shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find a beautiful piece of jewelry to purchase...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are in the mood for a fun project.
Here are my thoughts as I have them right this minute.

I don't know what I want.

I definitely don't want a bracelet
I probably don't want a necklace.
I rarely wear either bracelets or necklaces.
Probably no to brooches as I have a number of them and I don't wear those either.

I might want a ring but not sure my budget is enough to get me a big beautiful ring and I love big and beautiful as some of you know ;-)
I am not sure about earrings as I have so many and I recently thought I might want big OEC studs but I am wearing dangles again and I love dangles so much that I feel I wouldn't wear studs if I got them. I am just a dangle earring girl.

So obviously I need help.
I know it is a personal decision but getting input from wise and blingy PSers who have excellent taste cannot hurt. Right?
So if you are up for it please share some ideas (with photos preferably please) of beautiful bling you think I would love. Or at least that you love and maybe think I would love. :)

Budget. Under 20K.
Posting in SMTB because I need photos. :love:

Thank you!

calvinandhobbesshopping.gif

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A cocktail ring!!! :lol-2:

20k USD would be a generous budget for a CS cocktail ring IMHO, may even stretch to a pair of matching earrings.

It should be sufficient for a nice precious CS as in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald in an ornate setting.

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds @dk168 @Alex T thank you!

Any photos of specific pieces?

Ideal. Find a beautiful in budget piece linked by PSer. Buy that piece. Easy peasy.

:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds @dk168 @Alex T thank you!

Any photos of specific pieces?

Ideal. Find a beautiful in budget piece linked by PSer. Buy that piece. Easy peasy.

:lol:

No pictures, but look at Leibish? I have only ever visited that site a couple of times & the diamonds are so pretty!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No pictures, but look at Leibish? I have only ever visited that site a couple of times & the diamonds are so pretty!

Great suggestion thank you Alex. I love Leibish. I have a pink Diamond band from them. ❤️

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have the same sort of taste and habits. I end up wearing mostly rings and a dangle. I too thought that I want big OEC studs but then I never wear studs. I end up going for a dangle. I rarely wear a necklace and never a bracelet. I like big rings, sort of over the top big. Except for my blue diamond three stone that is not very big and I wear on my left hand, I usually wear a very large antique cluster on my right hand. Usually like 5 carats plus whatever the gems.

So I vote something antique, something big, perhaps a gorgeous sapphire cluster ring? The problem is I cannot suggest the one I have on hold for myself.:)))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the same sort of taste and habits. I end up wearing mostly rings and a dangle. I too thought that I want big OEC studs but then I never wear studs. I end up going for a dangle. I rarely wear a necklace and never a bracelet. I like big rings, sort of over the top big. Except for my blue diamond three stone that is not very big and I wear on my left hand, I usually wear a very large antique cluster on my right hand. Usually like 5 carats plus whatever the gems.

So I vote something antique, something big, perhaps a gorgeous sapphire cluster ring? The problem is I cannot suggest the one I have on hold for myself.:)))

We are bling sisters dear @Sunstorm and I cannot wait to see your dream piece that’s on hold. Please keep me posted ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course part of me is I don’t need nor want any more bling. But that’s crazy talk. Pandemic talk. :oops2:

:wacko:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much fun to shop for someone else. Especially using their money :lol: I vote for maybe a rocking eternity band. Perhaps carre cut, OECs or OMCs?? :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much fun to shop for someone else. Especially using their money :lol: I vote for maybe a rocking eternity band. Perhaps carre cut, OECs or OMCs?? :)

Thanks Slick. I appreciate all suggestions as it helps me clear my mind as to what I might actually enjoy wearing. I think an eternity band is out. My arthritis makes my fingers change dramatically. Like when we were hiking. By the time we got home I had a lot of trouble getting the rings off. :(

I think I’ll eventually reshank with a special arthritic shank. But not til I figure our my final setting.
TY for weighing in and please continue ❤️

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's nothing sexy about my suggestion, but here's what I'd do if I were you....

