shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post your creative / original / unique pics!

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
A.J great idea for a topic! Here is my humble contribution taken with a new camera I am still getting used to using my daughter's rubber bunny as a prop.

P1010608_edited-1.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
mommy2nk said:
Andelain, thank you for your service to our country! I was wondering about the first picture you posted, I was thinking it was a gun show, but then again I am not sure if those type of guns would be at a gun show..haha! I love your second picture that shows your Brother-in-Arms. It truly is a great picture, I don't have the right words to explain it other then thank you!

You're very welcome, mommy2nk. :wavey:

Yes, you could buy a gun that looks exactly like that at a gun show. The only difference that the selector switch only has 'safe' and 'semi-auto' firing options there. Mine has both of thos options, plus 'Burst', which is 3 rounds at a time. I'm glad you liked the pictures too. I've been asked to do a thread dedicated just to my 'Blingin' in the Sandbox', and intend to. I just need to crop some more pics and get them uploaded so it won't be all the same ones I've already posted. I have a few ready now, but I'm holding out. :bigsmile:

Tuckins1 said:
Yssie said:
I nominate all of Andelain's...

:Up_to_something:

Here here!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Thanks Tuckins and Yssie!!! :wavey: :wavey:

Here's another, just for your viewing pleasure. Take a look at what the gunner's doing. :bigsmile: BTW, his gun makes mine look puny. :lol:

LW-ACA-BlackHawkGunner.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Andelain, I can't wait to see your thread with more pictures when you get around to it. Like the others said, I think it's amazing what you and others are doing for our country, and I absolutely love seeing your bling. :)

And great pictures everyone! Now I'm motivated to do another, more creative photoshoot!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Andelain, thanks for going over there, BZ from a Puddle Pirate PS'er.

This is a necklace I had made for my mom, she lives on the opposite side of the country and I needed neck models. These little hairy chests made for much better models than my hairy chest.

moms%20necklace%20025.jpg

moms%20necklace%20014.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
softly softly said:
A.J great idea for a topic! Here is my humble contribution taken with a new camera I am still getting used to using my daughter's rubber bunny as a prop.

Thank you SS! I never get tired of seeing your beauty - would you be able to please remind me the dimensions of your band?
I do love the proportions of that ring
::)

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Great new additions all, keep em coming! :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw this thread. I don't have anything to contribute right now, but I love everyone's pics.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Andelain said:
mommy2nk said:
Andelain, thank you for your service to our country! I was wondering about the first picture you posted, I was thinking it was a gun show, but then again I am not sure if those type of guns would be at a gun show..haha! I love your second picture that shows your Brother-in-Arms. It truly is a great picture, I don't have the right words to explain it other then thank you!

You're very welcome, mommy2nk. :wavey:

Yes, you could buy a gun that looks exactly like that at a gun show. The only difference that the selector switch only has 'safe' and 'semi-auto' firing options there. Mine has both of thos options, plus 'Burst', which is 3 rounds at a time. I'm glad you liked the pictures too. I've been asked to do a thread dedicated just to my 'Blingin' in the Sandbox', and intend to. I just need to crop some more pics and get them uploaded so it won't be all the same ones I've already posted. I have a few ready now, but I'm holding out. :bigsmile:

Tuckins1 said:
Yssie said:
I nominate all of Andelain's...

:Up_to_something:

Here here!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Thanks Tuckins and Yssie!!! :wavey: :wavey:

Here's another, just for your viewing pleasure. Take a look at what the gunner's doing. :bigsmile: BTW, his gun makes mine look puny. :lol:

Sweet! :cheeky:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
B.E.G. said:
Andelain, I can't wait to see your thread with more pictures when you get around to it. Like the others said, I think it's amazing what you and others are doing for our country, and I absolutely love seeing your bling. :)

And great pictures everyone! Now I'm motivated to do another, more creative photoshoot!

Tiny highjack of sorts........ Ande, I love that you're able to post on PS and remain involved with us. Personally, it let's me and all of us know that you're OK. I'm so proud of you for what you are doing for all of us, helping to protect and preserve our freedoms. I don't think anyone has asked you this question yet. When do you come home? How much time do you have left over there?

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl said:
B.E.G. said:

Tiny highjack of sorts........ Ande, I love that you're able to post on PS and remain involved with us. Personally, it let's me and all of us know that you're OK. I'm so proud of you for what you are doing for all of us, helping to protect and preserve our freedoms. I don't think anyone has asked you this question yet. When do you come home? How much time do you have left over there?

+1

I'm remember you in my prayers

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Great idea AJ - Here's a shot from 2010 A Ring Odyssey

DSC02611.jpg

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
fire shot

earrings-4.jpg

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
Another one

ring-fire-4.jpg

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
klewis said:
Great idea AJ - Here's a shot from 2010 A Ring Odyssey
Klweis that is hilarious

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Amber St. Clare said:
gemgirl said:
B.E.G. said:

+1

I'm remember you in my prayers

Thanks Davi, Amber, B.E.G., gemgirl and everyone! :wavey: Davi, thank you for your service too. :wavey: Thank you especially for the prayers for all of us over here. I'm glad I can get on here and post too, it's great to stay connected in some small way to the very people I'm over here for. It reminds me of why I made the choice to go back in a couple years ago. As for how long I'll be here, I'll probably leave in May. Yep, I've got a while to go.

Here, I'll share another pic. :wavey: I was taking pics of several of my stones at once for a comparison thread I'll be doing eventually. What I normally do with a pic like this is crop close up on the stones to show details, but I decided to leave the bunker in the background this time. We were having a nasty duststorm that day, which is why the light looks strange. The other thing that's different about this pic is that right while I was standing at the opening to the bunker the attack alarms went off and I walked inside for the next hours. Too bad I couldn't get a decent pic inside that day....

