shape
carat
color
clarity

Please let me know if you see this ring for sale :(

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
I figured I would try an image search…since it had been a while since you posted this.

I’m hoping this was from when you bought it and not someone who sold it :confused:

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
@lavenderdragonfly23 , I think that was the original listing. BTW, it seems that it happens with all carriers, look also at a link below, it was fedex. Someone from pitney bowes stole my art nouveau griffin pin, nothing compared to this, value-wise, but also irreplaceable. That's the problem with antiques.

This is just awful. If I ever find my dream antique ring, I’m planning on making a road trip to get it, sigh. I hope your pin shows up someday :pray:

cloud_less

Shiny_Rock
I figured I would try an image search…since it had been a while since you posted this.

I’m hoping this was from when you bought it and not someone who sold it :confused:

Thank you for having this in mind. And yes that's indeed the original listing.

I was so upset because could almost tell who did it. I tried everything I could with USPS and postal police, but nothing came out of those calls/emails. I would caution against sending packages to the GIA New York location because just looking at that address on the package someone could tell the package would likely contain valuable gemstones/jewels.

The only silver lining is that I had the ring insured with Jewelers Mutual so I'm using the fund towards a new ruby ring with Enhoerning (Inken). But an antique ring that's gone cannot be replaced.

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for having this in mind. And yes that's indeed the original listing.

I was so upset because could almost tell who did it. I tried everything I could with USPS and postal police, but nothing came out of those calls/emails. I would caution against sending packages to the GIA New York location because just looking at that address on the package someone could tell the package would likely contain valuable gemstones/jewels.

The only silver lining is that I had the ring insured with Jewelers Mutual so I'm using the fund towards a new ruby ring with Enhoerning (Inken). But an antique ring that's gone cannot be replaced.

That’s kinda what I was guessing… I will continue to keep my eye out for you. Congrats on your new project though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results