shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find some diamond studs

sparklypoodle

Rough_Rock
I woke up this morning with the realization that I MUST get some diamond studs for my lonely ears, but I would like them to be surrounded by a micropave of diamonds. I am thinking about 1 - 1.5 carat total, and maybe an H or I color with VS2 or SI clarity... Not sure, these will be my first diamonds ever! In any case, I would really appreciate some help :appl: I would prefer some ready-set diamonds, rather than choosing the diamonds myself, as I really don't know how. I love martini settings, but don't know if it would work with the micropave. I really don't want to go with jackets, as I think they look a bit bulky that way, and I really want a very thin halo. I would like something dainty. Any ideas? I've looked at the studs thread, but didn't really see anything like this. Is there any way you think I can stay under 3K in terms of price? Thanks so much for your help and ideas!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock

cachia85

Rough_Rock
Sorry to post in your thread, I really like the BG pair, the price posted there is the setting only or included the central stone already?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results