shape
carat
color
clarity

please post photos of your right hand rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s some of my favs. Fingers full of beryls, tourmalines, colored diamonds and pearl, mandarin garnet and amethyst.

TLrhr.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/10/2009 9:59:24 AM
Author: Catmom
Everyone has such gorgeous RHRs!!! Here are a few of mine. Sorry for such a terrible picture but it''s dark and rainy today so the spotlights in the bathroom will have to do.
Gorgeous!!
3.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/9/2009 11:38:01 AM
Author: megeve
Giving a try at photograhy, so thought I would share, my RHR.......
Gee, I can't tell you like Cartier!
emwink.gif

Gorgeous!

Everyone has such gorgeous RHR's!! I'm speechless.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/10/2009 11:04:18 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Here's some of my favs. Fingers full of beryls, tourmalines, colored diamonds and pearl, mandarin garnet and amethyst.
Everyone has such beautiful RHR's! This is not helping my bling moratorium!
4.gif

TL, I particularly love yr 3-stone ring, the one in the top right hand corner pic, third ring down. It's the 3 RBs with square-ish halo's in what looks like rose gold.

Do you have a link to it somewhere or would you mind sharing the specs? Thx.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks TL. I love your tourmalines!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/11/2009 5:57:48 AM
Author: Phoenix

Here's some of my favs. Fingers full of beryls, tourmalines, colored diamonds and pearl, mandarin garnet and amethyst.
4.gif

TL, I particularly love yr 3-stone ring, the one in the top right hand corner pic, third ring down. It's the 3 RBs with square-ish halo's in what looks like rose gold.

Thank you very much. That is my 1.05 carat green grey diamond surrounded by two 22 point pink diamonds in rose gold. That's my favorite ring. I didn't think anyone liked that ring but me!! It's quite a sparkler, which the pictures can't capture, and it gives me hours of entertainment value.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/three-colored-diamond-rings.102790/

More pics at the bottom of this page.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/colored-stone-e-rings-eyecandy.29435/page-31

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom, and TL! DROOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

You guys both have amazingly lovely collections!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 8:22:14 AM
Author: arjunajane
Date: 3/9/2009 9:58:01 AM

Author: stepcutnut

Here are a few of mine-if I am wearing my original ER, I wear the 3 stone asscher on my RH, if not then it is in my ER spot :)

SCN, you have the most incredible rings! (and taste!)..

I love your whole collection,
30.gif
35.gif
Thanks AJ-I will try to take a few pics of some others.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Catmon-WOW! Lovely :)

TL-you know that I absolutely love you RG 3 stone halo!!! Your entire collection is beautiful :)

LTP-I love love love your rainbow of rings! Gorgeous :)

musey-you also have a fab collection!

I love everyone's RHR :)

paeony

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Everyone has such gorgeous RHRs!!! Here are a few of mine. Sorry for such a terrible picture but it''s dark and rainy today so the spotlights in the bathroom will have to do.
Haha, I love this comment

Gorgeous rings!!!!
3.gif
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes I feel like I have a lot of rings, and then I look at the above pics and remember--NO I do NOT!!
3.gif

Beautiful rings ladies! All of you!
36.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Hey catmom! such an awesome collection! Do you have any more pics of the eternity band at the bottom of your middle finger? I love that style!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, thanks guys, I only have that many cuz I''m old remember.
14.gif

CR, here''s a pic. It''s not an eternity, only goes half way around. It''s 1 cttw princess cuts separated by baguettes.

SDL, I''m still waiting for that play date!
31.gif

cmsdiarhr06.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LTP and SCN,
Thank you so much for the compliments. You both have exquisite collections!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 3:23:49 PM
Author: musey
And all my rings (minus engagement ring), pic from this thread: Show us your whole collection!
I want the second one from the bottom! It''s so pretty!

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Thought I would post my pics here of a few of my RHR, I also have these pics and other jewelry on a thread I made for my Cartier love ring... thanks!

Cartier love ring in 18k white gold with 3 diamonds going around the ring

bgmar09-4.jpg

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Pink sapphire and diamond eternity band

bgmar09a-3a.jpg

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Diamond ring on far right, sorry that its a bad pic of it but it has 7 prong set diamonds and it totals 1ct

bgmar09a-2b.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/11/2009 9:24:45 AM

Date: 3/11/2009 5:57:48 AM

4.gif

Thank you very much. That is my 1.05 carat green grey diamond surrounded by two 22 point pink diamonds in rose gold. That's my favorite ring. I didn't think anyone liked that ring but me!! It's quite a sparkler, which the pictures can't capture, and it gives me hours of entertainment value.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/three-colored-diamond-rings.102790/

More pics at the bottom of this page.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/colored-stone-e-rings-eyecandy.29435/page-31
Thanks for the links, TL. How could you have thought that? It's GORGEOUS!
30.gif
9.gif

I'm very tempted to go to my jeweller's to have my 3-stone ring reset like yours, though mine are all white diamonds. I'd love to own a gorgeous coloured diamond ring some day.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 12:40:56 PM
Author: coatimundi
Sometimes I feel like I have a lot of rings, and then I look at the above pics and remember--NO I do NOT!!
3.gif
Ha,ha - it's called the curse of PS once you start looking at other people's rings you're addicted and all rationale goes out the window (I'm talking about myself)
32.gif

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
Here are mine. One for having my son and one for my daughter. I would like a nice cushion sapphire set with tapered baguettes by Leon Mege. Keep your fingers crossed.

Diamonds are a delight - I only posted as others have but really don''t like that you used stock photos opening this thread. It is all about sharing.

Sparklestick 3b.jpg

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my only right hand ring...and probably the only one I will ever wear. I love it''s simplicity - it''s so me. It sparkles like crazy! (though not in this pic) There is a story behind it...when my grandmother died, she left behind a ring with eighteen small stones and one large center stone. I have two sisters, so each of us girls got an identical ring with six diamonds and my mom got the center stone. So, it certainly has sentimental value! The center stone is valued at $16k - wish I had a picture of it for you!

IMG_23432.gif

Princess Sparkles

Rough_Rock
Michelle.... I''m totally lusting over your collection, I think I''m in love....
30.gif

Loving that Pear Halo! Is the sapphire a Parade setting? It''s GORGEOUS!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2009 5:38:40 AM

Thanks for the links, TL. How could you have thought that? It''s GORGEOUS!
30.gif
9.gif

I''m very tempted to go to my jeweller''s to have my 3-stone ring reset like yours, though mine are all white diamonds. I''d love to own a gorgeous coloured diamond ring some day.
Why thank you very much!! I have a feeling you like round stones in square halos. I really like that style myself. Very art deco inspired.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
White metal....

SSCN3124.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
yellow metal

SSCN3123.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
another view

SSCN3125.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
One of my favorite picture...the cushion tourmaline is also a RHR...

SSCN2464x.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
My future right hand ring is my Malaya garnet... it will not be in this particular LOGR setting...

SSCN3146.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results