shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help! Is it unique or not?

EdwardM1

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Hoping you can help me. I am going to make a present to my friend, he interested in Russian culture. And I've found uncommon Russian shot glasses with figures of fishes, birds and animals on ebay.

1_256.jpg

I've never seen such things, they look beautiful, presentable and expensive.

What is your opinion? Are these shot glasses unique or there are similar items that I can buy at a lower price?

Thanks.

1523bkb

Rough_Rock
I think it's figurines, not shot glasses.

EdwardM1

Rough_Rock
Yes, it's shot glasses. The other side you can see on the photo:

__kgrhqf__l0ffzfneuo6brdr1v_j-q__60_12.jpg

They are made of sterling silver and weight is 340-400 gr.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look uncomfortable to hold. Someone is going to poke an eye out with one of those antlers! They are unique and very expensive. To really make a statement you probably need to buy more than one as no one really does shots alone and what is the other person(s) going to toast with...

EdwardM1

Rough_Rock
lambskin, thank you for your reply.
It is expected that you should not hold it. As I understood from the description on ebay traditionally it should be filled, drunk at a draught, and put on a table so that a figurine would have been on top. Peculiar traditions...

I decided to buy 2-3 different items, but the price... I hope to purchase one item for $1000 or less. Сan you give me some hints on where to find these items? I've tried Google search by words "silver russian vodka shot glass" but it was no-go.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure anyone will be able to help you. Most of the posters here focus on wearable jewelry like rings, and stones (diamonds, rubies, etc.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results