shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me choose a Rolex, Pricescopers!

Which Rolex should I get?

• 26mm two-tone yg datejust, jubilee, mop

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • 31mm two-tone yg datejust, jubilee, mop

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • 26mm all gold datejust, president, mop

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • 31mm all gold datejust, president, mop

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bem, I honestly felt better about the 31mm after seeing it in person, so I think that will be a great choice! The prices of the two sizes were too close to even be a factor. And seriously, who in the world would turn down a solid gold Rolex??? I strongly favor the diamond markers just because they are pretty, but they are nothing like a diamond bezel in terms of making the watch too dressy. I really would go with MOP and diamond markers on a solid gold Rolex. That is classic perfection, at least to me!

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebloom|1343424314|3241574 said:
I originally voted for the smaller version but I think your choice will look splendid on you! I hope you'll post wrist shots when you receive your watch! Hubby asked me to go to the Rolex store with him tomorrow - maybe I'll have to do some watch face research. All in the name of being a good Pricescoper of course!

Yes please to the Rolex face research! And please let me know what you think!! I'm making myself crazy trying to decide! Maybe I really will post a poll on here - you guys are always so helpful (and tasteful!)

bem3231

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1343445108|3241801 said:
Bem, I honestly felt better about the 31mm after seeing it in person, so I think that will be a great choice! The prices of the two sizes were too close to even be a factor. And seriously, who in the world would turn down a solid gold Rolex??? I strongly favor the diamond markers just because they are pretty, but they are nothing like a diamond bezel in terms of making the watch too dressy. I really would go with MOP and diamond markers on a solid gold Rolex. That is classic perfection, at least to me!

Hi DS! Thanks for your feedback. Honestly, at first the 31mm felt 'large' to me, however after having seen so many women wearing / wanting 36mm watches (and larger) the 31mm now looks very moderate!

I really appreciate your opinion on the dial issue. I do love the mop with diamond markers, and may still go in that direction. I think I"m going to post another poll on here to get feedback!

I agree that it's hard to turn down a solid gold Rolex. I think that it will always be a classic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results