shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help with Aset, etc images 7.8mm D/SI 1

GracieG

Rough_Rock
Hello
Please share your thoughts on this diamond. It is eyeclean, no flor. Any issues or concern?
Thank you

img_0046.png

img_0044.png

img_0043.png

img_0048.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not bad...the numbers are a little outside the range we usually look at but the images are pretty descent. Gary Holloway
has been pointing out that we've been over-analyzing a little bit of pink under the table instead of red so I'm going to take
his advice and say it looks good. It's not a super ideal but it is a nice stone. I hope you are getting it at a decent price.

GracieG

Rough_Rock
Price is ~$17.5K. Is that fair? Still not sure I should take or pass and look for a better one.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think its very clean looking for a SI1.
The numbers are fine. No light leakage.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are in the 1.8 range? $17.5 is a good price. Do you have to have a
D? Droping to E /F should save you some money and open up some more choices.

GracieG

Rough_Rock
Will I see a difference in F vs D/E? So far I haven't seen yet any good E but open to that as well. I love icy white!!!

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
GracieG|1475014644|4081397 said:
Will I see a difference in F vs D/E? So far I haven't seen yet any good E but open to that as well. I love icy white!!!

While I cannot address the specific diamond in question due to forum rules I can tell you, in general, it takes a very special eye to notate color differences in the D-E-F range. Those three colors all fall in the 'Colorless' classification and it often takes a specially trained gemologist to distinguish the difference. Many people do not perceive a noticeable difference until H, I or even J, and often only when they are able to judge the colors directly next to each other.

For this reason you will see a lot of people on PriceScope recommending diamonds in the H-I color range because of the value for cut quality, size and clarity to go along with that color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results