Take a bunch of your budget to Erika Winters and get her to make Bubbulah the standard of setting we all know you've always wanted.

Then pair it with a petite Norah OEC eternity.

(No photos, I know. Lame, righ? Sorry @missy!)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a medium blue Sapphire by JW that I lusted after, priced at about 7.5k USD about 3 years or so ago for reference, can't remember if it was heated or not, sorry!

Sapphire#1.PNG

DK :))

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy same problem here and I think of those special arthritis shanks often. But I do still wear eternities. If I can’t get it off at times, it just stays on. But I understand if it’s not in your comfort level. Hmm. I’ll think some more!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I am also getting a no heat Ceylon:))) with diamonds of course. We definitely are on the same Page here bling sister.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about a gorgeous OEC/OMC single stone bezel pendant necklace? Or a fab DBY diamond necklace? Classic and classy, like you ❤️

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I apologize that I am posting links instead of pictures. One time I tried to post a picture and it was enormous, so I am not really sure how to do it. But anyway, here are my suggestions.

I think this ring with a color stone would be a masterpiece:

Out of your price range, but would look gorgeous on you:

Seriously though,
I think these earrings would be stunning! Size large or medium.

I'm obsessed with these and think they would look amazing on someone with gorgeous dark hair:

I realize I am linking all stud earrings (because that is what I like), but I think these have so much presence:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm thinking a 3 stone ring for you girl! We know you love blue so how about a blue sapphire with the largest sized old cuts for sides! I know you want pics but I'm on my phone and I don't know how to cut and paste. But I would commission a gorgeous blue stone from JW and then ask you buddy Adam at Old World to get you the most gorgeous and largest sized diamonds. And then have someone fabulous set it for you! Maybe a ringdant too? Ok this is fun and you've got a great budget!
Or how about a 5 stone ring all diamonds?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I apologize that I am posting links instead of pictures. One time I tried to post a picture and it was enormous, so I am not really sure how to do it. But anyway, here are my suggestions.

I think this ring with a color stone would be a masterpiece:

Out of your price range, but would look gorgeous on you:

Seriously though,
I think these earrings would be stunning! Size large or medium.

I'm obsessed with these and think they would look amazing on someone with gorgeous dark hair:

I realize I am linking all stud earrings (because that is what I like), but I think these have so much presence:

Oh my goodness ❤
All gorgeous. That platinum diamond encrusted headband tho

SWOON!

Thank you for all the links. Drooling over them right now.:drool:

14D6738C-F061-4E72-9F55-7BE6738C25F4.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about a gorgeous OEC/OMC single stone bezel pendant necklace? Or a fab DBY diamond necklace? Classic and classy, like you ❤

Aww thanks sweet Slick ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am also getting a no heat Ceylon:))) with diamonds of course. We definitely are on the same Page here bling sister.

I’m dying over here. So excited for you sweet friend❤️
:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thinking a 3 stone ring for you girl! We know you love blue so how about a blue sapphire with the largest sized old cuts for sides! I know you want pics but I'm on my phone and I don't know how to cut and paste. But I would commission a gorgeous blue stone from JW and then ask you buddy Adam at Old World to get you the most gorgeous and largest sized diamonds. And then have someone fabulous set it for you! Maybe a ringdant too? Ok this is fun and you've got a great budget!
Or how about a 5 stone ring all diamonds?

Love all your thoughts. When the pandemic is over how about you come over and help me in person :appl:
Cause at this rate I’ve no clue what to get but all these ideas are scrumptious ❤

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a left field suggestion, but if you’re not sure what you want for jewellery how about some non-wearable bling? Something along the lines of this Cartier carriage clock would be decorative, might scratch your bling itch and would be very easy on the eye. And given the amount of time we’re all spending at home at the moment, you’d probably get to enjoy it almost as much as a wearable piece!

51870ED0-40B6-45E7-B340-C5B3A431969B.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results