shape
carat
color
clarity

please.help me to find a fancy deep yellowish orange

lunazhou

Rough_Rock
Can anybody help me to find a find a fancy deep yellowish orange diamond, over 1 carat. Many thanks

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

If you have read tytys post, and have seen the prices and are still with us, may I suggest you have a look, on the same page bottom of page, of a ring with a 1,05 ct fancy deep brownish, orangey, yellow. It looks nice, set in a ring and is under 10,000.

Annette

Q

Queenie60

Also take a look at diamondsbylauren.com. They have many colored diamonds to choose from.

Good luck to you. :wavey:

lunazhou

Rough_Rock
thanks, thank you all so much! queenie60, tyty333 and smitcompton.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I'd like to explain further. Notice how the colors are expressed. Brownish--not Brown, Orangy---not Orange, and then the main color which is Yellow. I have a small diamond in exactly the colors above. I really like it. I have one small fancy lite yellow, and one fancy yellow. I like the Fancy deep, brownish, orangy, yellow the best. I think its a pretty good price considering the ring comes all made. Just my 2 cents.

Annette

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
smitcompton|1460308022|4017652 said:
Hi,

I'd like to explain further. Notice how the colors are expressed. Brownish--not Brown, Orangy---not Orange, and then the main color which is Yellow. I have a small diamond in exactly the colors above. I really like it. I have one small fancy lite yellow, and one fancy yellow. I like the Fancy deep, brownish, orangy, yellow the best. I think its a pretty good price considering the ring comes all made. Just my 2 cents.

Annette

Stringing things together from the posters other thread, I think the budget is around $3k for a 1 carat. Very tight.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results