a chuckle. It's my trio of rings that I call my 'Eightstar Sandwich'. Look at the background.... :bigsmile:

PS-Background.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Andelain's flying shots remind me of my Cloud Dancing thread from 3 summers ago.

hangout/cloud-dancing-t68055.html

I was flying a Piper Lance over Northern Indiana while wearing my 0.50 ct green chameleon diamond set in 14k yellow gold ring. The green fields of the upper Midwest are a stark contrast to Ande's sandy backgrounds. :wavey:

LittleGreen2178.jpg

LittleGreen2177.jpg

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_1275.jpg

on my devil dog

Moonstruck

Rough_Rock
Andelain, This is my first post in this forum. I usually read the colored gemstone one but here I am today.

I want to tell you first, that I love your ring. I haven't seen a diamond in a wider band for years. It is very fluid and I love it.

Thank you so much for your service to our country! Want me to send you some cookies?? I could shape them like diamonds...put a little crystal sugar on them. Might satisfy your bling craving for a day or two. Let me know.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
CoatiMundi had some hilarious ones of her JM back in the day. Also search jelly beans (these may all be in PS .1)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
arjunajane said:
softly softly said:
A.J great idea for a topic! Here is my humble contribution taken with a new camera I am still getting used to using my daughter's rubber bunny as a prop.

Thank you SS! I never get tired of seeing your beauty - would you be able to please remind me the dimensions of your band?
I do love the proportions of that ring
::)

I also adore the proportions of this ring. Unfortunately for me, softly's diamond is a ginormous honker and so I cannot even aspire to such an awesome thick ring -- the same proportions with my stone would not at all have the same feel to it I am afraid.

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D said:
arjunajane said:
softly softly said:
A.J great idea for a topic! Here is my humble contribution taken with a new camera I am still getting used to using my daughter's rubber bunny as a prop.

Thank you SS! I never get tired of seeing your beauty - would you be able to please remind me the dimensions of your band?

I also adore the proportions of this ring. Unfortunately for me, softly's diamond is a ginormous honker and so I cannot even aspire to such an awesome thick ring -- the same proportions with my stone would not at all have the same feel to it I am afraid.

Hey guys just saw this, thanks for the kind words about my ring! A.J I don't know the exact dimensions of my ring, but if memory serves me correctly it is ~6mm at it's widest at the basket and it tapers to ~4-3.5 mm at the bottom.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain-- thanks from me too for all you do to keep up all safe. I personally HATE guns and would NEVER own one, but how a gun used for military purposes can offend anyone is beyond me.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
On my favorite pick me up at work - Albertsons (HAS to be Albertsons) chocolate chip cookie :lickout:

018.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's a book idea out there!!!!!! SOMEONE HAS to organize this effort one day!! Wouldn't you LOVE a coffee table book with Beautiful - fanciful - funny-clever pics of diamonds with pets/babies/flowers etc etc etc??? :tongue:

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
motownmama said:
There's a book idea out there!!!!!! SOMEONE HAS to organize this effort one day!! Wouldn't you LOVE a coffee table book with Beautiful - fanciful - funny-clever pics of diamonds with pets/babies/flowers etc etc etc??? :tongue:

have you seen the "PS community project" in hangout Motown..? :naughty:

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
softly softly said:
Dreamer_D said:
arjunajane said:
softly softly said:

Hey guys just saw this, thanks for the kind words about my ring! A.J I don't know the exact dimensions of my ring, but if memory serves me correctly it is ~6mm at it's widest at the basket and it tapers to ~4-3.5 mm at the bottom.

Thanks SS! 5 - 6 mm is the width just where my new ring is being made :devil: ;-)

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
arjunajane said:
softly softly said:
Dreamer_D said:
arjunajane said:
softly softly said:

Thanks SS! 5 - 6 mm is the width just where my new ring is being made :devil: ;-)

Oh I can't wait to see the finished product AJ!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everybody :wavey: I'm back home from my long vacation and very happy to be back on PS too :D
So i'm not a good photographer but i'd like to share with all of you the pics of my pink tourmaline ring, which i think are indeed very original and creative! The ring was photographed with my colorful fish inside its tank!!! It seems that he didn't like the intrusion! :D

Attachments

• coral 1.bmp
    802.6 KB · Views: 498

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He approached to see from up close what's the pink round thing!

