shape
carat
color
clarity

please help find this setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PARRISHNUT

Rough_Rock
COMEON GUYS.. SHOW ME HOW SMART YOUR ARE.. DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS SETTING!!!!!!!

I am looking for this setting..
Can pickup on 47th street.or order online

My stone is 2.57 f si1 8.96 - 8.91 x 5.33

Does anyone know an addr and price where I can pick this up...
I don't need big side stones as the center stone stands on it's own..
I was lucky to learn so much from this site.. and get my dream stone based on info I gained here.. thanks so much. I never realized finding a stone was so hard..

Thanks
Stephanie

myring2.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are quite a few things out of the norm about the mounting you are posting... the center diamond stands very high which demanded an unusual 'tilted' position of the side stones and the profile of the band seems to be apaculiar one too. I do not know who IS making setings with these specs! I was just about to ask where does this pic come from! Do you consider having the mounting custom-made? Or was this example meant to point out something quite different from the details I happened to pick up?

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I know of places on 47th but they do not sell to the public. We are in Long Island if you don't mind coming out here.

Rhino

PARRISHNUT

Rough_Rock
Hi,
Thanks for the invite...actually I made the trip once and looked at a diamond you had but the color was J, and I decided to go for an f... I eventually got my stone with the help of a friend on 47th street... He will take me to any store on 47th st....and get the setting thru him... so just a name is fine.. I looked at your site, which i think is great, and even all your extensive settings, and couldn't find this one... I have also looked at at least 20 sites.. to no avail.. like stuller, dvatche, sheldon speyer, platinummfg,faycullen,etc..you get the idea..I took off so much time chasing and finding my diamond.. i just hoped I could find a setting listed online... These cab rides to 47th on lunch hr are killing me(smile) .. thanks for your help..
Stephanie
And yes as noticed the setting sits high.. the main thing I am looking for is a 6 prong slim raised setting..after getting my dream stone we have little left for a setting.. So for once big is not better.. I notice if I had 2c ..stock settings abound.. thanks again
Stephanie

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was not easy... JB Star does this, aparently (or at least something extremely close, as far as I could tell from seing a ring with a smaller stone.

This is no longer (if ever) on the JBS webpage. I have no idea wether they may have the setting available ready-made for a larger center stone like yours... but I certainly have not seen that precise profile (the prongs and position fo baguetts) anywhere else. By the way, the setting I was refering to has a 4 prong head, as oposed to the 6 prong you have pictured, but I just imagine that,, like may makers, this one would have both options too.

Hope this helps... a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results