shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me buy an inexpensive red garnet!!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo!!!

I'm hoping one of you bargain hunters can help me find a cheap and cheerful vendor where I can buy a read garnet for my DS.

He's obsessed with wanting one and I'd love to get it as a present for him. I have no idea what the going price for red garnets is so any help would be great.

It doesn't have to look fabulous. He understands that it likely will be really dark!

I've offered him a lovely pink spinel for his collection but..... nope! Wants a red garnet!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! I have a dark red garnet that's just sitting around. I bought it about 15 years ago on eBay, before knowing anything about them. Anyhow, you can have it if you want, just pay shipping. It's about 2.90 cts, 7.6 x 10.9mm.

It is dark, but sparkles. If you don't want it, no worries. I can get photos tomorrow f you want more.

Seriously, though. It's his if you want it!

IMG_3929.jpeg 295Rhodolite.JPG 295Rhodolite2.JPG

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I have a dark red garnet that's just sitting around. I bought it about 15 years ago on eBay, before knowing anything about them. Anyhow, you can have it if you want, just pay shipping. It's about 2.90 cts, 7.6 x 10.9mm.

It is dark, but sparkles. If you don't want it, no worries. I can get photos tomorrow f you want more.

Seriously, though. It's his if you want it!

IMG_3929.jpeg 295Rhodolite.JPG 295Rhodolite2.JPG

Omg thank you so much!!! He would love that!!! I'm in Australia though are you sure you can ship there?

More than happy to pay shipping!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results