shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find....the solitaire with the pave petal basket

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like it will be fabulous. Can't wait to see the finished project.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you send it with his UPS label? OMG
Haha I think you’re brave..not chicken! If I do that and it got lost..I would be getting a cz to replace it because I couldn’t tell my husband! I need a heavier and slightly thicker setting with some diamonds on
the side. I’m going to email him before I start looking for inspiration photos. It will be simple but with bling on the shoulders.I don’t know if I’m brave like you.

No - I sent it to WhiteFlash, using their label. I believe it was fully insured. but they'll send the new diamond to DKJ and then they'll ship it to me, so we'll have to work something out. Probably safer to fly over and pick it up.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always ask DK for a label and he sends me one. I do this because their insurance should cover if anything would happen. If you send Fed ex or UPS on your own it does not insure. Only USPS and I don’t trust them!

I believe DKJ's insurance only covers up to 75k. That's the issue we're discussing. Shipping jewelry is fraught after a point, no matter how you do it. It really does get to a point where the only safe way of transporting it is to take it there yourself!

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
I believe DKJ's insurance only covers up to 75k. That's the issue we're discussing. Shipping jewelry is fraught after a point, no matter how you do it. It really does get to a point where the only safe way of transporting it is to take it there yourself!
This is a good note for people to know that some vendors have insurance limits! Great to know WF is fine handling the higher value shipments between vendors on their stones as long as we cover all the costs.

JM insures mine, and when I called to double check, they said they insure loose stones while shipping so I didn’t need to also buy mailing insurance on top. I know that’s still such an anxious thought on what could go wrong, but they confirmed!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
So exciting - I can’t wait to see your new creation!!! I hate for summer to fly by, but in this case, I’ll make an exception for the expected month. Lol

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omg so exciting!! @mrs-b , now that you’ve mentioned all your future projects (or projects in the works) you know you’re obligated to do a new “Mrs-b’s whole curated collection” thread again right?? We won’t be able to sleep until we see all your completed projects!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another killer project in the works and I just can’t wait to see it. Though, tbh, that could be said about your new 4ct ACA on its own. :kiss2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your old soli setting is one of my all time favourites, so adding diamond petals underneath would be knock out :kiss2: Has DK had any suggestions as to how to get all the elements to work?

Awww - thank you, @Alex T!

Q

Queenie60

@mrs-b - @Rfisher has a sapphire ring with petals. Could this be it? It happens to be one of the most beautiful CVB designs I have seen thus far.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b - @Rfisher has a sapphire ring with petals. Could this be it? It happens to be one of the most beautiful CVB designs I have seen thus far.

@Queenie60 -

I love ALL of @Rfisher's pieces, and I would have thought I knew every piece - but that one escapes me. You don't happen to have a link to hand, do you? Are the petals in the basket? I'm specifically looking for a petal basket.

And how are you? I hope all is well in your world. :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooohhhh - THAT ring! (I just looked up all her threads - an excellent way to spend an hour or so!). I know that ring from long hours of staring!

I adore that ring, but the one I'm after is more like the one by Jon at Distinctive Gems - which I equally adore.

That's my problem; I love ALL of them.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww - thank you, @bright&shiny! It's going to be a looong next couple of months, getting all of these projects over the line!

@Sprinkles&Stones - I could be persuaded, since so much has changed. But those 'show us your whole collection' threads are a LOT of work!

@elle_71125 - I utterly agree! A classic example of 'that diamond could wear a hessian sack and be KILLER!' Honestly? My main goal is that I don't want to screw it up with my design!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Queenie60 and @mrs-b
You both are way too kind :)

@mrs-b
Your new stone and reset journey has me pulled in with great interest.
I can’t wait to see it unfold!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww - thank you, @bright&shiny! It's going to be a looong next couple of months, getting all of these projects over the line!

@Sprinkles&Stones - I could be persuaded, since so much has changed. But those 'show us your whole collection' threads are a LOT of work!

@elle_71125 - I utterly agree! A classic example of 'that diamond could wear a hessian sack and be KILLER!' Honestly? My main goal is that I don't want to screw it up with my design!

Not possible. Your eye for design is damn near impeccable. I haven’t seen a piece of yours yet that isn’t gorgeous!

Q

Queenie60

@Queenie60 -

I love ALL of @Rfisher's pieces, and I would have thought I knew every piece - but that one escapes me. You don't happen to have a link to hand, do you? Are the petals in the basket? I'm specifically looking for a petal basket.

And how are you? I hope all is well in your world. :wavey:

Thank you @mrs-b - everything is well for us and hope you're doing ok. Can't wait to see the completion of your projects. I have a few in the making and have had a few completed. Just a bit behind in posting them.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @mrs-b - everything is well for us and hope you're doing ok. Can't wait to see the completion of your projects. I have a few in the making and have had a few completed. Just a bit behind in posting them.

@Queenie60 are you the one who has the ring with an oec center that looks like a fancy yellow? Cluster? I don’t think you did SMTB thread on it or any individual thread but I somehow saw it on somebody else’s thread. I just remember being blown away at how the yellow came out when it was set vs the loose stone. If it’s not you my apologies! I can’t find it anymore when I search.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results