shape
carat
color
clarity

Please let me out

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband and I had to go to the lab for bloodwork. The rules were that everyone get prescreened and they have to wear a mask. These safety precautions were the only reason we went in the first place.

In the wating room was a woman who refused to wear her mask. I got into it with her about it, she still refused. I left the room and she followed me out and intentionally coughed on me.
I didn’t know you could call the police on someone who intentionally coughs on you during this time but I’ve seen news stories about it since.

I confronted her because my husband is vulnerable. I’m really protective of my loved ones. I have to admit that I wish I would have just left the room in the first place, but I have to forgive myself...I was afraid. I never thought someone would cough on me.

Ugh I’m so sorry! That, to me, is assault and definitely should be an actionable offense. So angry for you!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband and I had to go to the lab for bloodwork. The rules were that everyone get prescreened and they have to wear a mask. These safety precautions were the only reason we went in the first place.

In the wating room was a woman who refused to wear her mask. I got into it with her about it, she still refused. I left the room and she followed me out and intentionally coughed on me.
I didn’t know you could call the police on someone who intentionally coughs on you during this time but I’ve seen news stories about it since.

I confronted her because my husband is vulnerable. I’m really protective of my loved ones. I have to admit that I wish I would have just left the room in the first place, but I have to forgive myself...I was afraid. I never thought someone would cough on me.

What is wrong with people ?
Its so disgusting people are coughing on people on purpose at any time but its beyond comprehension at this time
Criminals are doing it to police officers but as for someone doing it in basically a doctor's office

I would report that to the authorities
I know the cops are busy but that is asult and its a very serouse thing durring these covid times

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maybe there is a video recording? You should look into it. People are crazy these days!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m a very polite person. I wait my turn, I say “please” and “thank you” but you don’t want to make me cross.
It’s Covid time, the escalator signs are explicit, stay 1.5 metres apart, don’t walk past people.
Young adult persons (15/16) go rushing past me ignoring the rules, then stop, turn and go back up past me again. They think it’s funny, they must be bored or something.
He rushes past me a second time, oops, that would be my foot shooting out, oops, down he goes.
Sorry (not sorry).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results