shape
carat
color
clarity

Please, please help me find a vintage 5 stone setting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I will also try again to post the ring that mine will be inspired by: (My sidestones will be smaller than this; the head on mine will be more like this than on JadeLeaves' ring. Not to threadjack, but what do you think of it?)

mwm 7 stone crop 2_12.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''ve decided to totally defy convention and go with my heart. I''m getting this fishtail setting in yellow gold from Stuller and having my jeweler "vintagize" it by softening up the sides. I think the richness of the yg will set off the OECs beautifully, especially since they are not all the same size or color, they range from F to I.

moissannfishtail63203.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Well, THAT didn''t work! The setting came in and when I put my stones into it, it looked like five semi-bezel set stones in a man''s ring. No delicacy, no vintage look. I''m so disappointed.

So.... I''m back to square one: BEGGING for help from my PS friends. Can you help me find a suitable setting for these stones? They range in size from 4.0-4.6.

oecstonesforupsring.JPG

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
My 5 stone might be a bit more modern that what you have in mind, but it has U-shaped prongs and is very open on the sides so I thought I''d post it.

IMG4799.JPG

IMG4834.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is a complete stunner!! If I decide to go custom, that''s a route the I''ll consider. However, to keep costs down, I was really hoping to find a stock setting. Although I''m not having much luck. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results