shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me squelch my excitement!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tim, I think you did an absolutely fabulous job! That's some gorgeous wedding set. I'm sure your special lady is going to be thrilled and over the moon every time she glances down at her hand. I wish you both the very best of luck as you plan your new life and future together. Please take care of yourself over there and come home safely.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tim, it is wonderful!!!! You did a beautiful job and she will love it so much! It is a set she will love for her whole life! I am
getting a little choked up reading your post. I would say she is a lucky girl, but you seem like a sweet and thoughtful guy so
I think you are both blessed. I can't wait to hear how everything went and what your girl thinks about the beautiful set, I hope
you will come back and share with us.

Best wishes for a happy and wonderful life together. Thank you for serving our country. Please come home safe and soon.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Hi Tim! I don't write english very well but I would like to tell you you are adorable and romantic! What a beautiful set! Incredible!

The surprise will be fantastic! You did a great job and I'm sure she will be over the moon! :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the most gorgeous sets i've ever seen in my life :love: :love: :love: Seriously....i love the rings! I'm sure that she will be thrilled and very impressed! You did great :appl:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Just stunning!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!! I cant wait to see the handshots!! You are a very sweet and thoughtful person- what a wonderful hubby you'll be!!! Good luck, and thank you for your service to our country!!!! :appl:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FABULOUS set Tim, very well done! And thanks for helping out in RT and passing on the info you have learned, you are doing a great job!

Be careful over there! :wavey:

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much!! :) I actually thought I knew alot about diamonds and jewelry previously as I had made several big purchases before but after reading (really reading articles, etc and these forums) during the last 4 months sitting here in Iraq without nothing else to do, trying to make the most important diamond purchase of my life, a light went off in my head and I just wanted to share these revelations with people that may have been in a place just like I was 6 months ago. Definitely a fun way to diffuse my enthusiasm. I cant wait to share the story/proposal and hand pictures in the next couple of days!!

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
Tim, the set is gorgeous! Those pics are really fantastic, but I can't wait to see real life pictures, especially hand shots. The center stone looks stunning :) Congrats! :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Holy lord, that is AMAZING!!! What a sweet man you are! Great job on the ring, and what a lovely proposal! Congrats! :appl:

bayoubengalGirll2

Rough_Rock
Trade
TImMD- First, that ring....drool. Secondly, it was SUCH a pleasure working with you. We all agree you have to keep us in the loop as things unfold!!! We can't WAIT to hear what everyone thinks!!!! Also, seeing how excited and happy you are makes me love my job more and more every day, we are SO happy to have been able to help you with such a special and important purchase. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
First of all, thank you sooooo much for serving our country. And you did a fantastic job with the ring. She is going to love it !!!

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful story! You are such a thoughtful guy and very romantique! I know she will love it! I can't wait to see hand shots! The setting is beautiful too! :love: Thank you for serving our country!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Tim, what a sweet guy you are! Your soon-to-be-fiancee is a lucky lady! You picked such a gorgeous set for her. I'm sure it will look stunning on her hand. Can't wait to hear about your proposal!

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
That ring is absolute perfection, you did an amazing job!!!! Thank you for your amazing sacrifice and serving our country. Can't wait to hear about the proposal!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
Kudos on a job very well done; that's an absolutely awesome set. She's a blessed woman to have such a thoughtful man.
All the best to both of you :)

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous! Your GF will be floored - you did a great job. Take care over there in Iraq and best of luck to you and the future Mrs.!

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous and she will LOVE it.
God bless you and may you be home with her soon to share the joy of your new engagement.
:wavey: :appl:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tim the ring is a Stunner! I can see that you really go the distance when it comes to not only fighting for our freedoms, but also in picking out the engagement ring. Many blessing to you and your fiance to be! She sounds like a wonderful gal who has a wonderful guy and is a match made in heaven! God bless you both and keep you safe! Thank you for your service!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Tim, you have done an amazing job! That ring is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure we will love it :love: Make sure to come back and share the proposal story!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's stunning!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
wowza! :love: gorgeous set!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just a stunning set...truly!!

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
What a set!! Simply gawwwjusss!! :love: :love: She's gonna love it! Congrats and good luck!!

nadiamo

Rough_Rock
this is so pretty!! I'm so in love with all those details on the side! she'll love it!! congrats! :appl:

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, you have incredible taste! The set is magnificent.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results