Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

please.help me to find a fancy deep yellowish orange

lunazhou

Rough_Rock
Can anybody help me to find a find a fancy deep yellowish orange diamond, over 1 carat. Many thanks

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

If you have read tytys post, and have seen the prices and are still with us, may I suggest you have a look, on the same page bottom of page, of a ring with a 1,05 ct fancy deep brownish, orangey, yellow. It looks nice, set in a ring and is under 10,000.

Annette

Queenie60

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also take a look at diamondsbylauren.com. They have many colored diamonds to choose from.

Good luck to you. :wavey:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I'd like to explain further. Notice how the colors are expressed. Brownish--not Brown, Orangy---not Orange, and then the main color which is Yellow. I have a small diamond in exactly the colors above. I really like it. I have one small fancy lite yellow, and one fancy yellow. I like the Fancy deep, brownish, orangy, yellow the best. I think its a pretty good price considering the ring comes all made. Just my 2 cents.

Annette

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
smitcompton|1460308022|4017652 said:
Hi,

I'd like to explain further. Notice how the colors are expressed. Brownish--not Brown, Orangy---not Orange, and then the main color which is Yellow. I have a small diamond in exactly the colors above. I really like it. I have one small fancy lite yellow, and one fancy yellow. I like the Fancy deep, brownish, orangy, yellow the best. I think its a pretty good price considering the ring comes all made. Just my 2 cents.

Annette

Stringing things together from the posters other thread, I think the budget is around $3k for a 1 carat. Very tight.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.