shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Honestly, Basil - I LOVE THESE Shoes!!!

They have all the right stuff: sturdy heal, t-strap, different shades, antique'y'...AND they are way 'lighter' looking that the Aerosoles ones. I'd DEF try these on with your dress. they are SO cute!

PS. I lourve your dress ;-) love love love.
LOL!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
My mom doesn''t like the Charles David''s.

I fell in love with these Stuart Weitzman''s...but they''re $300! That''s a lot more than I wanted to spend for one day of use. But they''re so cute. Maybe Payless will come out with a knock off before my wedding.

lalalstuartw.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
These are pretty! I''ve seen them too...but I think you''ll be able to find something...i can sympathize - I was starting to sweat the shoe thing too! And then...ta dah!

Too bad about the Charles Davids. I reallly liked those.

What about these Kate Spade''s?
$266 on Zappos

kate spade 266.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Or these, BCBG for $200

bcbg 200.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Or honestly...these Manolos that I have been coveting on Ebay, and REALLY want to buy *but can''t justify*

Only $178 now...i think they are once-worn...but so lovely

Manolo 200.jpg

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Those Kate Spades would be great, but they are only in 7.5 and I probably need a 6.5...

The Manolos are gorgeous, you should totally get them. They''d be very versatile, I think! I''m such a shoe enabler..
1.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
gosh. thanks Basil! All i need is a little *push* LOL

Darn. 6.5 is so small! I''m a 7 and I thought I was little!! What about a 7?

basil

Brilliant_Rock
*Push push*
1.gif

I used to think I was a 7.5, and that''s what I buy for running sneakers. I usually wear a 37/7 in casual shoes (danskos, flats, etc.) In heels though, my feet shrink and the heel ends up being loose. I could probably do a 7 in some brands, but I tried on some 7s the other day where there was a 1/2 inch gap between my heel and the shoe!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results