shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help me find this setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
so here are some pics of my mil''s e-ring, which was given to her by an aunt and is very old. It was appraised and is a high color and clarity and over a carat (but he stone is really dirty in this pic so not the best photos of it). When it''s clean, it shines like a star.
I have an oec or transitional stone which I want set in a similar setting. Before I go for the JM, I want to see if anyone has seen a similar setting to this one anywhere?
It''s 14k yellow gold with platinum bezel. Sorry the ring is so dirty (I didn''t take these pics and would have cleaned it first!) I adore the leaf design on the sign and the simplicity of it, but haven''t been able to find anything similar. Except one at singlestone and it was just a bit out of my price range last year.

emailsring4.jpg

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
forgot how to post more than one photo!

emailsring3.jpg

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
another pic

emailsring55.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just guessing, but you will probably need to have that one custom defined.

Wink

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
It really does look like the James Meyer / Caleb Meyer settings. I be they could recreate it if you wanted it identical.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Have you perused the Van Craeynest website? They have a PDF catalogue that you can download. Here''s a linky for you: http://vancraeynest.com/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results