Attachments

• coral 2.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 493

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
" This is MY home...Get out of here..." :D

Attachments

• coral 3.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 503

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
ha ha, great addition naty! Definitely something I dont think we've seen before- hope you gave your pretty ring a good scrub after that ;-)

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
arjunajane said:
ha ha, great addition naty! Definitely something I dont think we've seen before- hope you gave your pretty ring a good scrub after that ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love it too. That Rumble Fish was showing where he got his name. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
It's not great photography wise,but I thought it was cute nonetheless. I am loving all the other photos on here too :love:

Bowser1127 028.JPG

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
mommy2nk said:
Andelain said:
I LOVE the pics in here!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

B.E.G. said:
stci said:
Andelain said:
I'll play...

OMG! How horrible and violent background! :nono:

:confused:

Did I miss something here? It's a gun. Maybe Andelain is military. Maybe her hobby is shooting. This seems like an overreaction to me, unless I really AM missing something, in which case I apologize in advance.

ETA: Andelain IS military and in Iraq. Stci, I think your post was a huge overreaction. And even without the additional background info, I thought it was a very unique and interesting picture.

B.E.G., Sparkly Blonde, arunajane, thank you all for standing up for me here. :wavey: I'm glad you like my pics. Yssie, I swear I'm going to make a thread full of these pics one day! Sparkly Blonde, I pray for your cousin's safe return!

stci, even if I wasn't Military and stationed in Iraq there's nothing violent about an idle gun. It's just another tool at rest. A car could be used just as violently as that rifle. I've posted several pictures of my bling with a military theme including with my issued weapon and PS'ers have commented favorably, and I intend to keep on posting pics like this. If it really bothers you then you need to put me on your 'Foes' list so you don't have to see them.

Here's another pic, this one in a BlackHawk flying around Iraq. I wish the ring was more in focus instead of my Brother-in-Arms, but I like it anyway.

Andelain, thank you for your service to our country! I was wondering about the first picture you posted, I was thinking it was a gun show, but then again I am not sure if those type of guns would be at a gun show..haha! I love your second picture that shows your Brother-in-Arms. It truly is a great picture, I don't have the right words to explain it other then thank you!

DITTO! BIG DITTO!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh wow I just read through that whole thread that dreamer started...such cool pics! I love Coati's lego series! thanks everyone for sharing your awesome pics and Andelain thank you for your service and stay safe.

I have to send my ring to get resized on Tues but when I get it back I will post some pics :) these are awesome!

bsar2008

Rough_Rock
Trade
I don't have one, but my husband's friend has a picture of her newborn with their wedding rings around toes on each of his feet. It's beautiful...her ring is on his left foot, around a few toes and her husband's ring is on the other foot, also around a few toes.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Yssie said:
This is my favourite pic to date...
Yssie, you take THE BEST pictures! I just checked out your thread. Your ring is stunning! Please post the one with the sugar! :lickout:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
stci said:
That's exactly what I'm gonna do! I hate firearms! For me, they were created to kill! It's my opinion and I don't want to see this type of pictures! That's all!

ADD: Impossible to add you to my foes list cause your nickname is not there! Strange.... :-o
stci, I can understand your reaction to the photo - it's quite shocking. Diamonds are associated with love, celebrations, accomplishments, etc. and guns are associated with violence and death. It's quite a juxtaposition. I felt so intrigued by the picture and wondered why Andelain took it. Now I understand.

Andelain, THANK YOU for your service to our country! Wow. You are a very brave woman. I feel very proud of you! I'm in awe of that gun picture - it really makes an impression of just how dangerous your job is! Can't wait to have you back safely!

That juxtaposition, stci, is a part of reality. And without the brave men and women serving our country, some of the very beautiful things that we take for granted everyday would not be possible. Sometimes you have to stand up and fight for what you believe in and Andelain is doing just that, for ALL of us.

You GO Andelain, girlfriend! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results