AllInFrontOfBunker.jpg

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
omg klewis - that photo made me laugh :lol:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Andelain said:
I LOVE the pics in here!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

B.E.G. said:
stci said:
Andelain said:
I'll play...

OMG! How horrible and violent background! :nono:

:confused:

Did I miss something here? It's a gun. Maybe Andelain is military. Maybe her hobby is shooting. This seems like an overreaction to me, unless I really AM missing something, in which case I apologize in advance.

ETA: Andelain IS military and in Iraq. Stci, I think your post was a huge overreaction. And even without the additional background info, I thought it was a very unique and interesting picture.

B.E.G., Sparkly Blonde, arunajane, thank you all for standing up for me here. :wavey: I'm glad you like my pics. Yssie, I swear I'm going to make a thread full of these pics one day! Sparkly Blonde, I pray for your cousin's safe return!

stci, even if I wasn't Military and stationed in Iraq there's nothing violent about an idle gun. It's just another tool at rest. A car could be used just as violently as that rifle. I've posted several pictures of my bling with a military theme including with my issued weapon and PS'ers have commented favorably, and I intend to keep on posting pics like this. If it really bothers you then you need to put me on your 'Foes' list so you don't have to see them.

Here's another pic, this one in a BlackHawk flying around Iraq. I wish the ring was more in focus instead of my Brother-in-Arms, but I like it anyway.

That's exactly what I'm gonna do! I hate firearms! For me, they were created to kill! It's my opinion and I don't want to see this type of pictures! That's all!

ADD: Impossible to add you to my foes list cause your nickname is not there! Strange.... :-o

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Send a message to an Admin, I'm sure they'll help you out.

:wavey:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
stci said:
Andelain said:

B.E.G. said:
stci said:
Andelain said:
I'll play...

Did I miss something here? It's a gun. Maybe Andelain is military. Maybe her hobby is shooting. This seems like an overreaction to me, unless I really AM missing something, in which case I apologize in advance.

ETA: Andelain IS military and in Iraq. Stci, I think your post was a huge overreaction. And even without the additional background info, I thought it was a very unique and interesting picture.

B.E.G., Sparkly Blonde, arunajane, thank you all for standing up for me here. :wavey: I'm glad you like my pics. Yssie, I swear I'm going to make a thread full of these pics one day! Sparkly Blonde, I pray for your cousin's safe return!

stci, even if I wasn't Military and stationed in Iraq there's nothing violent about an idle gun. It's just another tool at rest. A car could be used just as violently as that rifle. I've posted several pictures of my bling with a military theme including with my issued weapon and PS'ers have commented favorably, and I intend to keep on posting pics like this. If it really bothers you then you need to put me on your 'Foes' list so you don't have to see them.

Here's another pic, this one in a BlackHawk flying around Iraq. I wish the ring was more in focus instead of my Brother-in-Arms, but I like it anyway.

That's exactly what I'm gonna do! I hate firearms! For me, they were created to kill! It's my opinion and I don't want to see this type of pictures! That's all!

ADD: Impossible to add you to my foes list cause your nickname is not there! Strange.... :-o

Fine, then don't look. But just as you have the right to decide what not to see, Andelain has the right to post what she wants. But overreacting and becoming hysterical at a picture taken by one who is serving our country? Well...all you had to do was not come back to the thread.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously? Wow. Andelain, thank you so much for your service. I think your photos are totally ballsy in the best way possible.

Anyway, I love this thread!!! The beauty of the stones in unusual circumstances - amazing! Can't wait to add some of my own soon!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, great thread, AJ!

Andelain, kudo to you! :wavey:

Maybe these pics are not too creative but I find them abit bizarre!

lmyz 092.jpg

lmyz 097.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Andelain said:

B.E.G. said:
stci said:
Andelain said:
I'll play...

GO GIRLFRIEND...I'm loving your photos...keep them coming....take care of yourself over there!!!! :appl:

Lori

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
wow, somebody sure lives in a bubble... :roll:

THANK YOU Andelain for serving our country. Please post more pics, I would love to see!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Don't have anything to add yet, but I love everyone's photos. Keep them coming!

Andelain - Thank you for serving our country and for the great pics!

Stci - I think your reaction is a bit harsh, and as others have said, you didn't have to come back to this thread. This isn't the first time I've seen you be rude to somebody's post. It just really isn't necessary. :((

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
Can I play?

Here was my pendent before I decided I didn't wear it enough to justify not selling it on.....
Pretty 'tho.

Nice shots one and all, keep 'em coming :twirl:

IMG_6749.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
SparklyOEC said:
Don't have anything to add yet, but I love everyone's photos. Keep them coming!

Andelain - Thank you for serving our country and for the great pics!

Stci - I think your reaction is a bit harsh, and as others have said, you didn't have to come back to this thread. This isn't the first time I've seen you be rude to somebody's post. It just really isn't necessary. :((

+1

Andelain, love your shots. I applaud your courage and those of your colleagues. May all of you keep safe!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Andelain, for your service AND your pictures! Blessings! :appl: :appl: :appl:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my e-ring to be! I got to take it out and play with it the other night so I took lots of pics! It's sitting on my Value Village find! They are sterling silver engraved vintage coasters (yay for 3.99 well spent!). It's a 1.64 Transitional (because of the time peroid, but it has arrows!) in a circa 1930's WG setting.

P1000891 - Copy.JPG

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
stci said:
Andelain said:

B.E.G. said:
stci said:
Andelain said:
I'll play...

Unbelievable... :nono: :angryfire:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results