shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me pick earrings for my son’s wedding

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The dress is gorgeous and I would choose the black pearls. Classy with just the right amount of accent IMO.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The dress is gorgeous and I would choose the black pearls. Classy with just the right amount of accent IMO.

Thank you so much for your compliment and advice! They came today and I love them! I’ll take pics soon! =)2

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re here, but alas my dress is not! Though the seamstress called today, tomorrow I have surgery so I won’t be able to have another fitting until next week. I do love these though.
But on one pair the black pearl seems smaller than it’s white counterpart....maybe it’s the illusion against the black background. The black is really more like a smoky charcoal. Nice packaging and information on them.
38AAFE67-9F80-4B1E-9D2F-7FBB7AE19A79.jpeg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them. The white is definitely a little bigger. That is not uncommon with pearl earrings I have ordered online. I doubt it would be noticeable on but you can always order a second pair and see if you could get a closer match. If they are returnable that is. I might even order a couple pairs. I love them and think you will look absolutely fabulous on your son's big day.

I just noticed that in the model photo the black looks a little smaller as well. I guess that it what they were going for. They are still awesome.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like either the dark gray pearls, or the white/dark gray pearl combo for some levity/edge. The all white doesn't match the dress. I love that dress! Did you post the pic of the bracelet you are going to wear?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @luv2sparkle and @partgypsy I am sorry it took so long to answer you both. I had surgery last night and might still be a tad loopy. Thank you so much for your suggestions and compliments.

@luv2sparkle I actually have two pair here already since I was thinking I might want two black or even perhaps white some day. They are both uneven, one more than the other. They are sending me two new pair and I will compare them. Ironically, the day after I ordered a well reviewed item, someone wrote complaining about the same thing and they are out of the USA so harder to return. I’ll soon have four pair to compare and decide from there.
As to which I’ll wear, I may wear mismatched and bring the matching black color and switch if I feel the need. :whistle:

@partgypsy thanks! I have not yet posted the bracelet. I will get on that when I get the energy. It’s a black spinel and gold beaded wrap bracelet. As soon as it was gifted to me at the end of the school year I knew it was perfect. I am known to change my mind though... :P2

ETA pic of possible bracelet.
3DBAEDAC-1B9A-4EF7-BDD7-4B40E4537E30.jpeg
A95B8DEF-97B8-4786-84D7-53E785315F56.jpeg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results