shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help find this setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Adamzs

Rough_Rock
I saved these pictures from a website a week ago and have since forgotten which website it was. So I was wondering if anyone knows the website I got these pictures from, or if anyone knows where I can get this exact setting? Thanks so much.

Adam

princess-3-W1.50-1.jpg

Adamzs

Rough_Rock
picture 2

princess-3-W1.50-3.jpg

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
This is a very common setting found on lots of sites.

Check:
http://www.sydneyrosen.com/thejewelrystore/page0005.html (Bottom center).

Precisionset.com and Dimendscaasi.com also have very similar settings with slightly different shanks.

p10

Rough_Rock
Try http://www.sndgems.com/

Tons of setting there.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes that's basically just a 3 stone princess basket style setting. Found easily on many sites...try the others that peple recommended. Also try the old faithful, www.adiamondisforever.com, they have a bunch of 3 stone settings on there and you can click on the designers name to get more info, etc.

Adamzs

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. They're very close but not quite the same. The sides diamond baskets have to be flush and it looks like the side diamonds share the posts of the center stone. I also want to make sure the band is rounded and tapered. I know, I'm picky =0)

Thanks again,
Adam

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just have it custom made!
1.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
If you are using Internet Explorer, click on the History icon at the top of your screen. You should then be able to backtrack through enough of the sites you visited last to find it again.
10.gif

Adamzs

Rough_Rock
I would but its more expensive and I know its out there, I just lost it.
1.gif

Adamzs

Rough_Rock
I've deleted my history since then (my girlfriend uses my computer too)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went to google, typed in 'three stone princess ring' and found the following:

http://wedding-band-ring.com/EGR2259.html

http://www.diamondsafe.com/three-stone-princess-ringItem.asp?diamonds=11376

Seem to be the ones? They look the same to me...not sure if they are different.

Also, it seems these rings come with the diamonds already in them. Have you given any thought to building your own? You'd be surprised at how it's not really all that more expensive or even may be cheaper--depending on what you get, and most of the times your stones are going to be hands down BETTER quality over whatever a 'pre-set' ring comes with. Esp since the color in the 2nd one is I/J and SI....if those stones aren't well cut you may see some yellow in the stones.

You can still keep the setting idea if you like it, or get the company to sell you just the setting, but I'd really suggest looking into building your own. You'd be surprised at what you can find when you set your mind to it.
1.gif
Good luck!

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Good job, Mara! It looks like you hit paydirt with the second one.
10.gif

Adamzs

Rough_Rock
YEAHHH!!!
9.gif
Thats the one, you're awesome. I am actually going to build it myself. I just bought all three stones from dirtcheapdiamonds.com today and I was either going to try to buy just the setting from that site, or see if the guys at dirtcheap could get it for me (I just needed to tell them where I saw it) Thank you very much everyone for your help.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perfect, Adam...please post pictures when it's all complete!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results